Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Reekado Banks Finally Reveals His Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks Finally Reveals His Girlfriend (55578 Views)

Kizz Daniel Refused To Work With Reekado Banks On Selense - Harrysong / 'You Will Appreciate Me When I Am Gone' - Reekado Banks Makes Cryptic Post / Reekado Banks And His Girlfriend, Emem Inukim Loved Up In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reekado Banks Finally Reveals His Girlfriend by lordkit2: 9:47pm On Jun 14, 2016
Mavin artiste Reekado Banks has gathered a lot of fan base since his debut into the industry.The singer has collected awards and accolades for his works, and he shows no sign of slowing down at all.The singer who never denied been in a relationship, has recently revealed the face of the woman, he often refers to as ‘Bae of life’.

He uploaded a picture of both of them together with a caption of ‘Bae of life’. Guess what? She is also an artiste.

The pretty damsel is signed to Manner Records where she has released some singles.Although she is an upcoming artiste, but listening to her works shows some prospects and the duo really looks amazing together as a couple.

see below:

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/06/14/reekado-banks-finally-reveals-his-girlfriend/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reveals His Girlfriend by faith551(m): 10:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
See fine geh.
Pls do anybody know the name of that girl he danced with in ADAOBI

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reveals His Girlfriend by Hundreddegrees(m): 10:18pm On Jun 14, 2016
faith551:
See fine geh.

She's the ADAOBI nw cheesy

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reveals His Girlfriend by Japz(m): 10:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hundreddegrees:

She's the ADAOBI nw cheesy
ifeoma is her name

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reveals His Girlfriend by CaroLyner(f): 11:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
so what should we do?

3 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reveals His Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
faith551:
See fine geh.
lol ifeoma is her name. we stay in the same street.

13 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reveals His Girlfriend by ClintonDal(m): 12:09am On Jun 15, 2016
faith551:
See fine geh.
That's ifeoma ( @e4ma) one of ggb dancers

2 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reveals His Girlfriend by bighead1(m): 12:15am On Jun 15, 2016
Who told you she is his girl friend, what if she is the land lord's daughter,

27 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reveals His Girlfriend by Mzdivacious(f): 1:35am On Jun 15, 2016
faith551:
See fine geh.
efoma...her instagram handle @e4ma_

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reveals His Girlfriend by ngoben(f): 1:49am On Jun 15, 2016
Cute Couple....
Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reveals His Girlfriend by Scarpon(m): 2:01am On Jun 15, 2016
Gh
Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reveals His Girlfriend by dojumav: 3:11am On Jun 15, 2016
faith551:
See fine geh.
...ifeoma
Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reveals His Girlfriend by opribo(m): 3:30am On Jun 15, 2016
I dont want to hear any babymama things later o, he had better just wife her, she aint bad afterall.

2 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reveals His Girlfriend by darealsola(m): 3:53am On Jun 15, 2016
*grabs epa with kunnu*

2 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reveals His Girlfriend by Harmony92(f): 3:58am On Jun 15, 2016
Nice one grin
Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reveals His Girlfriend by yellowbeauty(f): 5:51am On Jun 15, 2016
OK
Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reveals His Girlfriend by Smellymouth: 6:15am On Jun 15, 2016
faith551:
See fine geh.

Baba, I dey search for that girl too oo grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reveals His Girlfriend by Smellymouth: 6:16am On Jun 15, 2016
CaroLyner:
so what should we do?

You are way prettier than her though grin
Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reveals His Girlfriend by Onyeka32(m): 6:43am On Jun 15, 2016
Her name is Caro ( on I.G. @looking4caro cheesy grin
Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reveals His Girlfriend by Nature8(m): 7:47am On Jun 15, 2016
faith551:
See fine geh. Pls do anybody know the name of that girl he danced with in ADAOBI

That geh too fine bro..
Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reveals His Girlfriend by THONZE(m): 9:27am On Jun 15, 2016
NICE ONE...BUT THIS ONE SHE IS A MUSICIAN,,,I HOPE IT WILL NOT BRING TROUBLE AND PROBLEM....WELL WISHING YOU GUYS THE BEST OF LUCK....
Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reveals His Girlfriend by BossKratos: 9:31am On Jun 15, 2016
sad

From their baffs in that picture, it looks as if "bae of his life" is dressed for 2016 while "reekado" looks dressed for 1989!

Call a stylist boy! Those are some razz spoots you got on!
Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reveals His Girlfriend by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:36am On Jun 15, 2016
smiley ok seen..

But u know @ Op IDGAF!
undecided

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reveals His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 15, 2016
Girls can't control their smile when there is money

10 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reveals His Girlfriend by veekid(m): 9:48am On Jun 15, 2016
money is good o

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reveals His Girlfriend by amiibaby(f): 9:50am On Jun 15, 2016
How does that affect the price of garri....I av seen
Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reveals His Girlfriend by Olawoleni: 9:51am On Jun 15, 2016
Onyeka32:
Her name is Caro ( on I.G. @looking4caro cheesy grin

Caro white

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reveals His Girlfriend by oojehshez(f): 9:53am On Jun 15, 2016
lordkit2:
Mavin artiste Reekado Banks has gathered a lot of fan base since his debut into the industry.The singer has collected awards and accolades for his works, and he shows no sign of slowing down at all.The singer who never denied been in a relationship, has recently revealed the face of the woman, he often refers to as ‘Bae of life’.

He uploaded a picture of both of them together with a caption of ‘Bae of life’. Guess what? She is also an artiste.

The pretty damsel is signed to Manner Records where she has released some singles.Although she is an upcoming artiste, but listening to her works shows some prospects and the duo really looks amazing together as a couple.

to think i av my eyes on him
disappointed

see below:

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/06/14/reekado-banks-finally-reveals-his-girlfriend/
Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reveals His Girlfriend by khrisluv(m): 9:53am On Jun 15, 2016
na which kind cream u rub for body....
Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reveals His Girlfriend by guywitzerogal(m): 9:53am On Jun 15, 2016
People sha..... Who told u she s his galfrnd? So takin a shot wit a gal now makes her his gal? Na so una d cause katakata, urs to pass Sahara report own
Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reveals His Girlfriend by jamesibor: 9:54am On Jun 15, 2016
Ochillary:
lol ifeoma is her name. we stay in the same street.

.....and what's the name of your street biko kwa.
Re: Reekado Banks Finally Reveals His Girlfriend by kzokul(m): 9:56am On Jun 15, 2016
faith551:
See fine geh.
Karishika!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Goodluck Jonathan Eating In This Photo? Oh My!!! / Meet Gifty Mawunya, John Dumelo's Wife As They Wed Today (Photos) / Ejine Okoroafor Celebrates Her Birthday With Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.