Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Generator Installed At Eke-Awka Market Anambra State - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Generator Installed At Eke-Awka Market Anambra State (16511 Views)

Help Eke Atta Market Traders Are Dying!!! / Website Designer In Onitsha, Anambra State. / Discover Eke Imoha- One Of The Oldest And Biggest Markets In Ebonyi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Generator Installed At Eke-Awka Market Anambra State by investnow2013: 9:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
Operation Ensure Steady Power Supply in Eke-Awka Main Market.

In a bid to ensure Uninterrupted Power Supply in the said market, the Chairman facilitated the supply and installation of a gigantic generator sect.

With this, the rate at which there is report of fire outbreak in the market will reduce drastically. The powerhouse will power the entire market during trading hours.

Courtesy: Amb. (Hon.) Emeka Jude Agumadu (Baby-Awka)- Chairman, Eke-Awka Main Market.

5 Likes

Re: Generator Installed At Eke-Awka Market Anambra State by investnow2013: 10:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
Eke Awka Market Power Generator!

4 Likes

Re: Generator Installed At Eke-Awka Market Anambra State by investnow2013: 10:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
Operation chase APC power of darkness in our Markets here in Awka starting with Eke Awka Market!!!..... Lalasticlala!!! What do you think? Come & join us chase APC power of darkness away in Nigeria!!!!

10 Likes

Re: Generator Installed At Eke-Awka Market Anambra State by etebefia: 10:16pm On Jun 14, 2016
I appreciate what Willie Obiano and his different team's from all sectors of the economy are doing in Anambra and i equally appreciate what the OP is doing in trying to market Anambra in the best way which anambra truely needs but if this particular project is being celebrated then we are promiting mediocrity because (1) there is noàthing gigantic about that power generating set in the picture, I even doubt if it can power up to 5 shops (2) how are we sure that this is not a private business like we see in different markets today where individuals generate and supply power to certain individuals we can pay, we all know PHCN no dey supply light for our markets these days.

19 Likes

Re: Generator Installed At Eke-Awka Market Anambra State by preciousmaro: 10:19pm On Jun 14, 2016
Willie is working

2 Likes

Re: Generator Installed At Eke-Awka Market Anambra State by preciousmaro: 10:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
Willie is working, best governor presently, and the better part of it all is, his not an APC or PDP member

2 Likes

Re: Generator Installed At Eke-Awka Market Anambra State by timilehin007(m): 10:16am On Jun 15, 2016
Arguably the most active governor for now...

But iffa hear say this generator go light up all the whole market, maybe you mean plaza sha @OP
Re: Generator Installed At Eke-Awka Market Anambra State by shomoyess(m): 10:17am On Jun 15, 2016
Noted
Re: Generator Installed At Eke-Awka Market Anambra State by veekid(m): 10:17am On Jun 15, 2016
buhari is working
Re: Generator Installed At Eke-Awka Market Anambra State by MadCow1: 10:18am On Jun 15, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3840022_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Is this the "GIGANTIC" Generator they were talking about? cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Anyways, nice one.

Na here I go siddon when the news of how somebody has been chopping the money for diesel will break.

Or how the Service charge is too much for the Marketers to afford.

5 Likes

Re: Generator Installed At Eke-Awka Market Anambra State by Ajibo111(m): 10:18am On Jun 15, 2016
Willie is working
Re: Generator Installed At Eke-Awka Market Anambra State by cnwokike(m): 10:18am On Jun 15, 2016
If igbos and Yorubas dont bash themselves on this post, I will take my babe out today...

So give one babe a chance....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Generator Installed At Eke-Awka Market Anambra State by Afrok(m): 10:19am On Jun 15, 2016
Maintenance is key... good one...

1 Like

Re: Generator Installed At Eke-Awka Market Anambra State by Beremx(f): 10:20am On Jun 15, 2016
I was expecting to see a Gigantic Mikano generator.
Issokay then

2 Likes

Re: Generator Installed At Eke-Awka Market Anambra State by whirlwind7(m): 10:21am On Jun 15, 2016
Cool. Honestly, I was hoping it was a solar power project.
With a diesel powered generator set, the issue of maintenance is bound to creep up. Add that to irregular and costly supply of diesel, sabotage of the set in a public market at nights etc.

Let's hope this gets proper attention and can serve the community market for a few years before neglect and sabotage could end the gesture.
Re: Generator Installed At Eke-Awka Market Anambra State by shugacaneman: 10:22am On Jun 15, 2016
baby na awka
Re: Generator Installed At Eke-Awka Market Anambra State by compressordaf(m): 10:25am On Jun 15, 2016
Anambra knows how to sort tins....Abeg if u ar proudly Anambarian Hit LIKE,.....baby awka is working

8 Likes

Re: Generator Installed At Eke-Awka Market Anambra State by gbaskiboy: 10:25am On Jun 15, 2016
Is not about installing generator, but steady maintenances.
Re: Generator Installed At Eke-Awka Market Anambra State by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 15, 2016
Oh Jesus!!! Generator powered market is now a landmark achievement worthy of front page.
I even thought it was a mini-station. I'm sure by the time a politician distributes tooth pick, it'll be celebrated to high heaven.

Before you quote me: Nigerians deserve much more than this. So pathetic.

16 Likes

Re: Generator Installed At Eke-Awka Market Anambra State by femboy2(m): 10:27am On Jun 15, 2016
lobish
Re: Generator Installed At Eke-Awka Market Anambra State by loomer: 10:28am On Jun 15, 2016
Na that thing be gigantic?

Na only 10 shops dey the market?
Re: Generator Installed At Eke-Awka Market Anambra State by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 15, 2016
preciousmaro:
Willie is working
point of correction, Willie didn't do that. It was done by the market chairman. No big deal too.
Re: Generator Installed At Eke-Awka Market Anambra State by Starships4u(m): 10:32am On Jun 15, 2016
there are some governors working tooth and nail for the betterment of their constituents
Re: Generator Installed At Eke-Awka Market Anambra State by wadetaw202: 10:32am On Jun 15, 2016
investnow2013:

In a bid to ensure Uninterrupted Power Supply in the said market, the Chairman facilitated the supply and installation of a gigantic generator sect.

With this, the rate at which there is report of fire outbreak in the market will reduce drastically. The powerhouse will power the entire market during trading hours.

Courtesy: Amb. (Hon.) Emeka Jude Agumadu (Baby-Awka)- Chairman, Eke-Awka Main Market.

Generator sect or generating set
Re: Generator Installed At Eke-Awka Market Anambra State by wadetaw202: 10:32am On Jun 15, 2016
investnow2013:

Generator sect or generating set?
Re: Generator Installed At Eke-Awka Market Anambra State by shamecurls(m): 10:39am On Jun 15, 2016
grin grin grin grin

The set up only fits where it is located or an IDP camp.

Not even a sound-proof, and can bet my life that its a Tokunbo generator. This is not innovation or development. Its simply quack.

-A fuel tank standing on bricks
-A substandard fabricated drum used as a fuel tank
-Safety measures ignored.
-Filthy dirty environment
-Weather factor ignored

Sigh...

Anambra needs help.

.................................Thats how a bridge was constructed to look like a suspended bridge when is totally not a suspended bridge. The governor spent more on imitating a suspension bridge more that the scope of building a standard fly-over.

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Generator Installed At Eke-Awka Market Anambra State by Pavore9: 10:41am On Jun 15, 2016
Hmm.....with the huge amount of degradable waste the market generates daily. having a biogas system there will be more sustainable. The generator when modified will run on 80% biogas and 20% diesel.

1 Like

Re: Generator Installed At Eke-Awka Market Anambra State by Fedayeen02: 10:44am On Jun 15, 2016
Beremx:
I was expecting to see a Gigantic Mikano generator.

Issokay then
APC has finally paid you because of the way you were attacking them here when the alert didn't enter

1 Like

Re: Generator Installed At Eke-Awka Market Anambra State by dominique(f): 10:58am On Jun 15, 2016
I wouldn't call this an achievement
Re: Generator Installed At Eke-Awka Market Anambra State by Freksy(m): 11:01am On Jun 15, 2016
No standby gen?
Re: Generator Installed At Eke-Awka Market Anambra State by Tapout(m): 11:08am On Jun 15, 2016
make una dey enjoy am now,cos when e spoil, E go take another government to repair or replace am..... that's 9ja for u
Re: Generator Installed At Eke-Awka Market Anambra State by buchi2020(m): 11:14am On Jun 15, 2016
We have two AWKAs in Anambra state Awka-Etiti and Nnukwu Awka so which one are we talking about

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian API Startup, Onepipe Secures $950,000 Pre-seed Funding / Customer Drags UBA To Court After Account With Money Disappears / What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.