Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls (33350 Views)

Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her / I Asked Him Why He Refused To Sleep With Me, Gh Lady.(screen Shots) / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by JerryJJZ(m): 7:52pm On Jun 15, 2016
tushgirl:
Good day all,
I met a guy around February,initailly someone gave him my bbm pin so we were chatting but I wasn't into him then(because I haven't seen him then),i would always ignore him or reply sometimes....i. Began to feel something for him toward April ending so the chat and calls were regular...we started dating and the relationship was going on smoothly,we met and I fell in love immediately...my feelings for him was so strong,i told him him I felt and he told me same too.

We were suppose to meet last week but he suddenly text me and told me about a meeting he was to attend so I accused him going to see other girls and not the said meeting.
I told him my mind,how I felt he is a womaniser,i said many things but I never insulted him,i later called and apologise even when I know he might have been with [b]another girl [/b]that weekend....i have been begging this guy since Friday,he said he had heard bit he refused to ping or call me
I'm not exaggerating but I get admires everyday..i have someone seeking for my hand in marriage,a very comfortable person.

Nb:This guy don't have much,but I still don't c care.

Pls talk sense into my head,insult me,i want to forget about him totally.

Mods help a sister out

I really appreciate your effort sis, u are doing this out of love. Now, you love this guy with all your heart, yet, your heart is still doubting him. The fact remains that "Nobody wants his/her love to be shared amongst others". Since your instinct is not free with him on the basis on infidelity, sis you can as well move on your life; coz, even if he eventually comes back to you (1) The feelings wont be that strong again (2) If he surely has one side chick before, he MIGHT increase it to 3.

The Mistake You Probably Made: There is a way you talk to men, and you succeed in bringing their head down. Of course, you should have known his strength and weak points. When you are doubting him, there is a way you sit him down and you successfully milk the truth out of him (Ladies Magic though).

There is this feeling running through OUR blood (both male and female); when you realize your spouse (permit me to use that word) is totally or madly in luv with you, and he/she mistakenly commit any mistake, we tend to hold the person ransom. This is because (1) You know he/she will surely come back to beg (2) He/she will succumb to anything just to have you back (3) You will cease the opportunity to grow your self-esteem

Solution: You should observe him for now (maybe week(s) as the case may be). Just check his steps towards you (since he already said he has forgiven you). The aftermath should dictate to you what you should do next.

I really hope this piece helps you a little... (You can message me on joshuadiran@gmail.com in case of personal issues)
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by slapacha: 7:56pm On Jun 15, 2016
philybuck:
Love forgives, since he got your pin from some1 it looks like you were just a bet and he had his way with you when you met up with him, don't flog the issue, just forget about him and move on, if you are sincere with yourself you would noticed a behavioral change after the time you guys met in person, if you really need to forget him delete his contacts and all his social media contact and avoid the temptation of checking him out on social media. you should be better over time. Enjoy
tushgirl:
I haven't slept with him

But he slept with u! grin angry
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by jonath0012(m): 8:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
@Op, that guy is a PUA. He is only making himself irresistible and attractive to you. I tell you he canceled that date on purpose, and he achived that purpose.

He is coming back to strike and after he finishes, he will move to the next girl. Your world has been conquered; nothing interesting anymore about it.

Now what is the antidote?
Listen to me very well: to get the guy crawling and begging to put the ring in your finger, to conquer his world completely, there is only ONE thing you can do, I repeat, there is only ONE thing you can do: DON'T GIVE A F**K ABOUT HIM.

Come back and give testimony!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by petkoffdrake2(m): 9:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
Op check my signature nd add me... U'll get lots of advice there
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by hardon1(m): 9:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
the poster is just giving herself unnecessary hypertension

how does cancelling a date relates to cheating? What if he actually had an emergency meeting. See, the reason He isnt picking ur calls or replying ur text is because u hv wrongly accused.

If he were ur husband, would u accuse him of infidelity or file for a divorce just because of a cancelled date?

Go to his place jor and make amends so u guys can build ur relationship. mbok!
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
Kai!

Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by smith2bj(m): 10:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
Change change change
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by melvine1: 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
MUST Read - - - >>> We all spend a certain amount of money buying household items like toothpaste, hair cream, tea, coffee, body lotion, bathing soap and so on every month. We are loyal to these brands and get nothing for it.

WHAT IF - - - >>> We spend way less for better quality and quantity AND KEEP GETTING PAID CASH FOR IT. YES CASH!!!

Your Next Purchase Must Be your next Investment.
Commercialize your Loyalty
Change Your Brand and SHAKE Your BANK

HOW? - - - >>> Chat me up on WhatsApp - 08156287207 or BBM - 7A8B2D0F and let me "OPEN YOUR EYES" TO THE OPPURTUNITY
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by olac21(m): 11:18pm On Jun 15, 2016
Randy91:

recall this post by u........

Am I Wrong by tushgirl (f ): 9:58am On Apr 10
Pls I just need to share this and seek you guys opinions.
I have been friends with this guy(mutual friend)for a very long time.He helps me with a lot and I tell him all my secret,we are very close cause he is like a big bro to me.
Recently,he started having problems in his relationship and broke up with his girlfriend.
He then told me"he loved me" and ask me out,that he wanted to tell me since but he has been to shy to admit.
I didn't give him a specific answer that day,i told him to give me time but I won't lie...immediately he said those words every feeling of friendship likeness I had for him disappeared,he irritates me now.
Yesterday I called him and told him my mind saying I wasn't interested but this guy broke down in tears begging me to reconsider him.
I'm confused
Advice pls...

karma or karma....u made sme1....now sme1 is nt only making u cry but making u go crazy BT he has got hold of kitty kat already.....##no advice for u###

Lol-i remember that thread too and I felt for that giy!Anyway-do you really believe in Karma?
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by Iamthoney(m): 12:01am On Jun 16, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
Sister, we all know that a lot of men are Playa. Not all of them but most of them are toasting five different women at the same time. Your womanly instinct mostly is correct. So follow it. When a guy declined to call you back or text you back simply because he still have a handful of women on his list. Move on and find a man who deserved u the most.
which woman instinct are u talking about? What happened to her working with fact rather than her feelings(suspicions)? make una no dey mislead pipu abeg with una dishonest advice jare
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by Iamthoney(m): 12:03am On Jun 16, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
He could still be angry, so fall back & give him a bit of space. The ball is now on his court. You sound like the impulsive type that reacts based on feelings rather than facts. Always remember that feelings (your suspicions) aren't facts. So don't be surprised when people take offence at being accused of things that you've made up in your mind & decided they were true, when in fact they're a figment of your tortured mind. You're in the wrong here, so take a nibble at humble pie & wait it out.

Been there. Done that. Got the t-shirt as proof.
*pecks her on her forehead* na honest and sincere advice be this no be one yeye advice wey one person give Op
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by Bibby25(m): 12:05am On Jun 16, 2016
@ Virginboy1,LWKMD u r something else mehn....

[quote author=virginboy1 post=46585943]Well if you truly really willingly loves him, go to his house, apologise like a good woman, if he still frowns face,hug him,if he still frowns face ,kiss him,but he if remans stubborn and still remains adamant in the frowning of face.Go down and

Give him a head, I swear him brain go wake up with laughter. grin

"Runs out of thread"[/quot

1 Like

Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by Iamthoney(m): 12:09am On Jun 16, 2016
virginboy1:

He called you and explained to you on the reasons he can't meet up and yet you pegged him a womaniser simply because you think all men are womanizers and you don't have a little atom of trust for him. undecided
More reason you shouldn't be judging issues blindly, what if he truly went for an urgent appointment?. sad

You mentioned that other guys do ask you out for marriage and so? Shey na new thing ni

My dear please reorient your perception about men and don't conclude on a matter like this without going through it tentatively.

I wish you well

Oga Seun abeg grant this guy immunity from any sorta ban from ur mods. Guy God bless you for this comment for e sweet my belle oooo
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by Iamthoney(m): 12:12am On Jun 16, 2016
virginboy1:

He called you and explained to you on the reasons he can't meet up and yet you pegged him a womaniser simply because you think all men are womanizers and you don't have a little atom of trust for him. undecided
More reason you shouldn't be judging issues blindly, what if he truly went for an urgent appointment?. sad

You mentioned that other guys do ask you out for marriage and so? Shey na new thing ni

My dear please reorient your perception about men and don't conclude on a matter like this without going through it tentatively.

I wish you well

Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by NEROSKY(m): 1:06am On Jun 16, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
He could still be angry, so fall back & give him a bit of space. The ball is now on his court. You sound like the impulsive type that reacts based on feelings rather than facts. Always remember that feelings (your suspicions) aren't facts. So don't be surprised when people take offence at being accused of things that you've made up in your mind & decided they were true, when in fact they're a figment of your tortured mind. You're in the wrong here, so take a nibble at humble pie & wait it out.

Infact marry me now.. i like you grin no one would av said it better..
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by NEROSKY(m): 1:08am On Jun 16, 2016
tushgirl:
Good day all,
I met a guy around February,initailly someone gave him my bbm pin so we were chatting but I wasn't into him then(because I haven't seen him then),i would always ignore him or reply sometimes....i. Began to feel something for him toward April ending so the chat and calls were regular...we started dating and the relationship was going on smoothly,we met and I fell in love immediately...my feelings for him was so strong,i told him him I felt and he told me same too.

We were suppose to meet last week but he suddenly text me and told me about a meeting he was to attend so I accused him going to see other girls and not the said meeting.
I told him my mind,how I felt he is a womaniser,i said many things but I never insulted him,i later called and apologise even when I know he might have been with another girl that weekend....i have been begging this guy since Friday,he said he had heard bit he refused to ping or call me
I'm not exaggerating but I get admires everyday..i have someone seeking for my hand in marriage,a very comfortable person.

Mods help a sister out

See advice to take here, don't assume, work with fact, because girls like you tend to think with their feelings than reality

BrideOfDracula:

Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by Nobody: 3:58am On Jun 16, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
Sister, we all know that a lot of men are Playa. Not all of them but most of them are toasting five different women at the same time. Your womanly instinct mostly is correct. So follow it. When a guy declined to call you back or text you back simply because he still have a handful of women on his list. Move on and find a man who deserved u the most.
yuck! a purely Nigerian women's mentality.

You clearly ignored what led to the sudden coldness from the guy and accuse the guy of womanizing, the same reason the guy withdrew from her.

some ladies and fishbrains are 5&6

1 Like

Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by virginboy1(m): 5:57am On Jun 16, 2016
Iamthoney:
Oga Seun abeg grant this guy immunity from any sorta ban from ur mods. Guy God bless you for this comment for e sweet my belle oooo
Thank you Oga,I appreciate.
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by princy80(m): 6:45am On Jun 16, 2016
you suspect just too very very much. you are already calling him a womaniser hmmmm. my best bet is that he's done with you cos datz exactly how I would react. no much talking.
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by Iamthoney(m): 9:20am On Jun 16, 2016
virginboy1:
Thank you Oga,I appreciate.
It is well received
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by lobiologs(m): 1:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
tushgirl:
I haven't slept with him
Then I guess he is angry with you. You can't just up and blame him for something he is yet to do and expect him to be cool with it.
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by G8Arthur(m): 7:31am On Jun 17, 2016
tushgirl:
Good day all,

U r still calling him
That is why he is waiting to knw how long u keep calling. U fell in love with him probably bcus of his character and he is handsome. But he has a handful of gals and he is still busy catching fun. If u can't forget him easily u jus have to send him a last msg. Tell him how u really lov him but dat u want to be realistic. He shuld come and get u if he still cares. If he doesn't call in two weeks forget him and move on. Anytime he comes ever again, dnt gv him much attention
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by Etranshub(m): 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
Mz_Kt undecided
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by myssmee: 11:24pm On Jun 17, 2016
tushgirl:
Good day all,

I told him my mind,how I felt he is a womaniser,i said many things but I never insulted him,i later called and apologise even when I know he might have been with another girl that weekend....i have been begging this guy since Friday,he said he had heard bit he refused to ping or call me

Mods help a sister out.
Your own na play, u just suddenly started accusing him without facts na wa

Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by Sweetie25(f): 4:57pm On Jun 18, 2016
philybuck:
Love forgives, since he got your pin from some1 it looks like you were just a bet and he had his way with you when you met up with him, don't flog the issue, just forget about him and move on, if you are sincere with yourself you would noticed a behavioral change after the time you guys met in person, if you really need to forget him delete his contacts and all his social media contact and avoid the temptation of checking him out on social media. you should be better over time. Enjoy

love ur advise, u must be a nice person
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by philybuck(m): 5:49am On Jun 19, 2016
Awwwww. Thank u so much
Sweetie25:

love ur advise, u must be a nice person
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by tushgirl(f): 7:04am On Jul 17, 2016
Nairalanders thanks for your advices....so he contacted me a week after I ignored him and we came back together but after sometimes he started acting up again so I broke up with him but he is back now begging but I aren't going back
Cc:brideofdracula,,phillybuck,sweetie25,
G8authur,foreveryoung197,nerosky and others I couldn't tag
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by Sleek222: 12:09pm On Apr 03, 2019
Hydra1:
trust me am good at this!

stop calling him
when he call, be very friendly and cheerful
but do not sound the least intimate
do not sound offended or angry at all
pick his calls sometimes and form busy sometimes
avoid discussing intimacy
sound like a very good friend with no strings attached
pretend not to be jealous at all
never return his calls, let him do the calling but pick often and be jovial
when he accuses you of not callin, apologise casually with the busy excuse

Do this for one to two weeks and tell me the result

Clue: in very relationship, there's always a chaser
at first he was chasing and u were running
when he caught up with you, he suddenly changed strategy
he started running, leaving the chaser gap
which u naively filled
if u didn't chase, he wudnt run

you need to switch roles!
start running!

what happens when run past a sitting dog?
it starts chasing.
its psychology!

I FIX STUFF

The most STUPID advise on this thread!

Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by marklele(m): 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
You said those things because you love him and cared for him but watch your choice of words next time.
Just be calm, don't jump into another relationship because of this issue, couples quarrel and sometimes stay long before getting back. if you guys are meant to be, he will surely come back.. cheers
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by victorian(f): 12:48pm On Apr 03, 2019
Babe forget the guy.

How can u just fall in love like that? Without him even doing nothing to you, he hasn't even touched u or had sex with u, u are already helpless in love..
Better forget the guy. He's the type u will be begging forever if slight issues comes up.
Focus on the other guy asking for your hand in marriage and see if u can grow your feelings with this one.
Re: He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls by victorian(f): 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
tushgirl:
Nairalanders thanks for your advices....so he contacted me a week after I ignored him and we came back together but after sometimes he started acting up again so I broke up with him but he is back now begging but I aren't going back
Cc:brideofdracula,,phillybuck,sweetie25,
G8authur,foreveryoung197,nerosky and others I couldn't tag

I didn't even see this one before I typed the above advice.

I know he will be acting up again. He's unstable. His eyes still dey up!
Enough women is around him for him to drill and satisfy and he's just getting started . Just forget about him and move on to a better guy. He's not the only guy on earth.

Free yourself babe!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Message To Men / Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever / Lady Slams Men For Not Wishing Nigerian Olosho Association ‘Happy Christmas’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.