Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,745 members, 7,806,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Should I Give Up My 3 Year-old Daughter Up For Adoption? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Give Up My 3 Year-old Daughter Up For Adoption? (766 Views)

Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption / I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Give Up My 3 Year-old Daughter Up For Adoption? by BizLifeE: 6:47am On Jun 15, 2016
My daughter is 3 years old and I'm a teen mom. Is it wrong that I think of giving her up for adoption so she can have a better life?

I'm 20 years old. I made the decision to keep her when I was 16. I seriously considered adoption when she was born, but my family advocated that I keep her & that they would help. Now I'm realizing how much harder it's becoming to be a good parent & provide her with necessities & they don't help.

This is a very intense question.

Source: https://www.quora.com/My-daughter-is-3-years-old-and-Im-a-teen-mom-Is-it-wrong-that-I-think-of-giving-her-up-for-adoption-so-she-can-have-a-better-life

Neteller here: www..com.ng
Re: Should I Give Up My 3 Year-old Daughter Up For Adoption? by ForeverYoung197(f): 6:52am On Jun 15, 2016
No for adoption. Instead make this angel be proud of you one day. Hardship is a part of being a successful person. There's no easy way but surely she will survive if she has determination and willingness.

1 Like

Re: Should I Give Up My 3 Year-old Daughter Up For Adoption? by Luizkid(m): 6:59am On Jun 15, 2016
myt sound easy but it's a very difficult tin 2 do, giving her up. She'll grow up not knowing u as her mom, worst still u myt never set ur eyes on her again and that itself will be more unbearable than whatever suffering u're going thru. just hold on a lil longer i believe things will turn around for good.
Re: Should I Give Up My 3 Year-old Daughter Up For Adoption? by benedictac(f): 7:14am On Jun 15, 2016
My sister I feel ur pain, but if God has not forsaken you in this 3yrs, then be rest assured He is able to see you through. You will thank God some day that u didn't make the biggest mistake of ur life of giving her up for adoption.
Re: Should I Give Up My 3 Year-old Daughter Up For Adoption? by omonighoblessing(f): 7:32am On Jun 15, 2016
I don't think i would like the turn out if u give her up.
Re: Should I Give Up My 3 Year-old Daughter Up For Adoption? by MistadeRegal(m): 8:51am On Jun 15, 2016
Don't try this at home, school or anywhere!
Why would you put her up for adoption? Do you know who she might grow up to be in the future?
Stay safe. Don't try this!

(1) (Reply)

Nomthi Odukoya Celebrates Pastor Taiwo Odukoya And His Twin At 60 / What Do You Do If Your Wife Rides On You Just Because She Is Richer Than You / Grandma Left Old Currencies Of Nigeria Before Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.