Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,248 members, 7,807,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Smile, Please! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Smile, Please! (362 Views)

Avoid A Suffering Smile With These Lightening Lip Scrubs / Beautiful Smile! Mide Martins Looks So Pretty As She Models In Bespoke Gown / Your Customers Will Smile After Seeing These Style Inspirations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smile, Please! by greentrends: 8:14am On Jun 15, 2016
Actress Susan Sarandon says that she doesn't like the concept of models on the runway being asked to look like they're angry.

"The thing that bothers me is when I see runway shows with these young women, who are wearing fabulous clothes that are gorgeous and they look so unhappy. When did that start? In fashion shows, everyone has to look so p***ed off," refinery29. com quoted Sarandon as saying.

Reminiscing the time when designer Todd Oldham had his shows, the 69-year-old actress said: "I remember designer Todd Oldham shows used to be fun. I was somewhere, where the models were standing around and everyone was going around them and I said, 'Why don't you let them have their cell phones, so at least they're doing something.' I don't know what's happened, where that's an idea of beauty," she said.Read more at:red carpet dresses | plus size formal dresses australia

(1) (Reply)

Oriflame Cosmetics And Perfumes, Are Unique / Design / Kanye Checking Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.