Stats: 3,148,835 members, 7,802,671 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. (5306 Views)

The Actual Difference Between Women Who Are Hot And Who Are Beautiful / How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) / Women, What Is Your Impression Of Men That Wear Earrings ? (2) (3) (4)

I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. by Mrblazer(m): 7:47pm On Aug 29, 2009
You may call me crazy but that is my taste. Especially those that wear recommended glasses. They look smart and hot to me. You may look at them as a virgin but they are hotter than the wannabe gals.

Re: I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. by cheatmaker: 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2009
Tell us more
Re: I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 29, 2009
in my world, most women who wear prescribed glasses take them off during bedroom acrobatics.
so as much as you find them hot, they might not be wearing the glasses during the deed.
Re: I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. by Nobody: 1:40am On Aug 30, 2009
heheheh, thanks. I know am good in bed grin
Re: I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. by chiogo(f): 4:42am On Aug 30, 2009
Gators, you wear glasses too? welcome to the club tongue

@topic, erm. . .ok lipsrsealed
Re: I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. by oyinda3(f): 5:28am On Aug 30, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

in my world, most women who wear prescribed glasses take them off during bedroom acrobatics.
so as much as you find them hot, they might not be wearing the glasses during the deed.

i kno right?
OP is a freak lipsrsealed
Re: I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. by Nobody: 5:37am On Aug 30, 2009
chiogo:

Gators, you wear glasses too? welcome to the club tongue
LOL. yes o. Four-eyes club tongue
Re: I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. by TOYOSI20(f): 6:42am On Aug 30, 2009
Mr blazer:

You may call me crazy but that is my taste. Especially those that wear recommended glasses. They look smart and hot to me. You may look at them as a virgin but they are hotter than the wannabe gals.

Not the first time im hearing of this correlation, . . .so it has to be true!!

PS. I Put on Glasses as well!!
Re: I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. by sweetpie23: 7:04am On Aug 30, 2009
funny people
Re: I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. by Gabry(f): 7:09am On Aug 30, 2009
I wear and I dont wear glasses but Im still the same undecided
Re: I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. by Mrblazer(m): 7:22am On Aug 30, 2009
Well I wish I can meet one of u gals but this is just a forum. May we should just holla one day. What do u think gals?
Re: I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. by NegroNtns(m): 7:28am On Aug 30, 2009
LMAO. . . hahahaha, .

Mr Blazer, tell the truth. . .you've been fantasizing on Sarah Palin. cheesy cheesy Oh shiggitty!!!

Re: I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. by babatee4all(m): 7:32am On Aug 30, 2009
I hate guys dt wear glasses
Re: I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. by TheSeeker(m): 8:11am On Aug 30, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

LMAO. . . hahahaha, .

Mr Blazer, tell the truth. . .you've been fantasizing on Sarah Palin. cheesy cheesy Oh shiggitty!!!
Or Nancy Pelosi grin
Re: I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. by NegroNtns(m): 8:14am On Aug 30, 2009
LMAO!!
Re: I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. by oyinda3(f): 8:17am On Aug 30, 2009
. . .or might even be the librarian down his street.
Re: I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. by NegroNtns(m): 8:22am On Aug 30, 2009
Oyinda, how many times I have to remind you of your bed time. Its too late for you out here. . . this is time for adult conversations.
Go to bed now., c'mon! angry
Re: I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. by TheSeeker(m): 8:23am On Aug 30, 2009
The guy should simply change the subject to: "I want to meet girls that wear medicated glasses" grin
Re: I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. by NegroNtns(m): 8:23am On Aug 30, 2009
Where have you been lately anyway. . .in hiding?
Re: I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. by TheSeeker(m): 8:25am On Aug 30, 2009
She's been re-branding from oyinda to pepsida grin
Re: I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. by oyinda3(f): 8:26am On Aug 30, 2009
what an insult. I should be telling u to go to bed.
do i seem like a child or what
Re: I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. by THEAMAKA(f): 8:27am On Aug 30, 2009
na wa oo!!
all of you people with a glasses fetish here. lol
Re: I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. by Lumyboi(m): 8:32am On Aug 30, 2009
@ poster: Really nice n fun post. Bn a while i saw somthin nice on NL unlike the usual case of pple insultin themselves. Thumbs up cool
Re: I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. by chidyke77(m): 8:53am On Aug 30, 2009
Funny
Re: I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. by Waxxy(m): 10:07am On Aug 30, 2009
We should research the subject of discourse. Any volunteers?
Re: I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. by zugoboss(m): 11:11am On Aug 30, 2009
I have this funny impression of girls that wear glasses as geeks,always serious and too studious and am yet to be proved wrong with the ones 've come across but I can't be totally right
Re: I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. by Waxxy(m): 11:16am On Aug 30, 2009
zugoboss:

I have this funny impression of girls that wear glasses as geeks,always serious and too studious and am yet to be proved wrong with the ones 've come across but I can't be totally right

thats the word i was looking for, GEEKS. Tanslation: freaks in bed. not scientifically proven tho
Re: I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. by Gabry(f): 11:17am On Aug 30, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

Oyinda, how many times I have to remind you of your bed time. Its too late for you out here. . . this is time for adult conversations.
Go to bed now., c'mon! angry

LOL! U treat her like a Pikin yet she doesnt own a Teddy grin
Re: I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. by oyinda3(f): 11:27am On Aug 30, 2009
gabry i'm glad u recognize that fact  tongue  it's very agbaya cute of you to be sleeping with teddy bear at ur age.
Re: I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. by Mrblazer(m): 11:38am On Aug 30, 2009
Is there any gals still interested in chating with me(NOT ONLY GLASSES GALS), pls just chating nothing else cos I dont know who is who. Some people are impostors. And the guys too u can also chat with me on phone, we don't know where we will find help one day.cheers
Re: I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 30, 2009
Mr blazer:

talking from experience or what?
Re: I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. by Mrblazer(m): 11:50am On Aug 30, 2009
@ROKIATU. You just said it.

Woman With The Biggest pussy In The World (pix) / Apprciating My Lady(picx) / Could My Husband Be Sleeping With My Mum