Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,326 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:32 PM

Help, Firstbank Of Nig.outrageous Deduction On My Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help, Firstbank Of Nig.outrageous Deduction On My Account (641 Views)

Firstbank Introduces Contactless Naira Mastercard / Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money / The Most Trending Form Of Nig Printing Machine DI !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help, Firstbank Of Nig.outrageous Deduction On My Account by Oladelson(m): 11:13am On Jun 15, 2016
Good day,

I Think it is best its comes through this platform.
I have being having lots of issues with my account in first bank.

My name is Moses and i have being banking with Firstbank for up to 9years but recently i noticed some malicious deduction on my account which i think it's unreasonable and bad for a reputable organization to do.

I was at their head office months back to complain, it was just the way a humble Pretty teller spoke to me that changed my mind from closing my account after which 1 of there boss who doesn't know to service customers still got me angry.

I was able to find out that i am being deducted twice or more on every transaction i make.

And sometimes am being debit for not making any transactions.
Pls i need a refund of all my money back.

#FIRSTBANK

Attached is the screenshot of my sms alert.

I can be contacted via my mail moses.alalade@outlook.com or phone number 07085310015.

Cc:lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

What Muhammad Ali’s Quotes Taught Me About Running A Business / Any Good Info About Cambard(majorly Consume / Estimated Cost Of Setting Up A Poultry Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.