Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,770 members, 7,806,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Peter Okoye Is Ambassador For Olympic Milk - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Is Ambassador For Olympic Milk (25055 Views)

Peter Okoye Drives N30m Dodge Challenger To Renew His Contract With Olympic Milk / "Oge Okoye Is Wearing Butt Pad" - Fans Tell Actress (Photos) / Pericoma Okoye Is Dead (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Is Ambassador For Olympic Milk by popesam1(m): 12:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
Peter Okoye of Psquare has been unveiled as the ambassador for Olympic milk.
Peter okoye confirmed this report via his instagram page where he post a picture of him signing the contract agreement.

He captioned:

"Thinking of Hot Tea or Coffee? Get Low Cholesterol Olympics milk to give you the nourishment you need to stay ,#Active4longer #MrP #Koolestdude"

Congratulation to MrP

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGrCuZlysCE/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Is Ambassador For Olympic Milk by popesam1(m): 12:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
Re: Peter Okoye Is Ambassador For Olympic Milk by delectablegyal(f): 12:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
Y'all should like my dp.

Lalasticlala has made nairaland boring for me. Can you imagine? He banned me from romance section.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Is Ambassador For Olympic Milk by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
These companies are trying to divide this band.

They understand that Peter is more talented with instruments and in looks and hence, more popular so they take on that advantage and give only him the contract.

Not cool if you ask me. Why give the contract to one of the two when you can give the duo the contract and tap into the fans of the DUO instead of ONE.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Is Ambassador For Olympic Milk by Smellymouth: 12:40pm On Jun 15, 2016

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Is Ambassador For Olympic Milk by Icansing: 1:44pm On Jun 15, 2016
Vessi:

They understand that Peter is more talented with instruments and in looks and hence, more popular so they take on that advantage and give only him the contract.

Not cool if you ask me. Why give the contract to one of the two when you can give the duo the contract and tap into the fans of the DUO instead of ONE.
what are you saying, do they play instruments while singing or recording? How do know he's more popular, abeg. Don't create unnecessary arguments Here

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Is Ambassador For Olympic Milk by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
Icansing:
what are you saying, do they play instruments while singing or recording? How do know he's more popular, abeg. Don't create unnecessary arguments Here

I have been a fan since 2001 so I know what I'm saying.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Is Ambassador For Olympic Milk by veekid(m): 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
more blessings

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Is Ambassador For Olympic Milk by salabscholar01(m): 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
ok
Re: Peter Okoye Is Ambassador For Olympic Milk by Houseofglam7(f): 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
Na today?
Re: Peter Okoye Is Ambassador For Olympic Milk by mrhansome12(m): 4:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
.This Peter seems to have more business sense than his brothers, some people says he talks too much and that he shows himself always but that is what the multinational companies need. A celebrity with enough social media presence and fans pulling power. Peter has it all

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Is Ambassador For Olympic Milk by iswallker(m): 4:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
ok...let me go read before i know what to comment.. undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Is Ambassador For Olympic Milk by Olibboy: 4:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
Congrats
Re: Peter Okoye Is Ambassador For Olympic Milk by carlleung(m): 4:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
Earlier was kia motors,now Olympic milk,dude must be rolling in mills.kudos Mr P

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Is Ambassador For Olympic Milk by badonkadonk: 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
Vessi:

It's just business... Plus its cheaper to endorse one than two...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Is Ambassador For Olympic Milk by ericanex(f): 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
Re: Peter Okoye Is Ambassador For Olympic Milk by fpeter(f): 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
as if he drinks Olympic Milk...this guy drinks only peak milk jare.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Is Ambassador For Olympic Milk by CACAWA(m): 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
[size=18pt]The Prodigal Son[/size]
Re: Peter Okoye Is Ambassador For Olympic Milk by amtaken(f): 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
Few days ago it was KIA, now it is Olympic milk. It is good to look good and sing/dance good too.

Rudeboy where are thou boy? Hope this nickname of yours ain't bringing you some bad vibes?

One love!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Is Ambassador For Olympic Milk by val4sure(m): 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
Nice suit

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Is Ambassador For Olympic Milk by Pepuscutie270(f): 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2016
na only Peter waka come? he's just packing the whole endorsement deals to himself. Bros fear God joor ...

Keep soaring....
more are still on the way

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Is Ambassador For Olympic Milk by virginboy1(m): 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2016
WHO DRANK IT
Nigerian Breweries recorded sales of almost N300 billion in 2015 while Guinness is expected to record sales of N275 billion totaling almost =N=600 Billion (About $3 billion) which is about 3% of our GDP. That is about 3 billion bottles of beer and when distributed across 170 million people is about 200 bottles per person a year. The average Nigerian is either a Christian or a Muslim. Both religions enjoined adherents to avoid alcohol. So, who drank=N=600 billion worth of alcohol in one year? A country of unassailable contradictions... More churches and mosques than anywhere else on the continent.
Please who drank it?
This is interesting because It does not include paraga, and other assorted foreign and local drinks like Ogogoro, palm wine, alomo, kerewa, etc. If these are added, only God knows...!
But please answer me... Who drank it?

Copied

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Is Ambassador For Olympic Milk by seunlayi(m): 4:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
Congratulations dude

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Is Ambassador For Olympic Milk by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
delectablegyal:
Y'all should like my dp.
Lalasticlala has made nairaland boring for me. Can you imagine? He banned me from romance section.

This photo reminds me of a runs girl I used to sample long time ago when I did runs girls

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Is Ambassador For Olympic Milk by jrupa(m): 4:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
Haba..........

No be today E become AMBASSADOR for this brand naoo
Re: Peter Okoye Is Ambassador For Olympic Milk by Dottune(m): 4:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
This is old and filtered news. Peter has been the brand ambassador for Olympic milk over a year or two now.

These bloggers sef, no research of any sort and you'd think they're the most updated people on the intetnet

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Is Ambassador For Olympic Milk by pocohantas(f): 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
Stale news.

jrupa:
Haba..........
No be today E become AMBASSADOR for this brand naoo
thankGod someone else is current here. Very old news...
Re: Peter Okoye Is Ambassador For Olympic Milk by ernesty20(m): 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
delectablegyal:
Y'all should like my dp.

Who Knw U For Romance Land? Gerarahea Mehn

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Is Ambassador For Olympic Milk by free2blast(m): 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
delectablegyal:
Y'all should like my dp.

Damn! girl I just liked it like 10 times
Re: Peter Okoye Is Ambassador For Olympic Milk by iamlimo(m): 4:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
Vessi:

I have been a fan since 2001 so I know what I'm saying.

i reject being a follower. I am the head and not the tail. Kai reject your kind of experience; fan since 2001. where are my MFM brethren this guy needs a breakthrough. he must blow too

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Is Ambassador For Olympic Milk by iyyke(m): 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2016
dis tin fit end lyk don jazzy nd D'banj case oo.. d'banj got so many endorsements early while don jazzy was busy training his crew.. now paul de bring up his own people nd Peter de play d'banj kind of game... mke we sit nd watch wat will happen in 5yrs to come... anyway congratulations to him

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Is Ambassador For Olympic Milk by free2blast(m): 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2016
iamlimo:

i reject being a follower. I am the head and not the tail. Kai reject your kind of experience; fan since 2001. where are my MFM brethren this guy needs a breakthrough. he must blow too
Oya blow by fire! Every spirit of follow follow, what are you waiting for? die! die!! die!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: I Am A Proud Born Again Christian / Teddy A: I Haven’t Taken Off My Earrings Since 2014 / Mercy Aigbe: Sold My Gold Jewelry To Pay For My Daughter Michelle's School fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.