Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. (47894 Views)

Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida In The 80s / Abacha, 54, Dies, Buried In Kano - Throwback Guardian Newspaper Headline / Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by pat077: 5:56pm On Jun 15, 2016
na today?
Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by anonimi: 6:18pm On Jun 15, 2016
lekjons:
tell that to your brothers who keep blowing pipelines..

What happened to your superman
Can't he deal with ordinary militants and pipeline vandals ni?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829596_img6325197050325_jpeg_jpeg61db8b350e65ada0da8fdf4018fb03e4

egift:
[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CAwuEsjUQAA8eTD.jpg:large[/img]

This is a man who understands exactly what to do. Has a track record of victories. And has the political will to keep Nigerians safe across the Federation.

Kidnapper, Terrorists, Militants, Arm Rubbers, Criminals - find something legitimate to do with your life. The next President of Nigeria is NOT into Military-Costume-Wearing. He is a Retired Major General. Trained in Nigeria, India, United Kingdom and the United States. He is an over performer. He is not shy of the Facts. Our Senior Military Commanders will not eat Military budget and clean mouth under his watch.

Don't mind those that tell you that Nigeria Cannot be Changed. That things can't be better. They just want to keep looting. When they exhaust their lies, they will start mocking, insulting and posting cartoons.

While PDP are hoping to rig themselves in, Buhari and the entire APC team believe you have the capacity to elect Buhari with your votes alone. Let see who wins (PDP Rigging vs The Votes of the Masses).

This Change is Unstoppable. Sai Buhari. 5days to go!
Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by kosokoadeyemi: 6:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
Bad type organization with peoples
Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by olumalcolm(m): 6:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
A rightful thinking persn shuld knw its nt possible for Fashola to succeed cos dose ministries r too much for him.if he was given the minister or works and housing,i knw he will succeed but wen u include power ministry in his portfolio,he will b too involved in so many tins.not a single minister hv succeeded in the power ministry since independence and we expect a single man to excel in ministry of works,housing and power, its nt POSSIBLE. Let d truth b told.
Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by lemolemo: 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2016
yimu

Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by hajhud: 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
lekjons:
GBAMMMMMM
Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by banmee(m): 7:14pm On Jun 15, 2016
crunchyg:
Click like if you feel that Buhari's government is a Sham and click share if it's a lie

Buhari is not the problem. You and every single Nigerian is. Did you read the newspaper headline? All the problems Nigeria has did not just start today so blaming Buhari is nonsensical. Until Nigerians as a whole begin to take responsibility and ownership of their actions and inaction, Nigeria will continue to plunge further into the abyss it seems to be in.
Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by Jenero200(m): 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
Bulala!!! tongue
Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
Vomm:
Where is the ministr of darkness??

I can remember the. Last time they gav us light
U still get mouth to talk about light, ur brothers are in d best way to answer ur question.
Was it not u and ur brothers that kept blowing pipeline to keeping d whole country in darkness?
Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by Emasel(m): 7:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
DaBullIT:
It's PHCN

There is no company like PHCN anymore. You only have Discos now.
Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by banme1(m): 7:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
lekjons:
ur brothers no get gas to power turbines?
Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by sammyclassics(m): 7:57pm On Jun 15, 2016
lekjons:

tell that to buhari who can't under economic problems.
Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by IRserveMyComent(f): 7:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
lekjons:
Are you for real?
Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by CioAngels(f): 8:05pm On Jun 15, 2016
Guyman02:

Is it not better for them to batter themselves on NL than behead each other like some Northerners do to people of different ideology?.
The reality is that the level of intermarriage and fcking each other is very high between the Igbos and Yorubas grin and therefore they hardly go physical.
Like me I have Yoruba cousins who are close to me and I cant say anything bad about them because we are same blood but I can hide under a pseudonym and bash them online and I think they also do the same thing, I am afraid to engage a Yoruba in a fight because he or she may end up being my blood relation or extended family in-law whom I have never met grin grin
I very much agree with you. If we all can see and think like this, Nigeria will be better for us all becos there will be No fighting and No killing of our selfselves.
Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by idesylvester(m): 8:11pm On Jun 15, 2016
Eh!! Make I hear say na pipeline cause darkness... we're jst leaving accordin 2 our colours "Black skin leaders $ black out" Lol

Government will not give us constant light because they don't want 2 hear say we're leavin comfortable like there kids

After work/schl stress u can den relax at home wit light..eh 4 whr, naim Buhari dey go charge fone 4 UK evry month..shweee
Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
lekjons:
y d tin pain u? fashola na ur Papa? kpoko zombie dey form vex.
Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by coolvitus(m): 8:39pm On Jun 15, 2016
when is the youth in this zoo going to be wise British created this zoo for their own comacail. benefits and here we jumping around like fools that we are for one useless one Nigeria which cannot be till the end of time never because oil and what cannot mix is only God that creats a nation and not man wake up men.
Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
Guyman02:
Which way Nigeria?
Kikiki una no go kill person with laughter cheesy
Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by brojoshua: 8:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
That promises could not work with corruption in Nigeria. It was corruption that made a promise and I even will neither believe them nor be deceiving myself when corruption makes such promises. I will not be a fool and be fooled by corruption and promises from corruption
Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
lekjons:

#Epic
Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by Richydos(m): 11:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
Deekay9ja:
Thats all..
Blood of Zachariah grin
Deekay9ja:
Thats all..
Blood of Zachariah kukuma kill me.... Itz ur plan to scatter my ribs with laff ba..... Iyaf won

1 Like

Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by LOVEGINO(m): 6:23am On Jun 16, 2016
cnwokike:
When will Igbos and Yorubas stop bashing themselves on Nairaland?
Hausa man will be looking them like dis

Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 16, 2016
It's an irony now, that's why I've gone green. Whether or not Nigeria's budget gets missing, the sun shines... God is not political #TeamSolar
Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 16, 2016
idesylvester:
Eh!! Make I hear say na pipeline cause darkness... we're jst leaving accordin 2 our colours "Black skin leaders $ black out" Lol

Government will not give us constant light because they don't want 2 hear say we're leavin comfortable like there kids

After work/schl stress u can den relax at home wit light..eh 4 whr, naim Buhari dey go charge fone 4 UK evry month..shweee
chai
grin
Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by 18SNVL: 9:14am On Jun 16, 2016
Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 16, 2016
Guyman02:
Which way Nigeria?

What kinda bondage is this for God's sake.
Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by KayB: 10:28am On Jun 16, 2016
Coinside
Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by Vomm: 9:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
Shut the fvck!! Do u know me? What makes u assume that I am from Niger Delta?
I equally assumd that u are a fulani so please go back to ur grandfather in Aso Rock and advice him to leave if he cannot handle the country's situation well, a lot of young and vibrant guys are available to take up his position.

sunkky83:

U still get mouth to talk about light, ur brothers are in d best way to answer ur question.
Was it not u and ur brothers that kept blowing pipeline to keeping d whole country in darkness?
Re: Newspaper Headline From The 80s About NEPA, Must See. by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 28, 2016
Vomm:
Shut the fvck!! Do u know me? What makes u assume that I am from Niger Delta?
I equally assumd that u are a fulani so please go back to ur grandfather in Aso Rock and advice him to leave if he cannot handle the country's situation well, a lot of young and vibrant guys are available to take up his position.

Vibrant indeed. By wat I can see today it is even better to allow d old ones to continue than to allow people like u who prefer to hold d whole country at ransome because of your selfish interest. Btw, is GEJ (I beg to use him as example pls) not young? Was he able to handle d country? Think, use ur brain and stop being selfish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gold Discovered In Commercial Quantity In Yauri, Kebbi State - Facebook User / T.Y Danjuma Worth $1.2bn, Owns International Hotels – Bloomberg / Peter Obi Booked Jet For A 95-Year-Old Man Who Missed His Flight (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.