Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Leaked pictures of the Infinix Xband - Phone/Internet Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Leaked pictures of the Infinix Xband (4071 Views)

Launch Of The Infinix HOT S3 In Nigeria: Live Thread / Experience The Infinix Xband X801 / 4g Lte Bands On The Infinix Zero 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked pictures of the Infinix Xband by tech2477: 11:29am On Jun 21, 2016
The price is 25k, i saw it at 3CHUB, maybe u guys can check it out and tell me how far wink
madgoat:

Biko... How much?
Re: Leaked pictures of the Infinix Xband by tech2477: 11:36am On Jun 21, 2016
Is that a new phone?
badonkadonk:

Abeg una don get the infinix hot s?
Re: Leaked pictures of the Infinix Xband by tech2477: 11:43am On Jun 21, 2016
Which one is that? gist me oo
badonkadonk:

Re: Leaked pictures of the Infinix Xband by tech2477: 12:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
Which one be that.
badonkadonk:

Re: Leaked pictures of the Infinix Xband by NaijalovesU: 12:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
Interesting, but i just read that you are 25k ooo
xband:

Baby i'm scarce this day. But i can make myself available for you. Just compromise when you see me.
Re: Leaked pictures of the Infinix Xband by NaijalovesU: 12:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
Is that why you are quoting him 3 times?? people sha
tech2477:
Which one be that.
Re: Leaked pictures of the Infinix Xband by badonkadonk: 12:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
tech2477:
Is that a new phone?

Yup... The new baby infinix is working on at the moment...
Re: Leaked pictures of the Infinix Xband by madgoat(m): 7:54pm On Jun 21, 2016
tech2477:
The price is 25k, i saw it at 3CHUB, maybe u guys can check it out and tell me how far wink

Its expensive joor
Re: Leaked pictures of the Infinix Xband by Gmajor(m): 8:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
madgoat:

Its expensive joor
that guy is a big lair joor. With the specs the watch has n the fact that it has a small screen, this watch can never be more than 6k. Moreover the are yet to release the price on their fb page
Re: Leaked pictures of the Infinix Xband by safas20(f): 8:59am On Jun 23, 2016
http://bbs.infinixmobility.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=31181&extra=
gonaij:
Impressive pictures, which site is that again @Op?
Re: Leaked pictures of the Infinix Xband by Gmajor(m): 9:14am On Jun 23, 2016
safas20:
http://bbs.infinixmobility.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=31181&extra=
why did you change the topic of ur tread even though u know very well that the watch in nt yet out?
Re: Leaked pictures of the Infinix Xband by safas20(f): 10:28am On Jun 23, 2016
The watch is out boss, at 3CHub at the moment.
Gmajor:
why did you change the topic of ur tread even though u know very well that the watch in nt yet out?
Re: Leaked pictures of the Infinix Xband by safas20(f): 10:29am On Jun 23, 2016
LOL...no be me dey sell am nah, go check it out yourself
madgoat:

Its expensive joor
Re: Leaked pictures of the Infinix Xband by NaijalovesU: 11:41am On Jun 23, 2016
6k?? grin grin grin grin, oga have you checked how much other devices sell their smart watch?
Gmajor:
that guy is a big lair joor. With the specs the watch has n the fact that it has a small screen, this watch can never be more than 6k. Moreover the are yet to release the price on their fb page
Re: Leaked pictures of the Infinix Xband by Gmajor(m): 11:52am On Jun 23, 2016
[quote author=NaijalovesU post=46847786]6k?? grin grin grin grin, oga have you checked how much other devices sell their smart watch?
[/ this is more of a band than a watch. it has a very small screen. moreover Infinix is a Chinese company and you can't compare their prices with other big producers.
you are asking me if I have checked the cost of other phones now ask yourself 25k can buy an Infinix phone so how can an ordinary band be up to that amount
Re: Leaked pictures of the Infinix Xband by NaijalovesU: 12:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
Guy when have you seen the price of any of their product on facebook? if u dont have money just say so...i can help your condition
Gmajor:
Re: Leaked pictures of the Infinix Xband by NaijalovesU: 12:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hehehe!! Easy bro, no vex oo....no be get infinix nah. But you know people will still buy it based on what the Xband can do right?
[quote author=Gmajor post=46848211][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Leaked pictures of the Infinix Xband by NaijalovesU: 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
@OP come and defend your posts oo....where are you?
Re: Leaked pictures of the Infinix Xband by Gmajor(m): 12:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
NaijalovesU:
Guy when have you seen the price of any of their product on facebook? if u dont have money just say so...i can help your condition
I would have thrown an insult at you but i wont. Your case is just pathetic. Go to the official facebook page of infinix, ask them the price of the xband and check out their reply. I just wonder why people choose to swallow everything they hear hook, line and sinker. Would a little research on your part kill you?
Re: Leaked pictures of the Infinix Xband by Gmajor(m): 12:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
NaijalovesU:
Hehehe!! Easy bro, no vex oo....no be get infinix nah. But you know people will still buy it based on what the Xband can do right?
i will buy the xband because i think its cool. But am nt a fool. If the price is exorbitant it wont go for it
Re: Leaked pictures of the Infinix Xband by Pheeknow: 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2016
The thread don hot pass am
NaijalovesU:
@OP come and defend your posts oo....where are you?
Re: Leaked pictures of the Infinix Xband by Pheeknow: 2:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
JJC...I heard Infinix is cooking up something good
tech2477:
Which one is that? gist me oo
Re: Leaked pictures of the Infinix Xband by tech2477: 3:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
New baby cheesy
badonkadonk:

Yup... The new baby infinix is working on at the moment...
Re: Leaked pictures of the Infinix Xband by tech2477: 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
Am back!!Dont worry cheesy
Pheeknow:
The thread don hot pass am
Re: Leaked pictures of the Infinix Xband by Kkzy90(m): 10:48am On Jun 24, 2016
imagine this mumu watch for 25k, I rather buy a Rolex watch with 20k that can last for 4years... the price of this watch shouldn't be above 8k...
Re: Leaked pictures of the Infinix Xband by Mobileman829(m): 2:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
Yeah itr is available
Re: Leaked pictures of the Infinix Xband by Mobileman829(m): 9:16am On Jun 27, 2016
It is by force nah grin grin, but do you think it is worth the money?
Kkzy90:
imagine this mumu watch for 25k, I rather buy a Rolex watch with 20k that can last for 4years... the price of this watch shouldn't be above 8k...
Re: Leaked pictures of the Infinix Xband by Kkzy90(m): 10:19am On Jun 27, 2016
Mobileman829:
It is by force nah grin grin, but do you think it is worth the money?

Bro, it's not worth the money at all cos in the next 6 months you might find it very difficult to sell the same watch for 5k..
Just recently I got a Samsung Galaxy Note2 and upgraded the Android version to 5.1,believe me when I say that it works and performs much better than most of the recent mediocre China phones like tecno, infinix and the rest of them...
Re: Leaked pictures of the Infinix Xband by safas20(f): 9:22am On Jun 30, 2016
Re: Leaked pictures of the Infinix Xband by gonaij: 11:12am On Jun 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin, is this a laughing competition?
safas20:
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Leaked pictures of the Infinix Xband by gonaij: 11:15am On Jun 30, 2016
Some people sha, the guy told you prize of the Infinix Xband, you are lamenting and now comparing Infinix with Samsung. Infinix have their own market, so they are not in competition with anybody.
Kkzy90:

Bro, it's not worth the money at all cos in the next 6 months you might find it very difficult to sell the same watch for 5k..
Just recently I got a Samsung Galaxy Note2 and upgraded the Android version to 5.1,believe me when I say that it works and performs much better than most of the recent mediocre China phones like tecno, infinix and the rest of them...
Re: Leaked pictures of the Infinix Xband by ForeverNew(f): 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
You mean none of you have bought it yet? Please do let me help you review it for free wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

.::. Crazy Deals On The New Ipad And Sony Xperia S .::. / Hot Swap Arena(mobile Phones) / Slot Now Open In Benin (edo State)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.