Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,049 members, 7,799,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men (83830 Views)

13-Year-Old Girl Raped By 8 Men Including An Imam In Kaduna Pregnant With Twins / Woman Loses Her 3 Months Pregnancy After Being Assaulted In Delta. Photos / Nigerian Army Meets Crippled Man Assaulted In Onitsha By Soldiers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by mzanave(f): 10:00pm On Jun 15, 2016
Sorry dear

1 Like

Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by Meringe(m): 10:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
Some of them might be here reading this .

Pple can do anything for money now. It's a pity that we have lost our value system.

Most times I wonder what the future will be with this mindset of making money at all cost.

2 Likes

Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by bravitudenatura(f): 10:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
shamecurls:
The girl fine o

Who can help me get her house address or room number in school?
So you can continue from where your people stopped abi?

4 Likes

Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by Mililuv(m): 10:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
Some people are just in this world digging their Graves because of things that do not last
Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by kennyman2000(m): 10:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
Now if Ambode should ban all commercial buses and replace them with govt mass transit. people will be screaming that he is wrong. is this one good now?

8 Likes

Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
I kip sayin dat i dont like anytin abt lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by jendy36(m): 10:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
So sorry...
Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by Mrford(m): 10:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
They can never go free.

No rest for the wicked.

Thank God they didn't rape nor kill you.

Always be careful of the bus you enter. They equation should always be balance. Boy, girl, woman, man, children should be present.
An all men bus is dangerous. A times it can be a coincident but
Vum kamma karia statement.

#SafetyFirst

3 Likes

Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 15, 2016
Ehya, but you get luck sha. If I may ask what and what did you say they did to you?
Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 15, 2016
Kelklein:
Why Should I Feel Bad?: A True Story

Once, there was this guy, who was in love with a girl. She wasn’t the most beautiful and gorgeous but for him, she was everything. He used to dream about her, about spending the rest of life with her. His friends told him, “why do you dream so much about her, when you don’t even know if she loves you or not? First tell her your feelings, and get to know if she likes you or not”.

He felt that was the right way. The girl knew from the beginning, that this guy loves her. One day when he proposed, she rejected him. His friends thought he would take alcohol, drugs etc and ruin his life. To their surprise, he was not depressed.

When they asked him how was it that he is not sad, he replied, “‘why should I feel bad? I lost one who never loved me and she lost the one who really loved and cared for her.”

Moral: True Love is Hard to Get. Love is all about giving to other person without greed of gaining anything in return, if other person rejects it, its him/her who will be losing the most important thing in life. So never feel dejected/rejected.

Have a good night!!!
correlation of ur post to op's predicament?

2 Likes

Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by Fabolousibk1(m): 10:07pm On Jun 15, 2016
Thnk God dem no chop ur kpomo,n for d bad guyz,amadioha go soon catch u ooo
Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by apostle11: 10:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
What a wicked acts
Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by yommyuk: 10:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
It is only in Nigeria where 8 men will leave home in the morning in a van looking for people to rob. It is a very sad situation.

Eko koni baje my arse angry
Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by kaylivin(m): 10:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
Baddyguy:
Sorry Dear.

PS. You need to take your English classes seriously.
really I don't know if I was too emotional about her story , or I ought to be ,, cause I did not see her blunders until u mentioned it .. ( Or maybe u r the evil fellow in this case , noticing blunders in such a pathetic story ). But men the babe grammer na electromagnetic pulse ,, e fit off person phone ..

3 Likes

Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by Taryur3(m): 10:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
Jesus....so naija guys don worse reach this stage...the devil will be surprise at the wickedNess of nigerians now o.chaiii...I feel for you dear sister...may God protect you
Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by Brayss(m): 10:14pm On Jun 15, 2016
Sorry...heartless People... God wll take control
Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by lereinter(m): 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
Pls don't read without dropping a curse on the wicked

I condemn all those who assaulted u to death this year
Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by slap1(m): 10:16pm On Jun 15, 2016
And you had to put a clear picture of yourself? What's that in aid of?
Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by Taryur3(m): 10:17pm On Jun 15, 2016
kaylivin:
really I don't know if I was too emotional about her story , or I ought to be ,, cause I did not see her blunders until u mentioned it .. ( Or maybe u r the evil fellow in this case , noticing blunders in such a pathetic story ). But men the babe grammer na electromagnetic pulse ,, e fit off person phone ..
Lols...so you guys are here to check grammar....it's high time you guys should know thatEnglish is just a language and not a test for intelligence.
Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by Izonpikin: 10:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
I have once suggested women be given licenses to posses small guns so as to shoot the hell out of rapist .... angry....

My problem is steal from them no wahala...why try to rape them...
Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by MrHenshaw: 10:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
grin Noted.Y not take d message n leave d messenger.Good ,u remembered to tell her sorry.
Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by Orikinla(m): 10:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
Thank Almighty God for saving your life.
That is why I did not include Oshodi, Mile 2 and beyond in my tourist documentary film on Lagos. Tourists and visitors should avoid Oshodi and envrons.
At the same Oshodi, hoodlums attacked a French man with his wife and daughter. They raped his wife and daughter in his presence. They suffered long years of trauma and never returned to Nigeria again.

2 Likes

Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by christogonus2(m): 10:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]Sorry my dear thank God they did not do it
Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by 3kay945(m): 10:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
The jungle justice haters are not here to scream now o. Its when those animals meet their Waterloo, they will rush here to wail
Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by kaylivin(m): 10:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
Taryur3:

Lols...so you guys are here to check grammar....it's high time you guys should know thatEnglish is just a language and not a test for intelligence.
''its high time u guys shud knew''(well sha this one na banger , no be bomb ) lols
Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by Pamelayoung: 10:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
Sorry may this never be your portion again
Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by skipz: 10:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
DaBullIT:
I hope they didn't actually do the thing with you ?

May God continue to guide and protect us o

YOU SEF
Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:33pm On Jun 15, 2016
Thank God for her life.
Now my advise to all the ladies is please... Be careful and
follow these measures when boarding a taxi, shuttle or
tricycle. Many have been victimized.
1. Check out passengers behind.
Most a times, they could appear so innocent, some
disguise as pastors or Reverend fathers coming back from
evangelism.
They easily engage you in a conversation... Hmm, from
there you'll see yourself in Obingwa.
2. Make sure the door isn't in auto lock. It's your right to
demand your convenience.
....continue reading
https://www.nairaland.com/2969346/how-escaped-fraudsters-inside-keke
Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by Ekunie2(m): 10:34pm On Jun 15, 2016
Sorry dear
Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by Topestbilly(m): 10:34pm On Jun 15, 2016
So sad cos she's my personal person.

Busayomi don't worry go catch them dear.
Re: Yabatech Student Assaulted In Oshodi Bus By 8 Men by bobochem: 10:35pm On Jun 15, 2016
Nemesis will definitely catch up on them.sorry young lady.I really feel 4 u.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

First Bank Robbery: Banker, Three Others Arrested, One Killed As Siege Ends / Yahoo Boy Arrested With Girlfriend's Corpse In Delta / Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.