Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours (95115 Views)

Mother And Her 4 Kids Burnt To Death After Mosquito Coil Mishap. Graphic Photos / Court Dissolves Marriage As DNA Reveals Child’s Paternity / Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by Samexdx(m): 7:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 7:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
They are all the same. Hoes
Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by Phi001(m): 7:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
Hahahahahahaha! Women are wicked mhen!!!
Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by ErnieSmallzz(f): 7:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by edorhe14(m): 7:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
Women
#nuffsed
Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by GoldenJAT(m): 7:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
nawa o... how him do!him no even father 1 of d children??the woman supposed to be given a certificate in adultery ...she try.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by moscobabs(m): 7:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
g
Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by bolt000(m): 7:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
Jesu! Gbese Ree! Chai see as the man take collect CARETAKER job.

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by bamirotola: 7:21pm On Jun 15, 2016
Sue her for for infidelity and ask for damages
Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by ceejay80s(m): 7:21pm On Jun 15, 2016
I dey come make I go check all my 12 children well
Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by bolt000(m): 7:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
Is he impotent ni?
Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by luciouscookie: 7:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
Stolen:
Yoruba women.
Did what
Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by ayusco85(m): 7:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
TrollTrap:
Hahahahahahahha ha the woman done him dirty... 4 kids uno, 7 more kids and it's a football team.
Advice for fellas out there, roll the tape Ye

18 years, 18 years
She got one of your kids, got you for 18 years
I know somebody paying child support for one of his kids
His baby mamma car and crib is bigger than his
You will see him on TV any given Sunday
Win the Superbowl and drive off in a Hyundai
She was supposed to buy your shorty TYCO with your money
She went to the doctor got lipo with your money
She walking around looking like Michael with your money
Should've got that insured got GEICO for your money, money, money
If you ain't no punk holla we want prenup
WE WANT PRENUP! Yeah
It's something that you need to have
'Cause when she leave yo ass she gon' leave with half
18 years, 18 years
And on her 18th birthday he found out it wasn't his - lord Yeezy

Anyone knows what this guy is talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by biggie73(m): 7:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
Guys, don't stop undergoing DNA tests for your kids. That child you love so much may not be yours. Our women are too promiscuous.
Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by Taryur3(m): 7:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
Lols....gbese..re ooo
Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by frisky2good(m): 7:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
Wetin he dey find up and down wey he dey check these grown kids DNA? Who is the loser now?

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by UEDIBO: 7:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
THEN AM IN TROUBLE
Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by xynerise: 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
This thing can pain eh! The man is just a car washer while someone drives the car
Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by Jonwesley(m): 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
Kenya, or Uganda again?
Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by harry509: 7:29pm On Jun 15, 2016
NEHLIVE:
Hmm.. Seen on the front page of Newspaper... So they collected DNA samples from the neighbours? Sad if it really happened...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/06/seen-on-front-page-of-newspaperbusiness.html
hmmmm!Women Rr d major problem we av on dis planet earth
Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by justicejay(m): 7:29pm On Jun 15, 2016
Lmao.
This what happens when you are more devoted to your business than your wife.
You've forgotten that no matter what, bitches ain't loyal

But wait ooo, comes sunday, my Revd. will start preaching forgiveness. My sunday school teacher self would be forming "their is no sin you can't forgive".
But what would they do in this situation too?

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:30pm On Jun 15, 2016
He was busy washing his Rang Rover Sport while his nebour waz buzy cruzing it......... I WEEP 4 THIS NATION!
Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by alizma: 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2016
the man is now single after four kids.
Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by paris10: 7:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
marbee:

Maybe after the DNA test that shows the man is not the father of the children, the woman was asked to confess, and she said the neighbor was the father of her children.

My own version of the story .

You guys wont seize to amaze me. So you dont know you don't have to ask for DNA of your neighbour before you get it abi? DNA can be retrieve in different ways.

*Your neighbours might be a smoker. Anytime he throws out a remnant of cigar, quickly grab it. Thats his saliva all over the cigar.

*He might like chewing gum. Grab that one too.

* His hair will surely be at his front door. Grab it too. DNA full that one too.

Here you have it. Stop displaying ignorance

3 Likes

Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by Ahmedhussain3463: 7:32pm On Jun 15, 2016
luciouscookie:
Maybe the wife confessed as his didn't match.
I hope that man's prick is okay.
lol em prick dey ok nw
Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by cutekhalifa(m): 7:33pm On Jun 15, 2016
That woman is not stingy at all oooo
Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by prodiG(m): 7:33pm On Jun 15, 2016
Person wey women no kill,nothing fit kill am again. Imagine the stress and shame dis hoe in wife clothing has brought upon him.Take heart Oga!!
Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by harry509: 7:34pm On Jun 15, 2016
lefulefu:
The na wife na ashi u no fit argue on this one.By the way is she yoruba?
bros, pls oo! Wat is d name of d drug u took b4 comentn on dis post? cry

2 Likes

Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by pulsa(m): 7:35pm On Jun 15, 2016
Stolen:
Yoruba women.

Moral o f the story, never make a who.re a house wife.
Sofia Naluuze is a Yoruba name abi?
bloody ipob

7 Likes

Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by darl004: 7:36pm On Jun 15, 2016
Awwww I feel for the man
Re: Man Faints As DNA Shows His 4 Kids Belong To Neighbours by henrydadon(m): 7:36pm On Jun 15, 2016
Iam sure am not the only one who is finding this hard to believe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) / Couple Arrested While Having Sex In Open Room In Lagos (Photo) / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.