Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,232 members, 7,807,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

What A Nairalander Saw Today At His PPA - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What A Nairalander Saw Today At His PPA (1115 Views)

Meet A 25 Years Old Corper Who Uses #160k To Host A Liberation In His PPA / Corper Dies In Accident In Jos On His Way To His PPA. Photos / Adamawa Corper, Joseph Tobi Okediji Completes Major Projects At His PPA (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Nairalander Saw Today At His PPA by NoApology(m): 4:36pm On Jun 15, 2016
And so today was my CDS. We rushed it through and before 11am we were done. And so i decided to go to my PPA (delta broadcasting service) since its very close to my CDS venue (federal secretariate) and charge my phone (seems nepa forgot this part of naija).

It started drizzling just before i entered office. Just drizzling. No big deal. 45 minutes later my battery don full (faculty battery lol). The drizzling has stopped as i stepped out but what i saw at the gate is just unbelievable.

Picture they said is worth a thousand words, so lemme just upload the pictures
Re: What A Nairalander Saw Today At His PPA by ifex370(m): 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
Parks his *G-wagon
Re: What A Nairalander Saw Today At His PPA by NoApology(m): 4:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
This little drizzling caused this big flooding here. It was as though my PPA was solely built to serve as a flood dump. The flood water from dbs road to adjacent streets all empty into the dbs compound. We had to call keke in to pick us cause there ain't no way one could swim out of the flood. Remember i said earlier it was just a drizzle. Got me thinking what will happen when it rains heavy. Heard it usually floods the whole compound.

Hmmm.....i think i will be needing me a canoe ASAP

Re: What A Nairalander Saw Today At His PPA by ifex370(m): 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
Wait is it dbs asaba?..

Thank God I didn't come today
Re: What A Nairalander Saw Today At His PPA by NoApology(m): 4:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
More

Re: What A Nairalander Saw Today At His PPA by NoApology(m): 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
I heard that okpanam road sinks cars when it rains.

No place like 042 i swear

Re: What A Nairalander Saw Today At His PPA by NoApology(m): 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2016
This city needs a well planned drainage system

Re: What A Nairalander Saw Today At His PPA by Jung(m): 1:43pm On Jun 16, 2016
manage it like that bro... it is called service to your nation. God bless you as you bear the difficulties!!!!

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING! Senate Removes NYSC From Nigerian Constitution[photo] / Medical Corp Members Planning To Come To Ebonyi Be Warned!!! / KEBBI PCM Batch B Stream 2 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.