Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Breaking News!!! Efcc Arrest Obasanjo And Former President Goodluck Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! Efcc Arrest Obasanjo And Former President Goodluck Jonathan (17210 Views)

Ciroma, Obasanjo, And Murtala Muhammed In 70's / Olusegun Obasanjo And His Late Wife, Stella's Throwback Photo / The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!!! Efcc Arrest Obasanjo And Former President Goodluck Jonathan by Binary(m): 4:57pm On Jun 15, 2016
BREAKING NEWS!!! EFCC ARREST OBASANJO AND FORMER PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN BOTH TO FACE TRIAL ON MONDAY.

It was a mild drama at Muritala mohammed international Airport today around 10:30am Nigeria time when DSS and EFCC officers arrest former president Olusegun Obasanjo on his way out of the country. The former president who was said to wear a white Agbada with a black shoe was arrested by DSS with Hand cuff in his hand the moment he arrived at the airport this afternoon. As at the time we were filling this report, former President Goodluck Jonathan was also said to have been arrested at the Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport, Abuja by DSS on arrival from his foreign trip where he held world press conference yesterday.
The main reason for the arrest of these two prominent politician is yet to be Known but our source has it that EFCC and ICPC has sent different letters of invitation to former president Olusegun Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan due to different sorts of allegations which were leveled against them but they refuse to yields to their request.
Former president Olusegun Obasanjo was said to have been involved in Halliburton bribery case and according to the on going Investigation by the National assembly on power sector, an underground source has it that the former president was said to have embelzzle 570billion naira which was budget for the power sector from 2005-2007.
According to our conversation with one of the EFCC officers who refuse to revealed his name, he stated that former President Goodluck Jonathan was being quizzed over the $2.1Billion arms deal. Jonathan was in company of some of his former Ministers at the time of the arrest,although report has it that some of the security men attached to the former President put up some resistance,they were disarmed by their superior officers who accompanied the DSS to effect the arrest, the former president was practically dragged and whisked away in a black Toyota Hilux vehicle belonging to the DSS.
According to the source,Jonathan, his wife, his Lawyer(Alex Izion SAN) and President Olusegun Obasanjo were said to be on their way to the EFCC office but their arrival is yet to be confirmed by the EFCC
The arrest of the two prominent politician is due to president Mohammadu Buhari Zero tolerance to corruption and his determinations to fight corruption not minding whose Ox is Gored.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
While I was reading this news in my dream, My sister just tapped me at the back and Shouted big brother !!! You are dosing off and snoring go and sleep in your room. Na so i enter my room ooooo and say make i share the dream.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! Efcc Arrest Obasanjo And Former President Goodluck Jonathan by khaykay15(f): 4:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
Pele,se dada loji
Re: Breaking News!!! Efcc Arrest Obasanjo And Former President Goodluck Jonathan by Slimbideb: 4:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
Hm
Re: Breaking News!!! Efcc Arrest Obasanjo And Former President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 15, 2016
Please dream better dream next time abeg! Up Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Efcc Arrest Obasanjo And Former President Goodluck Jonathan by olacollinz(m): 6:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
I don't believe
Re: Breaking News!!! Efcc Arrest Obasanjo And Former President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2016
Binary binary binary. Last chance
Re: Breaking News!!! Efcc Arrest Obasanjo And Former President Goodluck Jonathan by delighted2: 7:09pm On Jun 15, 2016
Rubbish oooh, what kind of play is dis.
Re: Breaking News!!! Efcc Arrest Obasanjo And Former President Goodluck Jonathan by Rtopzy(f): 7:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
Op u wicked o. C as i over serious dey read mchew u beta no pee 4 bed o

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Efcc Arrest Obasanjo And Former President Goodluck Jonathan by bemyguest(f): 7:18pm On Jun 15, 2016
Guy take time. U be winch.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Efcc Arrest Obasanjo And Former President Goodluck Jonathan by Mekus68: 7:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
Well concocted like a professional journalist.
But Malaria things tho.
Op go & drink Atesunate, it treats malaria very well.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Efcc Arrest Obasanjo And Former President Goodluck Jonathan by nyabingi(m): 7:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
Chai I don dey wish say Na true, the separation of marriage for speed up than expected!
Re: Breaking News!!! Efcc Arrest Obasanjo And Former President Goodluck Jonathan by Engnrcollins(m): 7:43pm On Jun 15, 2016
You really got me with this.

meanwhile..get the latest tech updates @ Iykeblog - Tech Blog
Re: Breaking News!!! Efcc Arrest Obasanjo And Former President Goodluck Jonathan by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:00pm On Jun 15, 2016
U wish grin grin
Re: Breaking News!!! Efcc Arrest Obasanjo And Former President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 15, 2016
In your dream. Lol
Re: Breaking News!!! Efcc Arrest Obasanjo And Former President Goodluck Jonathan by mrspif: 8:18pm On Jun 15, 2016
chei...c as i concentrate...guy as u don c BABA 4 ur dream so...na higher order snoring u dey b dat ooo...inshort, u r a snorarian. Gbam
Re: Breaking News!!! Efcc Arrest Obasanjo And Former President Goodluck Jonathan by Olayinkaboss(m): 8:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
4rm d moment i saw d headline i knew it was a prank
Re: Breaking News!!! Efcc Arrest Obasanjo And Former President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 15, 2016
if they can arrest obansajo change my name...op wetin dey worri u na
Re: Breaking News!!! Efcc Arrest Obasanjo And Former President Goodluck Jonathan by princemillla(m): 8:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
The moment I saw "was arrested by DSS with Hand cuff in his hand" I stopped reading.

Op, u need spiritual help cheesy
Re: Breaking News!!! Efcc Arrest Obasanjo And Former President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
Better dream next time cool
Re: Breaking News!!! Efcc Arrest Obasanjo And Former President Goodluck Jonathan by Lemeechi: 9:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
Big April FOOL in the middle of JUNE undecided
Re: Breaking News!!! Efcc Arrest Obasanjo And Former President Goodluck Jonathan by ExplicitContent: 9:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
OP be very careful. undecided

Choo, See as heart cut mi
Re: Breaking News!!! Efcc Arrest Obasanjo And Former President Goodluck Jonathan by Cope1(m): 9:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
Op u r wicked
Re: Breaking News!!! Efcc Arrest Obasanjo And Former President Goodluck Jonathan by Dreyl(m): 10:33pm On Jun 15, 2016
Lies
Re: Breaking News!!! Efcc Arrest Obasanjo And Former President Goodluck Jonathan by Cameleon72(f): 10:33pm On Jun 15, 2016
If they sue/jail you for false information... You see the, politicians as being evil... Quote me if you like
Re: Breaking News!!! Efcc Arrest Obasanjo And Former President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
The kind of stories I see on Nairaland these days. Smh
Re: Breaking News!!! Efcc Arrest Obasanjo And Former President Goodluck Jonathan by Horus(m): 10:52pm On Jun 15, 2016
Too good to be true.
Re: Breaking News!!! Efcc Arrest Obasanjo And Former President Goodluck Jonathan by megama: 10:52pm On Jun 15, 2016
Binary:
BREAKING NEWS!!! EFCC ARREST OBASANJO AND FORMER PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN BOTH TO FACE TRIAL ON MONDAY.

It was a mild drama at Muritala mohammed international Airport today around 10:30am Nigeria time when DSS and EFCC officers arrest former president Olusegun Obasanjo on his way out of the country. The former president who was said to wear a white Agbada with a black shoe was arrested by DSS with Hand cuff in his hand the moment he arrived at the airport this afternoon. As at the time we were filling this report, former President Goodluck Jonathan was also said to have been arrested at the Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport, Abuja by DSS on arrival from his foreign trip where he held world press conference yesterday.
The main reason for the arrest of these two prominent politician is yet to be Known but our source has it that EFCC and ICPC has sent different letters of invitation to former president Olusegun Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan due to different sorts of allegations which were leveled against them but they refuse to yields to their request.
Former president Olusegun Obasanjo was said to have been involved in Halliburton bribery case and according to the on going Investigation by the National assembly on power sector, an underground source has it that the former president was said to have embelzzle 570billion naira which was budget for the power sector from 2005-2007.
According to our conversation with one of the EFCC officers who refuse to revealed his name, he stated that former President Goodluck Jonathan was being quizzed over the $2.1Billion arms deal. Jonathan was in company of some of his former Ministers at the time of the arrest,although report has it that some of the security men attached to the former President put up some resistance,they were disarmed by their superior officers who accompanied the DSS to effect the arrest, the former president was practically dragged and whisked away in a black Toyota Hilux vehicle belonging to the DSS.
According to the source,Jonathan, his wife, his Lawyer(Alex Izion SAN) and President Olusegun Obasanjo were said to be on their way to the EFCC office but their arrival is yet to be confirmed by the EFCC
The arrest of the two prominent politician is due to president Mohammadu Buhari Zero tolerance to corruption and his determinations to fight corruption not minding whose Ox is Gored.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
While I was reading this news in my dream, My sister just tapped me at the back and Shouted big brother !!! You are dosing off and snoring go and sleep in your room. Na so i enter my room ooooo and say make i share the dream.
combination or African and ham I can weed. And acute malaria viz a viz typhoid
Re: Breaking News!!! Efcc Arrest Obasanjo And Former President Goodluck Jonathan by Ibroboss(m): 11:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
Please stop watching Yoruba Film
Re: Breaking News!!! Efcc Arrest Obasanjo And Former President Goodluck Jonathan by dikeigbo2(m): 11:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
Op you skipped your drugs for so long.....if you are tired of taking them ,. ,quickly add otapiapia
Re: Breaking News!!! Efcc Arrest Obasanjo And Former President Goodluck Jonathan by seanez: 11:29pm On Jun 15, 2016
Re: Breaking News!!! Efcc Arrest Obasanjo And Former President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 16, 2016
This Op dream is even more true than most Gabbage they move to Fp on. Regular basis

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Denying Atiku Access To Electoral Materials - PDP / Nigerians Will Have No Choice Than To Support Tinubu When Campaign Starts -SWAGA / Oyo, Ogun Courts Jail 37 Internet Fraudsters (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.