Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,357 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! (58624 Views)

Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / “t. B. Joshua Is Fake” (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:07pm On Nov 03, 2009
TB Joshua, I need to meet the man and ask him one question,

What cream do you use, man he is the most improved pastor since Oyakilome and Adefarasin. that guy too sexy to be pastor grin
Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by benjax2002: 6:04pm On Nov 03, 2009
Before now, I have always listened to critics against TB Joshua and I joined them at that time. I was fortunate to watch him on Emmanuel tv and I later realized that what people has been saying are all wrong. People at that time said he does not call to name of Jesus Christ, I heard him say “in the name of Jesus” during one of his Sunday live services. After watching the service, I had to ask God for forgiveness, for criticizing and talking against the man of God (Prophet T.B. Joshua).
“I don’t want the people to ascribe God’s glory to me. Rather, they should always give the Almighty Lord, who is the beginner and finisher of everything, the glory” he said.

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by TheLight2: 1:43pm On Nov 04, 2009
This code of yours is funny. So who uses 0013. Or is it related in anywat to the 12 disciples that Jesus Christ had?
Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by kolaoloye(m): 4:21pm On Nov 04, 2009
Only God knows those that are His.
If we are to conclude by "their fruit" then TBJ won't miss HELL.

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by alex0026(m): 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2009
Hello ogaga are you still there?
Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by alex0026(m): 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2009
Hello kola ,nice to meet you i am alex
Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by alex0026(m): 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2009
I will attempt to take you on a tete-a-tete but if i may ask you which is easier to understand----the holy bible or the shakespearean series or prof wole soyinka literature series?
Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by Maykelly(f): 4:41pm On Nov 04, 2009
this is good enough than discusing codes- what codes?

Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by alex0026(m): 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2009
Secondly do you have powers if you understand the meaning of power and who gave it to you or how do you acquire it?
Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by ProAnti: 4:46pm On Nov 04, 2009
Judge not. so that you wont be judged.
Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by pmartins: 5:33pm On Nov 04, 2009
Are you God,then why are you judging others? The words of a wise man's mouth are gracious; but the lips of a fool will swallow up himself. Prophet T B Joshua has kept quiet not because he does want to talk but he knows God in heaven his fighting for him. T B Joshua is indeed a good man, he need never fought back at his critics, instead he prays for them.
Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by Nezan(m): 5:43pm On Nov 04, 2009
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Has he prophesied about our match with Kenya yet?
Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by kolaoloye(m): 4:53pm On Nov 05, 2009
Nezan:

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Has he prophesied about our match with Kenya yet?
grin grin grin grin Are you asking me ?
Maybe the prophesy will come after the first half of the match. grin grin grin
Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by Xorenxo(m): 12:26am On Nov 06, 2009
I have 10 volumes of the Biblical lectures that I received from TB Joshus and with that as my evidence,I have no doubt that he is a Man of God.

Any contrary opinion should be able to prove as a matter of fact not wild accusations.

I challenge all his accusers to a physical prove.Let thaem bring all documents or anything that they have to prove their points so that this matter could be laid to rest.

I live in Sango-Ota and I can also come to anywhere to prove my point.

If the accusers do not take this challenge ,they should keep their mouth shut forever and not say what they are ignorant of

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by DivineOke(f): 1:27am On Nov 06, 2009
Hell'o reader, Im a special Satanic Agent from the C.O.S and would really need to talk with you Concerning the Code, Yes- get ready to Undertake a new dimension in the left hand path as the New World Order begins.  .  .nothing like joking here but just an Advice for you to get prepared.

Sincerely-Ogaga Onowighose

Christians (genuine children of Christ) will do well to take that threat very seriously . . . it is not simply an empty threat made by a nairalander, it IS a goal that is being assiduously worked on at this stage. It WILL HAPPEN and woe betide those who are outside the covering of the ALMIGHTY.

Def true, the NEW WORLD ORDER is a one party system that is being created to rule the world.You can read more on wikipedia or http://educate-yourself.org/nwo/
Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by Joagbaje(m): 1:55pm On Nov 06, 2009
It is time all this unfounded criticism stop. you dont just dump anything for us to consume, you must be able to give scriptural backings for your claims. You are wrong in these assertions. Fistly you said Tb joshua is not a christian which you didnt proove,but the man claims he is and he proved it by openly confessing the lord Jesus christ which is scriptural .(1 Cor. 12:3)
"Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost".
Secondly you claim that Tb joshua was a kind of antichrist without proof. The antichrist does not need to pretend to be a christian. he will not regard God or Jesus name, he will come in his own name. thats what the bible says ( John 5:43 )
" I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. " we should learn to thank God for the men of God that the whole world is celebrating ,like Tb Jshua, Chris oyakhilome. we cant deny the fact that what they do nobody does it like them we should be proud. can i get a witness?

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by naijanow: 4:01pm On Nov 06, 2009
it is a funy stuff,because l can't believe it.the TB JOSHUA l know is a different person entirely,he preach the gospel of truth and show the world God is still today, now and forever through EMMANUEL TV,don't be supprise to hear this from me because l have watched him live,for my own advice as a christian you need to change your confession.
Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by Joagbaje(m): 4:05pm On Nov 06, 2009
It is time all this unfounded criticism stop. you dont just dump anything for us to consume, you must be able to give scriptural backings for your claims. You are wrong in these assertions. Fistly you said Tb joshua is not a christian which you didnt proove,but the man claims he is and he proved it by openly confessing the lord Jesus christ which is scriptural .(1 Cor. 12:3)
"Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost".
Secondly you claim that Tb joshua was a kind of antichrist without proof. The antichrist does not need to pretend to be a christian. he will not regard God or Jesus name, he will come in his own name. thats what the bible says ( John 5:43 )
" I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. " we should learn to thank God for the men of God that the whole world is celebrating ,like Tb Jshua, Chris oyakhilome. we cant deny the fact that what they do nobody does it like them we should be proud. can i get a witness?
Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:08pm On Nov 06, 2009
[size=13pt]Spiritual Satanism does not in any way condone our satanic code's and demons. . .The Demons who were bound and compelled to do the bidding of the sorcerers are now free and anyone using the nine-foot circle methods and "Jehova" names is inviting personal disaster. The Demons are our friends and with respect and reverence in summoning through Satan, we seek to establish mutually beneficial relationships with them.

Spiritual Satanism advocates individuality, liberty, and independence.

Ogaga S.O.S
[/size]
Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by Xorenxo(m): 11:07am On Nov 29, 2009
I served T.B.Joshua 4 5yrs. First as a partime worker and later 4 1.5yrs as fulltime worker.I am fully convinced dat he is a man of God.He serves Jesus Christ with d greatest passion I've ever known.He prays 4 21 out of 24hrs a day.I know his prayer points.Infact all his workers know his prayer points.Members of his congregation also know his prayer points.So if anybody had been with him and start to tell d publc contrary view it means dat dey are ungrateful.If u sincerely try his prayer habits and points,u can perform miracles even more than him but d world will call u satanic because dey could not get d same result due to unbelieve.D power to say `Rise And Walk' is given to all BELIEVERS not to some Pastors.There is no satanic code dat he is using but absolute and total dependence on The Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by Anabel(f): 11:42am On Nov 29, 2009
who are we to believe, well i don't go to his church so i can't get affected. i only saw his preaching on Yv twice in my entire life and i have never waited to listen to his sermon, if he likes he use any code that is between him and God
Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by ejimsjonie(m): 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2009
Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by Ascony(m): 2:04pm On Nov 29, 2009
@ xorenxo

If u sincerely try his prayer habits and points,u can perform miracles even more than him but d world will call u satanic because dey could not get d same result due to unbelieve.D power to say `Rise And Walk' is given to all BELIEVERS not to some Pastors.

So probabbly, i should conclude now that you have tried the prayer points and are able to perform greater miracles than TB? is that what you are really insinuating?
Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by otokx(m): 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2009
@ xorenso

There is this VCD on the deception of TB Joshua in the market; people have bought it and now know the 411.
Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by donnie(m): 4:39am On Nov 30, 2009
You are feeding on stale lies. So you believe bc it was put on CD? How ridiculous.

The confessions of those testifiers have been on on tape long before now. . . Where the openly testified to blasphemy, asking for forgiveness from God and from the man of God. Some of them confessed to being possesed of devils and seducing spirits.

Now some penticostal  preacher picked up these folks and is now using them to make money and you are excited.
Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by ttruth(m): 12:49pm On Jan 25, 2010
@post :

Judge not so that you will not be judged. All these criticism is the reason why he grows even stronger in the lord.

How do you know satanic power code ? Are you a satanic agent yourself ? May God forgive you. Also you left your phone number, why ? Did you leave your phone number, for 419 purposes ?
Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by niceguy10: 2:27pm On Jan 25, 2010
Code 0012, poster you are a big Fool, how can you say that against the Man Of God? You are really sick in the head. Code 0012, what about Code 0013? Ye ye boy.
Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by Kx: 2:38pm On Jan 25, 2010
is nt that a code from a sci-fiction movie?
Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by niceguy10: 6:56pm On Jan 25, 2010
I worder o.
Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2010
[size=13pt]You wonder for what. . . .? huh [/size]
nice-guy10:

I worder o.
Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by lysaa(f): 12:51am On Jul 07, 2010
otokx:

@ xorenso

There is this VCD on the deception of TB Joshua in the market; people have bought it and now know the 411.

I remember Late Papa Idahosa had ppl spoiling his name this way too.

There's no new strategy, the devil is short of idea and truly, i thot these patterns were extinct. lol
Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by lysaa(f): 12:54am On Jul 07, 2010
What did the poster mean when he said 'people like us'?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet Paul Abam Caught Burying Charms In Someone's House In Cross River (Pics) / Pastor Lazarus Muoka Spotted On A Power Bike (Photos) / Bishop Josef Bassey Marries Second Wife (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.