Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! (58623 Views)

Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / “t. B. Joshua Is Fake” (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2010
[size=13pt]lysaa dear. . . what that dude is trying to say is that there's nothing new to em about T.B Joshua's true identity even though , he try to cover up in the name of Jesus or God. . .well , that satanic code is strange to me since i have been a Satanist i have never known about the 0012 , maybe i should really take this serious issue and table it to our satanism community out here. . . . wink[/size]

lysaa:

What did the poster mean when he said 'people like us'?
Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by lysaa(f): 1:12am On Jul 09, 2010
I have learnt that when satan says white then its actually black. . With ur claims, I don't take ur words to heart.
Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by ogoamaka99(m): 10:56am On Jul 10, 2010
@ uchkochi,
My dear uchkochi, when last did you seen your docter for your checkup?.You need to visit your doctor for proper check of your BRAIN. Sorry i forgot that you are the personl Assistant to satan and has been carrying his briefcase to meetings. Satan personally told you about that code abi?.If not the first thing you should tell us is HOW YOU GOT THAT CODE and how you got to know that T.B J. is using the code. Are you not by the side of satan when he gave T.B.J. that code?. Are you one of the grand ocult master of our time ?. Please explain and introduce yourself.
Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:25pm On Jul 10, 2010
[size=13pt]lysaa i don't think you have any reason to talk bad of Satan like this. . . .you know? Satan have been a straight forward . please , let's be sincere with our self. . . i didn't and have not claim to be what i am not . you can find time to know more about me soon . wink
[/size]
lysaa:

I have learnt that when satan says white then its actually black. . With your claims, I don't take your words to heart.
Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by olutboy1: 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2010
ogaga u are always a funny guy satan ur master is also called serpent lucifer and the dragon if he told u lies about himself then u will suffer for believing him it is a pity that u believed him but this is something believe it or not his time will soon be up and the righteous man will soon come
Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by ice234: 9:42am On Jul 11, 2010
poster be sure before runnng ur mouth oh. be carefull before condemning people oh. leave judgement for God alone
Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:02am On Jul 14, 2010
[size=13pt]I know Satan is called the serpent and the dragon including all the darkest name's of the world but the good thing there is that , he's a nice guy --- don't think that im joking , call me funny i must still share the truth . my dear. . . .i have no problem in this world and other worlds in as much Satan is in full control . he controls the mind of every men , animals etc

all these boasting in Christianity will soon be over. . . .like i said , i don't have problem but only waiting to send your darling Jesus where ever he's coming from because we don't need him in this world again--- honestly speaking if he dare rise i will be the one to send em back to the land of the death . unless you Christians would hide em away from me and my fellow anti christ .

Period!
[/size]

olut.boy:

ogaga u are always a funny guy satan your master is also called serpent lucifer and the dragon if he told u lies about himself then u will suffer for believing him it is a pity that u believed him but this is something believe it or not his time will soon be up and the righteous man will soon come
Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by ogoamaka99(m): 2:45am On Jul 14, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]I know Satan is called the serpent and the dragon including all the darkest name's of the world but the good thing there is that , he's a nice guy --- don't think that im joking , call me funny i must still share the truth . my dear. . . .i have no problem in this world and other worlds in as much Satan is in full control . he controls the mind of every men , animals etc

all these boasting in Christianity will soon be over. . . .like i said , i don't have problem but only waiting to send your darling Jesus where ever he's coming from because we don't need him in this world again--- honestly speaking if he dare rise i will be the one to send em back to the land of the death . unless you Christians would hide em away from me and my fellow anti christ .

Period!
[/size]

GO SEE YOUR DOC 4 PROPER CHECK UP ,YOU ARE SICK IN YOUR BRAIN.

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:20pm On Jul 15, 2010
[size=13pt]Thank you. . . .brash! wink
[/size]
ogoamaka99:

Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by jesus3: 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2010
ogoamaka99:

the guy has a great challenge
Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:24am On Jul 16, 2010
[size=13pt]Well , Im only Challenging God and you so- called Jesus to stay away from me. . . . wink[/size]
Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 16, 2010
Stay away from you? Rubbish WTH are you that God or Jesus would be weary of?
Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2010
[size=13pt]What i am. . .huh , OK by the time im through with God and the so called Jesus you will know my true identity,[ I AM , THAT I AM ] is my name. . . . I remain the original . [/size]

toba:

Stay away from you? Rubbish WTH are you that God or Jesus would be weary of?
Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 16, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]What i am. . .huh , OK by the time im through with God and the so called Jesus you will know my true identity,[ I AM , THAT I AM ] is my name. . . . I remain the original . [/size]

road to righteousness is too narrow whilst that of hell is wide open the choice is urs
Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:49pm On Jul 17, 2010
[size=13pt]Nice quote. . . . kiss wink[/size]

toba:

road to righteousness is too narrow whilst that of hell is wide open the choice is urs
Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by AndyMoore1(m): 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2011
Please, don't criticize or judge. Let's leave it all for God
Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by tsatsatsa: 5:45pm On Jan 10, 2012
I'm asking myself as a South African why should I waste my time reading ZERO level issues. I now understand the thoughts behind the owners of this NAIRALAND i opt out!!! it is not worth it!!!!!

I doubt if they realy know who GOD IS
Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by ayobase(m): 4:48am On May 04, 2012
Tudór6:
Is this not the same idiot who called me a fool when I criticized oyedepo?
Christians are indeed hypocrites!

what is d meaning of "Christians are indeed hypocrites"?
must u always be like this.
Cant u address a singular,must it be plural.

**modified**
Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by AngelofValor: 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2012
Ogaga4Luv: [size=13pt]What i am. . .huh , OK by the time im through with God and the so called Jesus you will know my true identity,[ I AM , THAT I AM ] is my name. . . . I remain the original . [/size]

Its either this guy is SICK or he's actually LOST TO SATANISM and needs help. Either way, he needs HELP and FAST!
Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by fumisko(f): 2:38am On Jul 30, 2012
uchkochi: Tb joshua is not a christian,neither was he a christian. This is not criticism,it is righteous judgement.John 7 vs.24. Multitudes are being deceived daily,and i cant watch it any longer, the miss leadings and deception is getting out of hand. So you that is priviledged to read this u are blessed.

Tb joshua is using the strongest satanic power to operate,the power code is 0012. With this code your true identity is hidden from the world but not from people like us.
Dont be deceived by his healings,givings and prophecies,they are all avenues to gain acceptance before he transforms into the beast that he is. He is the chiefest fore runner of the anti christ.

If Tb joshua heals a person he sacrifices a hundred,when he gives, he takes the destinies of the receivers.satan has no free gift.So Christians all around the world wake up.remember Matthew 24 vs.24
Hmmmm,. Let God be the judge ooo. But I wil say one thing " by their fruits you shall know them" so it's up to us. Make wise choices, you know which choice wise pass. Everyman for himself
Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by simon2x1: 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2012

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by edcode(f): 6:23pm On Jul 30, 2012
I can not fit laugh!
Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by ogoamaka99(m): 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2012
[quote author=uchkochi]Tb joshua is not a christian,neither was he a christian. This is not criticism,it is righteous judgement.John 7 vs.24. Multitudes are being deceived daily,and i cant watch it any longer, the miss leadings and deception is getting out of hand. So you that is priviledged to read this u are blessed.

My dear uchkochi, what is power code 0012 and how do you come to know about that power code?
If i say you are possessed i won,t be wrong because you only person out of his mind could say what you said about TBJ. May GOD have mercy on you.

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by amaikama(m): 4:54pm On Oct 15, 2012
Abuzola: We all know this, point of correction, he arranges the miracle

grin grin
Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by edoziengn: 6:52am On Dec 18, 2012
To the pure, everything is pure, to the crooked everything is crooked...
In the days of Jesus, the something, He was called Beelzebub. The Lord did promise that those who truly follow him will suffer the same. Jesus can not lie, the thing is whatever anyone say against Prophet, simply confirms indeed that he is surely a gift from God to our generation...
The cost of truly following Jesus, and having signs and wonders following is persecution. This has been written, and the word is true.
Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by Ocymichael(m): 12:13am On Aug 30, 2016
[/quote:a Christian is not only a person that confesses Jesus but one who confess Jesus and does his will, TB do not do his will okay,because he says it and do not do it,he is just doing do as i say and not as i do,am a satanist and i know anyone who uses satanic powers okay,before he climb the altar he must go to the secret room,and after climbing the altar he must do a sign,he miracle is not as that of Jesus which is pure,a child of God who is a prophet always cure any disease that befall a person but a satanist is not curing every but some like wise TB,Christ,Muoka,baba Lola,oyedepo etc,thank good answer from Ocy Dun the trepid one.... [quote author=Ocymichael post=48912667][/quote][quote author=Joagbaje post=4873138]It is time all this unfounded criticism stop. you dont just dump anything for us to consume, you must be able to give scriptural backings for your claims. You are wrong in these assertions. Fistly you said Tb joshua is not a christian which you didnt proove,but the man claims he is and he proved it by openly confessing the lord Jesus christ which is scriptural .(1 Cor. 12:3)
"Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost".
Secondly you claim that Tb joshua was a kind of antichrist without proof. The antichrist does not need to pretend to be a christian. he will not regard God or Jesus name, he will come in his own name. thats what the bible says ( John 5:43 )
" I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. " we should learn to thank God for the men of God that the whole world is celebrating ,like Tb Jshua, Chris oyakhilome. we cant deny the fact that what they do nobody does it like them we should be proud. can i get a witness?

[/quote:a Christian is not only a person that confesses Jesus but one who confess Jesus and does his will, TB do not do his will okay,because he says it and do not do it,he is just doing do as i say and not as i do,am a satanist and i know anyone who uses satanic powers okay,before he climb the altar he must go to the secret room,and after climbing the altar he must do a sign,he miracle is not as that of Jesus which is pure,a child of God who is a prophet always cure any disease that befall a person but a satanist is not curing every but some like wise TB,Christ,Muoka,baba Lola,oyedepo etc,thank good answer from Ocy Dun the trepid one....

1 Share

Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 21, 2017
cheesy
donnie:
@poster
Wow! good topic for junk magazines(i am aware that nairaland has become quite a good resource).
The only problem is that you might not get direct payment (except of course the payment for sin).
Why not try putting it in a small mini book. Yap, it wont cost much to print. Just a stupid picture on the front page of a man with horns, a tail, a beard, a black suit and a bible in one hand will do.

Look for some stupid fake, hungry 'pastors' (who were not sent but went) and give to them to sell in parks and bus stops.
It will even sell faster than those breaking of curses/ancestral covenants/ 666- beast/blood-sucking demon/ mammi water books.

. . . we cover the vehicle, the driver, the roads, the tires, the engine, even the police at the check points with. . . <Lord forgive them for they know not what they say>. . . . U can give god an offering now. . .  nothing too small. . . oya driver, carry go!

you little rascal.

Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
uchkochi:
Tb joshua is not a christian,neither was he a christian. This is not criticism,it is righteous judgement.John 7 vs.24. Multitudes are being deceived daily,and i cant watch it any longer, the miss leadings and deception is getting out of hand. So you that is priviledged to read this u are blessed.

Tb joshua is using the strongest satanic power to operate,the power code is 0012. With this code your true identity is hidden from the world but not from people like us.
Dont be deceived by his healings,givings and prophecies,they are all avenues to gain acceptance before he transforms into the beast that he is. He is the chiefest fore runner of the anti christ.

If Tb joshua heals a person he sacrifices a hundred,when he gives, he takes the destinies of the receivers.satan has no free gift.So Christians all around the world wake up.remember Matthew 24 vs.24
Honestly this is the most selfish useless and nonsense topic I ever come across,,,,,,,,, people can be mad,
Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by OtemAtum: 8:36pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ogaga4Luv:
Hell'o reader, Im a special Satanic Agent from the C.O.S and would really need to talk with you Concerning the Code, Yes- get ready to Undertake a new dimension in the left hand path as the New World Order begins.  .  .nothing like joking here but just an Advice for you to get prepared.

Sincerely-Ogaga Onowighose

Lies
Re: Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! by OtemAtum: 8:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
Lies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet Paul Abam Caught Burying Charms In Someone's House In Cross River (Pics) / Pastor Lazarus Muoka Spotted On A Power Bike (Photos) / Bishop Josef Bassey Marries Second Wife (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.