Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Resemblance Between Mayorkun And His Brother Ayobami - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Resemblance Between Mayorkun And His Brother Ayobami (28179 Views)

Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo / The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo / Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Resemblance Between Mayorkun And His Brother Ayobami by Flexygist: 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
Nollywood actress Toyin Adewale’s second son Ayobami whose nickname is Freeman is a year older today.Ayo is her second son and the younger brother of DMW star Mayorkun.

See photos of the two of them below and let us know if you see any resemblance

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/06/15/see-the-striking-resemblance-between-mayorkun-and-his-brother-ayobami/

1 Share

Re: Resemblance Between Mayorkun And His Brother Ayobami by fkpboss: 7:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
The resemblance is quite striking indeed

7 Likes

Re: Resemblance Between Mayorkun And His Brother Ayobami by goldbim(f): 8:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
Wow..cute boys!!iya eleko is blessed.. grin.

7 Likes

Re: Resemblance Between Mayorkun And His Brother Ayobami by mrmaze(m): 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
The resemblance is epic

1 Like

Re: Resemblance Between Mayorkun And His Brother Ayobami by Dlee1(m): 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2016
Photocopied.
Re: Resemblance Between Mayorkun And His Brother Ayobami by salabscholar01(m): 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2016
ok

6 Likes

Re: Resemblance Between Mayorkun And His Brother Ayobami by flokii: 4:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
The resemblance is there.. No doubts
Re: Resemblance Between Mayorkun And His Brother Ayobami by hibykhay: 4:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
Noted
Re: Resemblance Between Mayorkun And His Brother Ayobami by Smellymouth: 4:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
The bro is fine.. NoHomo #

But the LIPS though ------->> phiLIPS

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Resemblance Between Mayorkun And His Brother Ayobami by DoTheNeedful: 4:24pm On Jun 16, 2016
They are brothers and they resemble each other. So? undecided Na me him suppose to resemble abi so that this sh1t won't hit fp

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resemblance Between Mayorkun And His Brother Ayobami by tabisegroup(m): 4:24pm On Jun 16, 2016
But u
Re: Resemblance Between Mayorkun And His Brother Ayobami by viqueta(m): 4:24pm On Jun 16, 2016
MOD please don't turn Nairaland into a child's paly, over 1million people around the world are visiting this forum, news like this will make them lose interest in Nairaland, better and relevant things are happening around the world why did you choose to bring this to FP?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resemblance Between Mayorkun And His Brother Ayobami by Yemizy(m): 4:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
D gals don dy squirt

1 Like

Re: Resemblance Between Mayorkun And His Brother Ayobami by MuyiRano(m): 4:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
I nvr kno na dat woman born Mayorkun sha... Iya Eleko
Re: Resemblance Between Mayorkun And His Brother Ayobami by Segzyelnino(m): 4:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
undecidedSo mayorkun now is a yeyebrity too?
Re: Resemblance Between Mayorkun And His Brother Ayobami by nikkypearl(f): 4:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
Cute omo eleko's'

Won ro bi eko grin

2 Likes

Re: Resemblance Between Mayorkun And His Brother Ayobami by salabscholar01(m): 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin

3 Likes

Re: Resemblance Between Mayorkun And His Brother Ayobami by somadinho10: 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
Him bears never mature sef
Re: Resemblance Between Mayorkun And His Brother Ayobami by Moz22: 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
flokii:
The resemblance is there.. No doubts
where is it? I can't find it..pls take me there.
Re: Resemblance Between Mayorkun And His Brother Ayobami by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
Smellymouth:

lmao!!!....like this one ba?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resemblance Between Mayorkun And His Brother Ayobami by oviejnr(m): 4:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
I'm looking for my take on this! undecided

1 Like

Re: Resemblance Between Mayorkun And His Brother Ayobami by Smellymouth: 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2016
suzan404:
lmao!!!....like this one ba?

cheesy cheesy na u talk that one oo grin

6 Likes

Re: Resemblance Between Mayorkun And His Brother Ayobami by flokii: 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2016
Moz22:
where is it? I can't find it..pls take me there.

Funny guy..

They look alike.. I guess that's better

cheers.

1 Like

Re: Resemblance Between Mayorkun And His Brother Ayobami by Whizkeey(m): 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2016
Wetin concern me.... Am just happy today o

1 Like

Re: Resemblance Between Mayorkun And His Brother Ayobami by salabscholar01(m): 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2016
Smellymouth:

You also name it LIPton

5 Likes

Re: Resemblance Between Mayorkun And His Brother Ayobami by 4ward(m): 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2016
Flexygist:
Nollywood actress Toyin Adewale’s second son Ayobami whose nickname is Freeman is a year older today.Ayo is her second son and the younger brother of DMW star Mayorkun.

See photos of the two of them below and let us know if you see any resemblance

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/06/15/see-the-striking-resemblance-between-mayorkun-and-his-brother-ayobami/

Are u serious? wow o my gosh
Re: Resemblance Between Mayorkun And His Brother Ayobami by ItalianWine(f): 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2016
Why? Why? Why? Nairaland!

1 Like

Re: Resemblance Between Mayorkun And His Brother Ayobami by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2016
Smellymouth:

cheesy cheesy na u talk that one oo grin
grin

Re: Resemblance Between Mayorkun And His Brother Ayobami by amclimax(m): 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
If he no resemble his brother na me he for resemble?

2 Likes

Re: Resemblance Between Mayorkun And His Brother Ayobami by fpeter(f): 4:40pm On Jun 16, 2016
handsome brothers
Re: Resemblance Between Mayorkun And His Brother Ayobami by sholay2011(m): 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2016
Which of them is Mayorkun?
Re: Resemblance Between Mayorkun And His Brother Ayobami by ThisIsTGF: 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2016
When I look closely I can sight a lil tekno face in freeman's face.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chacha Eke Rocks Native Attire In New Picture With Daughter / Williams Uchemba To Help The Plantain Hawker Sleeping By The Roadside / AY Shows Off His White Mercedes G-wagon - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.