Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Nairaland athei potes probare contra Dei non-existentiam - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland athei potes probare contra Dei non-existentiam (9830 Views)

Any Current/former Opus Dei Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland athei potes probare contra Dei non-existentiam by KingEbukaNaija: 9:36pm On Jun 15, 2016
Raddie:
Faith in a higher being is the basis of all beliefs.
And just so you know being an atheist is not a disbelief in any gods or a denial of any but a lack of belief in gods.

Why not compare your truth with people who believe in another higher being/truth different from yours?

Faith is certainty . I have faith that Im talking to a human whose username is Raddie , not a robot

Now that's immature

No one cares bro

Pick a more liberal topic I definitely engage you!

I want you to pick a topic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland athei potes probare contra Dei non-existentiam by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 15, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

I'm sure you dont have one smiley .
Prove my car doesn't exist. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland athei potes probare contra Dei non-existentiam by lepasharon(f): 9:38pm On Jun 15, 2016
Sugarhugs:
Proof that God exist? Simple. Scientists have not been able to create a human being and give it life.

Do.you think scientists can't create a human being?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland athei potes probare contra Dei non-existentiam by KingEbukaNaija: 9:39pm On Jun 15, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Prove my car doesn't exist. cool

You don't have a car , young man .
Re: Nairaland athei potes probare contra Dei non-existentiam by johnydon22(m): 9:40pm On Jun 15, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Prove it
Re: Nairaland athei potes probare contra Dei non-existentiam by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 15, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

I understand. I don't pay tithes. How can I own a car?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland athei potes probare contra Dei non-existentiam by KingEbukaNaija: 9:43pm On Jun 15, 2016
johnydon22:

Please what are your proofs that unicorns don't exist?

Please what are your proof that God does not exist

who proved unicorns doesn't exist?

Who proved God does not exist

Or you just like say what ever pops into your mind?

Or you atheists like to say what ever pops into your mind

1 Like

Re: Nairaland athei potes probare contra Dei non-existentiam by johnydon22(m): 9:43pm On Jun 15, 2016
Let me continue to make things simpler for everyone here, let me show how absurd it is to ask someone else for proof for your own unproven claim rather than providing proof as the claimant.

You see this table, i believe by faith that there is a red cup on that table, can someone prove to me that there is no cup on that table?

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland athei potes probare contra Dei non-existentiam by KingEbukaNaija: 9:44pm On Jun 15, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

I understand. I don't pay tithes. How can I own a car?

Your head dey there cool
Re: Nairaland athei potes probare contra Dei non-existentiam by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 15, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Your head dey there cool
Thanks. Wish I could say the same about yours.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland athei potes probare contra Dei non-existentiam by KingEbukaNaija: 9:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
johnydon22:
Let me continue to make things simpler for everyone here, let me show how absurd it is to ask someone else for proof for your own unproven claim rather than providing proof as the claimant.

You see this table, i believe by faith that there is a red cup on that table, can someone prove to me that there is no cup on that table?

I dont see a cup, you see a cup.I wonder why you think there is a problem
Re: Nairaland athei potes probare contra Dei non-existentiam by johnydon22(m): 9:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Please what are your proof that God does not exist

Who proved God does not exist

Or you atheists like to say what ever pops into your mind

hahahahahaha you are now getting the point... I love the way both of us are using the same method to defend both Unicorn and God they must have something in common then.

I hope it rings a bell now
Re: Nairaland athei potes probare contra Dei non-existentiam by johnydon22(m): 9:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

I dont see a cup, you see a cup.I wonder why you think there is a problem

Good. now you have an answer to your thread...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland athei potes probare contra Dei non-existentiam by dalaman: 9:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

A anthropomorphic creator , deity

You've shown that only one creator is responsible for the universe how?

Nature

Nature is evidence for nature. There is no God's name or signature in any part of nature.

God is everywhere

If God is everywhere then how comes I can see, feel, hear or objectively observe it? How did you get to know this God. Did you have a one on one conversation with it and it told you its every where or did you read it some where or someone told you?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland athei potes probare contra Dei non-existentiam by Raddie(m): 9:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Faith is certainty . I have faith that Im talking to a human whose username is Raddie , not a robot

No one cares bro

I want you to pick a topic

Now I understand your signature!
Re: Nairaland athei potes probare contra Dei non-existentiam by johnydon22(m): 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
dalaman:

Nature is evidence for nature. There is no God's name or signature in any part of nature.

Words on marble, evidence of a tree is a tree, a tree is not evidence of a tree fairy, simply provide the fairy not show me a tree.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland athei potes probare contra Dei non-existentiam by johnydon22(m): 9:52pm On Jun 15, 2016
Raddie:

Now I understand your signature!
Hahahaha you did that late
Re: Nairaland athei potes probare contra Dei non-existentiam by KingEbukaNaija: 9:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
johnydon22:

hahahahahaha you are now getting the point... I love the way both of us are using the same method to defend both Unicorn and God they must have something in common then.

I hope it rings a bell now

What rings a bell is that I couldn't prove or disprove the existence of unicorns . Though I say unicorns don't exist I couldn't prove it for you to be certain that your pet is not a unicorn . The same way atheists can't provide facts that preclude the existence of God to buttress their claim that God does not exist .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland athei potes probare contra Dei non-existentiam by johnydon22(m): 9:54pm On Jun 15, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Jesus!!!! shocked i have seen enough grin
Re: Nairaland athei potes probare contra Dei non-existentiam by johnydon22(m): 9:57pm On Jun 15, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

What rings a bell is that I couldn't prove or disprove the existence of unicorns . Though I say unicorns don't exist I couldn't prove it for you to be certain that your pet is not a unicorn . The same way atheists can't provide facts that preclude the existence of God to buttress their claim that God does not exist .

Bravo! Bravo!! I see my teachings are sinking in really, i'm really glad..

Unicorn and God(s), they have one thing in common evidently here and it's now very clear!!!

The good part is you did it all

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland athei potes probare contra Dei non-existentiam by KingEbukaNaija: 9:58pm On Jun 15, 2016
johnydon22:

Good. now you have an answer to your thread...

I dont see the absence or presence of the red cup as a problem . I just want to know why you think there is a problem .

I dont see your non belief in God as a problem . I just want to see why you think there is no God .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland athei potes probare contra Dei non-existentiam by KingEbukaNaija: 10:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
johnydon22:

Bravo! Bravo!! I see my teachings are sinking in really, i'm really glad..

Unicorn and God(s), they have one thing in common evidently here and it's now very clear!!!

Smh . You dont get it .

1. The fact that something is invisible does not prove it is non-existent.

2. The fact that something is not proved does not mean it is not true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland athei potes probare contra Dei non-existentiam by Raddie(m): 10:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
johnydon22:

Hahahaha you did that late

His/her comment did that for me.

@op
Wonder why the back and forth comments, it's your topic, bring up a superior argument, you might actually win someone over.
Re: Nairaland athei potes probare contra Dei non-existentiam by KingEbukaNaija: 10:04pm On Jun 15, 2016
johnydon22:

Hebrews 11 : 1

Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.

I have faith that I'm speaking to a human Johnnydon22 , not a robot
Re: Nairaland athei potes probare contra Dei non-existentiam by johnydon22(m): 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

I dont see the absence or presence of the red cup as a problem . I just want to know why you think there is a problem .

Objectivity, i once showed you how unreliable personal perception is and even touched collective perception.

I see a cup, every other person can't.

why is that?

Why can't i just pick the cup up and show the world unless maybe that illusion of a cup is in my head.

I dont see your non belief in God as a problem . I just want to see why you think there is no God .

Here now is your final lesson before i sleep.

You say there is a God [equivalent to my cup on the table]

Nobody is seeing the God [cup] almost certainly not even you..

and they simply say "I don't believe you

The least you can do it provide the God or cup, there won't be any room for doubt, all will be sure and certainty is derived.

Asking them to provide proof that you don't have a God is same as me asking you to provide proof there is no cup on that table.

No. the onus is on me to provide proof for my cup not ask the person doubting my claim.

to resort to such tactics shows you simply have no basis to stand on for your claim..

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairaland athei potes probare contra Dei non-existentiam by KingEbukaNaija: 10:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
dalaman:

You've shown that only one creator is responsible for the universe how?

Faith

Nature has a cause , its cause is its creator .

If God is everywhere then how comes I can see, feel, hear or objectively observe it? How did you get to know this God. Did you have a one on one conversation with it and it told you its every where or did you read it some where or someone told you?

I have experienced this myself .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland athei potes probare contra Dei non-existentiam by johnydon22(m): 10:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Smh . You dont get it .

1. The fact that something is invisible does not prove it is non-existent.

2. The fact that something is not proved does not mean it is not true.

Hahaha exactly the point

We call that a hypothesis… Once something is unproven it cannot be said to be true neither can it be dismissed as a lie.

but once you knowing fully well such subject is unproven claims it is true then there is need for you to substantiate your claim by proving it.

But you just agreed it is unproven therefore you have no basis to claim it as true...

Just call it a hypothesis that you have shown it to be and i'll totally support

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland athei potes probare contra Dei non-existentiam by KingEbukaNaija: 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
johnydon22:

Objectivity, i once showed you how unreliable personal perception is and even touched collective perception.

I see a cup, every other person can't.

why is that?

Why can't i just pick the cup up and show the world unless maybe that illusion of a cup is in my head.

You just shot yourself in the foot . There are more theists than atheists. Actually the population of atheists are picayune - very insignificant compared to the number of theists in the world . Infact there just 7 percent of the population of Europe who atheists and the total population of atheists in the world is just 500 million atheists , non God -believers ! And there are close to 6 billion God-believers in the world .

So using your logic , there are more people seeing God , so there is indeed a God and the less who are the atheists who can't see God are wrong .

Good night bro . Sleep tight smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland athei potes probare contra Dei non-existentiam by urahara(m): 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
johnydon22:

My brother u have not seen anything yet o . if king ebukas blog should come and gang up with this guy this thread will turn to poo grin grin
Re: Nairaland athei potes probare contra Dei non-existentiam by johnydon22(m): 10:17pm On Jun 15, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Hebrews 11 : 1

Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.

Another word for the bolded is wish for ...

Having faith doesn't make anything true, not even probably. it simply means you believe whether it true or not.

that i have FAITH that there is a unicorn tied in my room doesn't and will never make it true.

I have faith that I'm speaking to a human Johnnydon22 , not a robot

exactly. . Johnydon22 might in fact be a robot just like the antispam bot. . Your faith means you are uncertain but rather think, wish and hope Johnydon22 is in fact human

1 Like

Re: Nairaland athei potes probare contra Dei non-existentiam by urahara(m): 10:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
johnydon22:

To make this easier for everyone, lets focus on this..

Since God is everywhere, its very easy for you to observe something that is "everywhere"

so just make it easy for everyone here.

show us

U gatz use ya spiritual binoculars

1 Like

Re: Nairaland athei potes probare contra Dei non-existentiam by johnydon22(m): 10:21pm On Jun 15, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

You just shot yourself in the foot . There are more theists than atheists. Actually the population of atheists are picayune - very insignificant compared to the number of theists in the world . Infact there just 7 percent of the population of Europe who atheists and the total population of atheists in the world is just 500 million atheists , non God -believers ! And there are close to 6 billion God-believers in the world .

So using your logic , there are more people seeing God , so there is indeed a God and the less who are the atheists who can't see God are wrong .

Good night bro . Sleep tight smiley

hahahaha please don't add cognitive dissonance to it... seriously i was just talking to myself all along this was what you could understand from it?..

nawa ooo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 15 Quotes By Famous Atheists / “masturbation And Fornication Are No Longer Sinful” – Pope Francis / 10 Must-know Reasons To Forgive As A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.