Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

6 Things That Hinder You From Discovering Your Purpose In Life - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 6 Things That Hinder You From Discovering Your Purpose In Life (5019 Views)

Why Foreign Universities Require Personal Statements Or Statement Of Purpose / 5 Things That Happen When You Graduate With A Poor CGPA / 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Things That Hinder You From Discovering Your Purpose In Life by Nobody: 2:41am On Jun 17, 2016

Re: 6 Things That Hinder You From Discovering Your Purpose In Life by Rapmoney(m): 7:24am On Jun 17, 2016
dreyposh:
Well, you pointed out "not to have much friends", quite a good advice. As much as i want to totally agree with u, i have to point out this- A man who is naturally a sagiune would always have many friends, that's God's make_up of him. Sangiunes don't achieve their purposes? Then, u said most of d guys u knew back then who kept many friends didn't end well but you didn't tell us if the guys u knew back then who never kept much friends ended well. Good job though!
I was looking at the possiblities of having unnecessary people in your life when you keep too many friends. A few good friends are better than too many friends flocking around...some would wreck havoc in your life. As regard your second criticism, I am not saying all the people who kept few friends ended well but what I emphasized on was the fact that majority of the people I knew who kept many friends and were very popular didn't end well...mind you, not all of them. There's always an exception in most cases! cool
Re: 6 Things That Hinder You From Discovering Your Purpose In Life by Dexema(m): 7:24am On Jun 17, 2016
nice post, reading this early in the morning made me really think. Na God help sure pass.
Re: 6 Things That Hinder You From Discovering Your Purpose In Life by Rapmoney(m): 7:29am On Jun 17, 2016
Dexema:
nice post, reading this early in the morning made me really think. Na God help sure pass.
Thanks. We need encouragement like this very one cheesy

Olawalebabs, Richiez, fynestboi, lalasticlala
Re: 6 Things That Hinder You From Discovering Your Purpose In Life by Ay04z(m): 8:51am On Jun 17, 2016
front page...

1 Like

Re: 6 Things That Hinder You From Discovering Your Purpose In Life by Rapmoney(m): 10:31am On Jun 17, 2016
Ay04z:
front page...
cheesy
Re: 6 Things That Hinder You From Discovering Your Purpose In Life by dreyposh: 12:47am On Jun 18, 2016
Rapmoney:
I was looking at the possiblities of having unnecessary people in your life when you keep too many friends. A few good friends are better than too many friends flocking around...some would wreck havoc in your life. As regard your second criticism, I am not saying all the people who kept few friends ended well but what I emphasized on was the fact that majority of the people I knew who kept many friends and were very popular didn't end well...mind you, not all of them. There's always an exception in most cases! cool
Excellent explanations you gave there. Kudos!
I am not sure if my earlier comment sounded like a criticism as you referred it. I don't mean to criticise your article but rather to point out exceptions & other possibilities as commented.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Secondary School Is Directly Opposite Zamfara State Government House / Do We Live Inside Earth Or On Earth / Jamb Releases 2016 Instititution/course Statistics (see The Top Institution)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.