Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:49 PM

Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m (30961 Views)

"Oge Okoye Is Wearing Butt Pad" - Fans Tell Actress (Photos) / Pericoma Okoye Is Dead (Photo) / Paul Okoye Is Searching For This Female Mechanic In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by amtaken(f): 12:22am On Jun 16, 2016
Peter Okoye Is The New Face Of KIA Motors..
WOW...This can only be God!....Mr P!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGroe1yysLM/?hl=en

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by donvicky2007: 12:45am On Jun 16, 2016
Woow it seems Mr.P is getting more endorsement than Rudeboy.
Nice one #peterPsquare.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by okonja(m): 1:11am On Jun 16, 2016
Congrats

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by Tolexander: 1:22am On Jun 16, 2016
donvicky2007:
Woow it seems Mr.P is getting more endorsement than Rudeboy.
Nice one #peterPsquare.
"it seems" is ridiculously ridiculous!

Peter is definitely getting more endorsement than Paul.

where are the people saying Lola's legs are not good?

where is Jude and how is life fairing with him?

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by VocalWalls: 2:54am On Jun 16, 2016
Congratulations to him... His active participation on social media continues to yield fruits.
Thus world has got nothing for introverts...

How To Re-Arrange Your Home

10 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by Olumidebolu64(m): 7:17am On Jun 16, 2016
noted
Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by nuelzy: 7:24am On Jun 16, 2016
Tolexander:
dnt rush yet

10 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by nuelzy: 7:24am On Jun 16, 2016
Tolexander:
dnt rush it yet

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by henrydadon(m): 9:36am On Jun 16, 2016
The rich keeps getting richer

Brand ambassadorship is killing this guy..too much money coming in

But I must admit he is going to pull this kia motor ambassadorship really well..looking at that picture up there
.speak class

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 16, 2016
Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by lonelydora: 9:37am On Jun 16, 2016
Good one for Mr. P but an adage goes thus

"you can easily break a single stick of broom but can't break bunch of broom"

You get what I'm saying? Go back to your Ejima brother and work things out. Two wrongs can never make a right.

Mr. P looks humble and cool headed than Paul who looks arrogant.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by wasco24: 9:37am On Jun 16, 2016
cool
Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by johnkay1(m): 9:38am On Jun 16, 2016
To me peter is more humble
than Paul

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by NigerDeltan(m): 9:38am On Jun 16, 2016
Mttcheew
Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 16, 2016
This guy is really moving on

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by monaPhilz: 9:39am On Jun 16, 2016
Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by shamecurls(m): 9:39am On Jun 16, 2016
Tolexander:

Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 16, 2016
Ambassador for KIA... ?

Where is Innoson Motors sef..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by Bratking(m): 9:41am On Jun 16, 2016
the extrovert twin getting all the endorsements while the introvert twin is busy obsessing about his rihanna look alike signee wey never sing.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by ademega(m): 9:41am On Jun 16, 2016
I am happy for him
Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by Guyman02: 9:41am On Jun 16, 2016
KIA - Killed in Action.
I like Kia brand but it has no second hand value in Nigeria. I have a fairly used Kia vehicle that I want to sell but the way Nigerians are pricing it made me so angry that I just packed the car for months now; they just come, look at the fine car and tell me they want to buy it at very ridiculous amount just to 'help' me opari! because it is not Toyota, Honda or Mercedes, they keep reminding me it is Korean car. sad

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by JOYOSITA(f): 9:41am On Jun 16, 2016
Fine man.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by davibid: 9:41am On Jun 16, 2016
Chai! from P Square to Mr. P

So money can even separate twins

#moneygetpower# shocked

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by Safemode(m): 9:42am On Jun 16, 2016
just looking for where I can buy bread N100

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 16, 2016
Nice
Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by bobaustin(m): 9:43am On Jun 16, 2016
nice one Mr.P. more to come

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by seunlayi(m): 9:43am On Jun 16, 2016
Okoye, remember to collect whatever certificate that relates to that deal otherwise, they may ask you in the future WHERE IS YOUR CERTIFICATE?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by Icansing: 9:44am On Jun 16, 2016
Talent pays

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 16, 2016
Too much money.

Hope Paul didnt shoot himself on the foot by leaving Peter?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by ajalawole(m): 9:46am On Jun 16, 2016
who kia epp grin.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by Canme4u(m): 9:46am On Jun 16, 2016
Bratking:
the extrovert twin getting all the endorsements while the introvert twin is busy obsessing about his rihanna look alike signee wey never sing.
Aren't you mixing them up? Peter is the introvert while Paul is the rude boy that claimed he wrote almost all the hit tracks Psquare as ever produced.

Paul is the one who use to do dreadlock or am I the one mixing 'em up?

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Is The Ambassador Of Kia Motors (photo)m by larion: 9:46am On Jun 16, 2016
Most people don't like him, they claimed he talked too much during their drama (I think he did for an adult with wife and kids), they claimed he can't sing, some say he is just a backup......but I feel he will be the most successful of the 3...(Peter, Paul, and Jude)

Peter seems to be a guy that can make it happen, either music, business, entertainment or noise making.

I just hope he can also keep his family together.... So far he has, good luck dude!

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Son Rock Matching Outfits (Photos) / 8 Celebrities We’d Like To See Get Married In 2016 / Bisola: "Don't Turn #EndSARS Protests To Carnivals, Party"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.