Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Why Don't Airlines Advertise On The Inside Walls Of A Plane? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Don't Airlines Advertise On The Inside Walls Of A Plane? (410 Views)

The Final Moments Before A Plane Crashed In South Africa (Graphic Video) / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures / Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't Airlines Advertise On The Inside Walls Of A Plane? by BizLifeE: 12:34am On Jun 16, 2016
There have been attempts to use trays and the seat back for advertising. As a regular traveller, I hate the noise and ugliness of these relatively small ads.

Think about it. I'm trapped in a small space on a 4 hour flight - it's visually abusive to put ads on the plane even in small places.

I'm sure someone has wanted to sell ad space on airplane walls. And I'm sure they found that passenger anger would be a serious problem.

US Airways used to put vinyl stickers with adverts on the tray tables in coach. A Flight Attendant told me that on average the stickers lasted about 2 days before the passengers pealed them off then there was a sticky residue left on the tray table. After the merger with American this thankfully went away.

Source: https://www.quora.com/Why-dont-airlines-advertise-on-the-inside-walls-of-a-plane

Neteller here: www..com.ng

(1) (Reply)

80 Killed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway In Six Months / Minster Of Transport: “signs Mou On $11.117bn Lagos-calabar” Railway Project / Her Big Brothers To All Become Ninja's,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.