Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (89843 Views)

Romance Section: Just What Nairaland Needs / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 11:48pm On Aug 30, 2009
nana:

Who is Iyalode? Tell them that their husband has found someone else who is going to take good care of him compared to how he's been treated by them.

Thats my girl.

Chei, I hope this double divorce does not cost me 95% of my assets o.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 11:48pm On Aug 30, 2009
nana:

Who is Iyalode? Tell them that their husband has found someone else who is going to take good care of him compared to how he's been treated by them.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Nana u don turn to gbogbo big girlzzz cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by tubabie(f): 11:49pm On Aug 30, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Iyalode and ladyT must hear abt this sad cheesy

Yes they must hear!!

@Sagamite
Nice job you got there, what should we expect next sunday?  tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by nana(f): 11:49pm On Aug 30, 2009
TOPE2000!:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Nana u don turn to gbogbo big girlzzz cheesy
Hehehe,i gast to be big nah  cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by nana(f): 11:50pm On Aug 30, 2009
Sagamite:

Thats my girl.

Chei, I hope this double divorce does not cost me 95% of my assets o.
Don't worry dear,I am sure they will be contented with whatever u give to them.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 11:50pm On Aug 30, 2009
tubabie:

Yes they must hear!!

@Sagamite

Oh yea sagamite what does tubabie's pic say to you. grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by nana(f): 11:51pm On Aug 30, 2009
tubabie:

Yes they must hear!!

@Sagamite
Even U?!  shocked
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 11:52pm On Aug 30, 2009
Member: acidrop

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=2570

Description of pix: cream coloured turtle neck top

Says to me: Baby, be honest, do you like my new hairstyle? [And I am thinking: Oh my god, how do I answer this and still be able to have peace for the next few weeks. So I respond: Its fantastic babes]
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by nana(f): 11:53pm On Aug 30, 2009
Dude is really making use of his Bank holiday grin Keep the pics coming!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 30, 2009
Hahahaha.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 11:56pm On Aug 30, 2009
tubabie:

Yes they must hear!!

@Sagamite

Will see.  wink

TOPE2000!:

Oh yea sagamite what does tubabie's pic say to you. grin

To be honest, I need a bit more to work with.

It is just a straight face headshot. I need pose, clothes, facial expression and demeanor.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 11:58pm On Aug 30, 2009
Sagamite:

To be honest, I need a bit more to work with.

It is just a straight face headshot. I need pose, clothes, facial expression and demeanor.

Tubabie dear, we need another pic abeg kiss cheesy

Stilwarra, where is ur own? grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 31, 2009
It's on my profile. Ain't I interesting? cool
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 12:05am On Aug 31, 2009
stillwater:

Abe comot jared leto and put ur lovely pichurr

off-topic: Now why did that boy leave acting for singing rock songs? undecided undecided
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by tubabie(f): 12:06am On Aug 31, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Tubabie dear, we need another pic abeg kiss cheesy

That's all I got babes! wink

Now I will give Sagmite kudos if he can analyses perfectly Jared's pic on Stillwater's profile.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 12:08am On Aug 31, 2009
tubabie:

Dont make come there and upload ur pics oooo sad cheesy

Now I will give Sagmite kudos if he can analyses perfectly Jared's pic on Stillwater's profile.

What is there to analyse abt jared, he is a confused handsome guy grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 12:08am On Aug 31, 2009
Don't do blokes.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sauron1: 12:09am On Aug 31, 2009
stillwater:

U look like one Aya Matanga. . . . .
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by tubabie(f): 12:11am On Aug 31, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Dont make come there and upload your pics oooo sad cheesy

You can try wink
I think we need more of your own refreshing poses. cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 31, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Abe comot jared leto and put your lovely pichurr

off-topic: Now why did that boy leave acting for singing rock songs? undecided undecided

Hahaha, I never knew he was an actor. More grease to his elbow. tongue Rock on Jared, rock on. tongue tongue grin

tubabie:

I'm waiting too. I hope he sees me as attractive. sad sad
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 31, 2009
~Sauron~:

U look like one Aya Matanga. . . . .

Me? sad

Sagamite:

Don't do blokes.

sad sad sad undecided angry
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by TOPE20001(f): 12:14am On Aug 31, 2009
tubabie:

You can try wink
I think we need more of your own refreshing poses. cheesy

LOL . . . .Mba

stillwater:

Hahaha, I never knew he was an actor. More grease to his elbow. tongue Rock on Jared, rock on. tongue tongue grin

Lol . . . .i think he even date cameron diaz during his acting era grin cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sauron1: 12:17am On Aug 31, 2009
stillwater:

Me? sad

The profile pic is scary.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 3:52am On Aug 31, 2009
Member: thoniaslim

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=15797

Description of pix: red strapless dress being assessed in a bedroom

Says to me: Baby, am I looking nice and appropriate for the dinner party we are hosting for your clients? [And I am thinking: Oh shite, it is only 10 more mins B4 the business guests start arriving, I for show you wetin I think, action speaks louder than words]
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 3:58am On Aug 31, 2009
lool,  nice one SAGAMITE,   grin   grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 4:03am On Aug 31, 2009
Member: chiogo

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=76215

Description of pix: black and white pix, with white top, spectacles and multi-crystals necklace

Says to me: [She says] I won again, didn't I? I know how to manipulate you and get what I want. [Basically she is glowing, mockingly, in her victory of making me restore her credit card after I blocked it earlier for spending £15,000 on a Jimmy Choo shoe. She made me feel guilty through banter and moaning until I gave it back] [I just give her a hug and tell her it is because she is cute]
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 4:05am On Aug 31, 2009
plop!
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 4:07am On Aug 31, 2009
faakay:

lool, nice one SAGAMITE, grin grin

Thanks, faakay. grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 4:08am On Aug 31, 2009
faakay ive been yarning your name for some time now
yet no response

your babe is waiting for you tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 4:16am On Aug 31, 2009
THE AMAKA:

faakay ive been yarning your name for some time now
yet no response

your babe is waiting for you tongue

Sorry babe, never knew, quite busy this days,

Sup wit you smiley, how re you doing, wink
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by THEAMAKA(f): 4:17am On Aug 31, 2009
hahaha ive only yarned your name like 3 times
im good, good, good, and excellent!
cheesy

maybe you are busy playing with jassie. lol
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 4:22am On Aug 31, 2009
THE AMAKA:

hahaha ive only yarned your name like 3 times
im good, good, good, and excellent!
cheesy

maybe you are busy playing with jassie. lol

Cool, cool

Jassie is alone now, Missed him thou, well, now, I have to take ma bath , No time,

Take care,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) / Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.