Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. - Nairaland / General (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. (89837 Views)

Romance Section: Just What Nairaland Needs / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. [Part 2] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (Go Down)

Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 1:50pm On Feb 03, 2010
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by sweetpie23: 5:56pm On Feb 03, 2010
spikedcylinder:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=422378
I like the way she's chilling
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by sweetpie23: 5:57pm On Feb 03, 2010
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by sweetpie23: 5:58pm On Feb 03, 2010
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by sweetpie23: 6:07pm On Feb 03, 2010
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by sweetpie23: 6:08pm On Feb 03, 2010
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by sweetpie23: 6:16pm On Feb 03, 2010
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by sweetpie23: 6:17pm On Feb 03, 2010
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by sweetpie23: 6:18pm On Feb 03, 2010
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by sweetpie23: 6:19pm On Feb 03, 2010
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chiogo(f): 6:19pm On Feb 03, 2010
spikedcylinder:

If it was her blog, her contributions in the fashion section will be much more than random phrases like 'it is nice', 'I like this'.
Culture cynic is actually a smart girl, I follow her blog religiously.smiley

LOL @ 'it is nice'  grin grin grin
Of course, it's not her blog.  lipsrsealed She has a different person on her profile every week. You don't go from really light-skinned to really dark-skinned to freaking caramel.  grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by sweetpie23: 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2010
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by sweetpie23: 6:32pm On Feb 03, 2010
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by sweetpie23: 6:37pm On Feb 03, 2010
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by sweetpie23: 6:57pm On Feb 03, 2010
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by sweetpie23: 6:58pm On Feb 03, 2010
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by sweetpie23: 6:59pm On Feb 03, 2010
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by sweetpie23: 7:04pm On Feb 03, 2010
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 03, 2010
chiogo:

Of course, it's not her blog.  lipsrsealed She has a different person on her profile every week. You don't go from really light-skinned to really dark-skinned to freaking caramel.  grin

what can i say - mama gee has the latest toy in town - a stalker cheesy cheesy cheesy

all that spamming of nl is finally paying off cheesy
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by spikedcylinder: 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2010
chiogo:

LOL! grin

sweetpie, arrange everything in one post na. wink
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by chiogo(f): 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2010
oyb:

what can i say - mama gee has the latest toy in town - a stalker cheesy cheesy cheesy

all that spamming of nl is finally paying off cheesy
grin grin I only check when people compliment her oo. And each time, it's a different person. tongue
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by platinumnk(f): 6:12pm On Feb 05, 2010
Sagamite:

Member: platinumk

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=315088

Description of pix: Showing 2 fingers and lookinng at camera

Says to me: [She says] Don't think I did not spot you. I have seen you exchange numbers with 2 girls.

Yaaaa grin grin grin grin
yea its over between us . . i dont deal with cheats tongue tongue tongue grin
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by candylips(m): 6:13pm On Feb 05, 2010
^^ too bad . . mate
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Kunbee: 7:09am On Feb 06, 2010
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 8:02am On Feb 06, 2010
Member: joyblinks

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=43623

Description of pix: Wearing white traditional in front of a complex

Says to me: [She says] No, you are not a pastor in this church. That chat up line will not work.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 8:06am On Feb 06, 2010
Member: chocomillo (2)

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=433358

Description of pix: Wearing blue wooly hat over eyes

Says to me: [She says] My first time in Nigeria and I have been kidnapped by Niger Delta militants.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 8:12am On Feb 06, 2010
spikedcylinder:

LOL! grin

sweetpie, arrange everything in one post na. wink

Sweetpie, pls take this advise seriously. wink

sweetpie23:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=382229

I have done this earlier.

sweetpie23:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=366830

Pweety's best pix so far.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Kunbee: 8:15am On Feb 06, 2010
Thats not pweety nao undecided undecided undecided thats Solange Knowles
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 8:19am On Feb 06, 2010
Kunbee:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I no know o.

I no dey follow this celebrity thing.  undecided

I just assume it was her as I had seen different pix of the same chic on her profile.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 8:23am On Feb 06, 2010
Member: kemu_lala

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=31556

Description of pix: sitting on the floor with her head on her knee with a cute smile on her face

Says to me: [She says] Baby, lets not do sit-up exercises this morning, lets do sexercise instead. [I say] I agree with your wisdom young woman.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by Sagamite(m): 8:33am On Feb 06, 2010
Member: Mhismole

Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=462765

Description of pix: sitting, wear a Fisk Uni t-shirt and with 3 fingers up

Says to me: [She says] I got 3 As, uncle. Don't worry, I am not only into boys, I do well in school.
Re: What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. by sweetpie23: 6:13pm On Feb 06, 2010
Kunbee:

hhhmmm guys still love her. grin grin grin grin grin grin who knows it could be her look alike

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100)

Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) / Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.