Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,715 members, 7,805,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend (47850 Views)

Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo / Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence / See How Guy Insulted The Hell Out Of Lady Just Because She Cancelled Their Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 16, 2016
Twitter user @KofoLagos yesterday shared this story about the time she got really pissed off cos a guy asked her out to a movie date, she agreed and invited her friends over for the date as well. Only for the guy to embarrass her by refusing to pay for her friends' movie tickets.

Do you think the guy acted wrongly? Kofo's story continues below.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/guys-kindly-judge-this-this-babe-was.html

Read tweets from very bottom to top:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 16, 2016
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 16, 2016
tweets from very bottom to top:

1 Like

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 16, 2016
last

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Israel5(m): 7:14am On Jun 16, 2016
Perfect! Guys ar manning up now. No more i wan go piss tinz

507 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by seyema(m): 7:21am On Jun 16, 2016
Bad sharp guy

199 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by mayorkyzo: 7:25am On Jun 16, 2016
Correct guy...
Somebody shud pls give the guy 6bottles of heineken...

472 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by saintdennis(m): 7:33am On Jun 16, 2016
Israel5:
Perfect! Guys ar manning up now. No more i wan go piss tinz

This cracked me up. Lmao.

158 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by princefunmmy(m): 7:33am On Jun 16, 2016
That's the man! Some ladies will support the babe while sensible ones will know the guy acted well..
thou shall not quote me

275 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by feldido(m): 7:35am On Jun 16, 2016
Correct guy cool

For this hard times?

112 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 16, 2016
Thats my nigga...

He definately needs a three(some)

168 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 7:41am On Jun 16, 2016
If you bring your friends on a first date it's okay to ease the tension but try that shìt on the 3rd or 2ND date and I will dump your sorry ass and even throw the ticket away.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by princy80(m): 7:43am On Jun 16, 2016
these are the kind of ladies I avoid..."just 3k" and u are just complaining... everything is just happening.

257 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by jejemanito: 7:45am On Jun 16, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Twitter user @KofoLagos yesterday shared this story about the time she got really pissed off cos a guy asked her out to a movie date, she agreed and invited her friends over for the date as well. Only for the guy to embarrass her by refusing to pay for her friends' movie tickets.

Do you think the guy acted wrongly? Kofo's story continues below.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/guys-kindly-judge-this-this-babe-was.html

He did not embarass the girl. She embarassed herself

235 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by ifex370(m): 7:46am On Jun 16, 2016
If I were the guy.. I'll even breakup after...just 3k Na..x 4 = 12k.. For just movie..

Someone that's not your husband.. You think he doesn't have his own problems to be spending 12k for film...

He's a real man

***abeg someone should help me buy this girl shawarma..she deserves it

342 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Rexhenrex(m): 7:46am On Jun 16, 2016
.an eample of a principled man he isn't moved by what they might possibly think o him. But sha the guy wicked...lmao sinaj,sandoski,debbywills cum and see something.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by theEYe21(f): 7:46am On Jun 16, 2016
Why didn't she pay for her friends? Oponu! undecided

134 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by henrydadon(m): 7:47am On Jun 16, 2016
Is he their father

Abeg that girl should better park well

Ladies be looking for who to sponsor them all the time

She said 3k like it a small money in the harsh economy

159 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 16, 2016
dat guy is my hero and my mentor...for dat guy to knw dat dose two babes r cumin n still bought jst two tickets for hm n his date, hm don plan am from hwz.
c'mon y nt u n ur friends choose anoda day to watch d movie if truly ur friends cld afford d tickets? girls n free tins r like twins

278 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by kuuljay(m): 7:51am On Jun 16, 2016
Just 3k!!! Dash an area father 3k he will watch your back for years in the hood.idiorta!!!!!!

275 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Feranchek(m): 7:56am On Jun 16, 2016
Lol. I know guys will enjoy this story. Buh I think the guy in this story is quite a jerk!! For heaven's sake she mentioned that she'll be coming with her 2 friends, and the pomo gut Said YES! Since you know you weren't financially buoyant to cater for all of them, why agree to let her come with her friends? I'm sure she'd have still come if you told her not to come with her friends. Let's be unsentimental and say the truth biko. The level of immaturity in some guys in quite annoying

(Oya Bashirus!!! Ngwanu, coman bash me!! I dey wait!! I know Y'all! So I won't be surprised tongue)

I knew it!!!! I talk am!!!! Bashirus never fail to disappoint! cheesy cheesy 23 BASHING mentions in just 20 mins!!! Gush!!! Guys dey Para o0o!! (Mumu guys I mean)

Buh some guys can be so foolish just to bring cover their shame o0oo!! So cos she didn't say "can my friends come with me and you'll pay for their tickets" now means he's exonerated from any allegations??!! C'mon fellas!

Olamide came on stage and was hitting on the organisers of a particular event. He never mentioned Don Jazzy buh we all knew (including The Don himself) that he was referring to Don baba Jay! Why??!! It's an IMPLIED STATEMENT kiddos!!

She needn't mention the paying of tickets part to the boy na.... since he agreed that she bring her friends along, then he should know what that implies!!

"Honey, my friends wants to JOIN US in seeing the movie, are you comfortable with that?" Guys make una sef give unasef some level of respect na....If she wasn't matured enough to tell her friends NO, he should be matured enough to do that!!
In Psquare voice "no start watin you no go finish, I no be George Finidi, oh oh!!" cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 16, 2016
The guy even try buy for the babe.... na only my ticket igo buy if na me ....wot rubbish!!!

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Kondomatic(m): 7:58am On Jun 16, 2016
This girl is an idiot

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by 4rmthewest(m): 7:58am On Jun 16, 2016
That guy is the real MVP......E pain her

122 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by demydea: 8:08am On Jun 16, 2016
The girl na mumu. Free free things them dey find. Them think say the guy na mumu like the previous bfs they have dated. Ole girls tongue

25 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 16, 2016
Rexhenrex:
.an eample of a principled man he isn't moved by what they might possibly think o him. But sha the guy wicked...lmao sinaj,sandoski,debbywills cum and see something.

Present.... I don read am, dey tin tire me

*Smellymouth thank God say no be u do dis kind tincheesygringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by mmclatino(m): 8:25am On Jun 16, 2016
friends and family on date #SMH.

6 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Julietcutie(f): 8:34am On Jun 16, 2016
grin the guy tho lol ...but he would have told the gal not to bring her friends along when she told him she would be coming with friends... he didn't act right

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Ezeego1(m): 8:36am On Jun 16, 2016
Feranchek:
Lol. I know guys will enjoy this story. Buh I think the guy in this story is quite a jerk!! For heaven's sake she mentioned that she'll be coming with her 2 friends, and the pomo gut Said YES! Since you know you weren't financially buoyant to cater for all of them, why agree to let her come with her friends? I'm sure she'd have still come if you told her not to come with her friends. Let's be unsentimental and say the truth biko. The level of immaturity in some guys in quite annoying

(Waiting for those who'll bash me. I know Y'all! So I won't be surprised tongue)

The guy think say him be sharp guy but in all honesty that nigga is not a real man. You gave her a go-ahead to invite her two friends when you know you can't even act like a gentleman and foot their bills just for that day only grin grin

Sometimes ladies dey suffer i swear cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Monalisa185(f): 8:41am On Jun 16, 2016
someone should tell that girl to go and look for somewhere and sit down...

You told him you were taking your friends along, did you ask him if he was going to pay for their tickets? If it were to be an eatery, it would have been a different case scenario, I mean how much food can they possibly consume?

This is different, you don't expect a guy to cough out 12 thousand grand in this kinda economy.. The babe is not even considerate and I think she's selfish as well. There's really nothing embarrassing there, she just didn't ask the right questions before taking her friends along...

He's neither your father nor your brother..abeg no dey give us bad name jare....Mtcheeeewwww

245 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by schumastic(m): 8:46am On Jun 16, 2016
that guy really made me proud, am very sure if the owner of the cinema watched the whole scene, he will ask that guy to watch any movie free of charge for a week...but seriously girls need to stop this habit is a bad one...same thing happened to me, the girl called n said i should help her out with some cash so she could get something for an event n I said no problem, next thing i heard in the background was le me speak to him and she gave her friend the phone(first time talking to the friend who I don't know from adam) saying I should send for her n I laughed thinking she was joking but she wasn't, I told her no problem I will send the cash for both of them. she collected the phone back n I was expecting her to apologize or make a joke out of it, next thing i heard was, r u sending for the both of us, I said yes..next day i paid in quater of what she asked for, she called n asked y, I told her to ask her friend for the remaining balance after which i hang up the call..she called few days ltr to apologize n said i did the right thing n will respect me for that act.

MEANING OF A DATE:
TWO people getting together for an activity when the possibility of romance between them has been broached but not ruled out. Since the exploration of romance is the purpose of a date, merely asking someone out on a date is sufficient to broach the subject. Dates may or not continue once a couple have entered into a romantic relationship. The word "date" may be used to identify a get together between two people not romantically involved, but this usage is meant to convey irony, since such a meeting is not a date in the true sense of the word.
Yeah, Mike and I went on a date last night. He's cute, but I'm not sure if I want to get involved with him or not.

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Feranchek(m): 8:49am On Jun 16, 2016
Ezeego1:

The guy think say him be sharp guy but in all honesty that nigga is not a real man. You gave her a go-ahead to invite her two friends when you know you can't even act like a gentleman and foot their bills just for that day only grin grin

Sometimes ladies dey suffer i swear cheesy

Bros you no lie o0o!! And to think that almost all the guys that are commenting are actually hailing this mumu, is quite appalling!

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.