Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,182 members, 7,780,255 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:23 AM

Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend (47798 Views)

Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo / Man Harasses His Female Neighbour By Masturbating Constantly In Her Presence / See How Guy Insulted The Hell Out Of Lady Just Because She Cancelled Their Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by ganaziah(f): 8:55am On Jun 16, 2016
Feranchek:
Lol. I know guys will enjoy this story. Buh I think the guy in this story is quite a jerk!! For heaven's sake she mentioned that she'll be coming with her 2 friends, and the pomo gut Said YES! Since you know you weren't financially buoyant to cater for all of them, why agree to let her come with her friends? I'm sure she'd have still come if you told her not to come with her friends. Let's be unsentimental and say the truth biko. The level of immaturity in some guys in quite annoying

(Waiting for those who'll bash me. I know Y'all! So I won't be surprised tongue)

No one will bash you, it's just simple logic. The gurl told her bf she'll be coming with her friends, she didn't tell the guy he will also pay for her friend's tickets. Anyone can simply respond by telling her to bring them along, it's a date between two people for heaven's sake and not with friends.
That's been real, instead of acting like a gentleman without the gesture coming from your mind. That's being fake.

49 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by peedeeasobie(m): 8:59am On Jun 16, 2016
Julietcutie:
grin the guy tho lol ...but he would have told the gal not to bring her friends along when she told him she would be coming with friends... he didn't act right

Is the lady okay? A date and she's bringing her friends and still expects him to pay for them!

She's saying 'impression'... does she care about the guy's impression of her? What if the guy came with his own friends and expects her to pay for them?

'gentleman'? Is she a lady? Which lady will pack friends with her on a first date?

The fact she told him that she will bring friends doesn't translate to 'you will pay for their movie tickets'!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by schumastic(m): 9:06am On Jun 16, 2016
Feranchek:
Lol. I know guys will enjoy this story. Buh I think the guy in this story is quite a jerk!! For heaven's sake she mentioned that she'll be coming with her 2 friends, and the pomo gut Said YES! Since you know you weren't financially buoyant to cater for all of them, why agree to let her come with her friends? I'm sure she'd have still come if you told her not to come with her friends. Let's be unsentimental and say the truth biko. The level of immaturity in some guys in quite annoying

(Waiting for those who'll bash me. I know Y'all! So I won't be surprised tongue)
Mr man shut up there, is people like u that make the ladies to continue acting this way.

1.it was there first date.
2.they already agreed that is the both of them going to watch the movie, so y did she call back to tell him her friends r coming, don't they know the way.
3.she is making a fuse about how cheap the money is yet she n her friends couldn't over look it.
4.if he didn't act that way, she will do it another time.

she probably don't know what a first date means then

meaning of a date:

TWO people getting together for an activity when the possibility of romance between them has been broached but not ruled out. Since the exploration of romance is the purpose of a date, merely asking someone out on a date is sufficient to broach the subject. Dates may or not continue once a couple have entered into a romantic relationship. The word "date" may be used to identify a get together between two people not romantically involved, but this usage is meant to convey irony, since such a meeting is not a date in the true sense of the word.
Yeah, Mike and I went on a date last night. He's cute, but I'm not sure if I want to get involved with him or not.

LADIES TAKE NOTE INCASE OF NEXT TIME, SO YOU DON'T INVITE A THIRD PART OR CROWD tongue

36 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by mejai(m): 9:09am On Jun 16, 2016
I thought date is for 2. D girl is a dunce and a Dundee. free tinx gone badgrin

12 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Feranchek(m): 9:09am On Jun 16, 2016
ganaziah:

No one will bash you, it's just simple logic. The gurl told her bf she'll be coming with her friends, she didn't tell the guy he will also pay for her friend's tickets. Anyone can simply respond by telling her to bring them along, it's a date between two people for heaven's sake and not with friends.
That's been real, instead of acting like a gentleman without the gesture coming from your mind. That's being fake.

Sweetie, that's childish, if you ask me. C'mon, you're a guy and your lady said she'll be coming with 2 friends to watch a movie with you! You've got the expedient option of turning it down or accepting it fully. Why would your lady come with her friends and they pay for their tickets? Even guys, when I take my friends out for a drink and one of us happens to meet another of his friend not familiar to the group, he sits with us and I pay his bills. If i don't have that much on me, I'll tell my guy. Buh this one no be immediate something sef and he dey 4cup.

4 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Feranchek(m): 9:11am On Jun 16, 2016
schumastic:

Mr man shut up there, is people like u that make the ladies to continue acting this way.

1.it was there first date.
2.they already agreed that is the both of them going to watch the movie, so y did she call back to tell him her friends r coming, don't they know the way.
3.she is making a fuse about how cheap the money is yet she n her friends couldn't over look it.
4.if he didn't act that way, she will do it another time.

she probably don't know what a first date means then

If you were the guy, would you accept she come with her friends?

No need for the insults, by the way

3 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by sben2308(m): 9:30am On Jun 16, 2016
Imagine lady turning relationship to financial institution...

10 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by sben2308(m): 9:35am On Jun 16, 2016
Feranchek:

One thing am sure of is that someone still feeds u ,cloth u ,gives u shelters,buy u recharge card because if u r indeed mature as I tot and also been a man u wouldn't open ur **** mouth and say dis.
Also obviously people like you are very very very stingy...

31 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by NarnieSnyper(m): 9:43am On Jun 16, 2016
Feranchek:

Bros you no lie o0o!! And to think that almost all the guys that are commenting are actually hailing this mumu, is quite appalling!

Dude, some as.sholes do not understand where the girl said she'll be coming with her friends and he agreed, but i think they both didnt understand the statement; the guy thought her friends just wanna tag along that's all, the girl was thinking the guy was ok with her friends' presence and footing of the bill.

We should blame that guy called ''Understanding'' grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Feranchek(m): 9:48am On Jun 16, 2016
sben2308:

One thing am sure of is that someone still feeds u ,cloth u ,gives u shelters,buy u recharge card because if u r indeed mature as I tot and also been a man u wouldn't open ur **** mouth and say dis.
Also obviously people like you are very very very stingy...

Lol. I laugh at your 'maturity'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by mrkay101(m): 10:09am On Jun 16, 2016
Summary of the whole thing, the girl is selfish period.

If that's her way of testing guys to see if they are worth it. Then she'll be single her entire life

28 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by agrovick(m): 10:13am On Jun 16, 2016
Feranchek:

I will have to disagree with your POV, common man it's a kind of date between two people who are getting to meet each other for the first time. She shouldn't have brought up the issue of her friends in the first place as the emphasis is on the two individuals who are trying to get to know each other.
If he had declined after the girl brought up her friends case, she might start thinking dude is a type of person that will want to alienate her from her people. You know how girls over analyze things

16 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by stiflerdrug: 10:17am On Jun 16, 2016
mayorkyzo:
Correct guy...
Somebody shud pls give the guy 6bottles of heineken...
no oirign cool[color=#550000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Toroze(m): 10:23am On Jun 16, 2016
Feranchek:

Bros you no lie o0o!! And to think that almost all the guys that are commenting are actually hailing this mumu, is quite appalling!
Simple miscommunication and immaturity that is the problem of most relationship he said it was cool and you just assumed he was gonna pay.. babe common now on the first date pha. She said she was bringing friends and you knew you couldn't afford it why couldn't you just tell her bae look I really like you and all its our first date and and right now I can only afford just us but your friends are welcome if they'd pay their own..way, instead you let her and friends get there with the assumption that you'd be handling the bills the hell..?? I mean if you had told her that and she was a rational understanding human being, there shouldn't be a problem... and the babe self no try I mean it's your first date the guy is probably nervous trying to impress and you take three friends along with you that's three more peeps to impress.. in all ramifications let's even forget the monetary aspect that's a bit over the top don't you think....haba you like the guy to an extent and are you're exposing to your best critics and on the first date .... later when you all get together they be like that your boyfriend self...smh just my 2bytes

3 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Feranchek(m): 10:26am On Jun 16, 2016
Toroze:
Simple miscommunication and immaturity that is the problem of most relationship he said it was cool and you just assumed he was gonna pay.. babe common now on the first date pha. She said she was bringing friends and you knew you couldn't afford it why couldn't you just tell her bae look I really like you and all its out first date and and right now I can only afford just us but your friends are welcome if they'd pay their own..way, instead you let her and friends get there with the assumption that you'd be handling the bills the hell..?? I mean if you had told her that and she was a rational understanding human being, there shouldn't be a problem... and the babe self no try I mean it's your first date the guy is probably nervous trying to impress and you take three friends along with you that's three more peeps to impress.. in all ramifications let's even forget the monetary aspect that's a bit over the top don't you think....haba you like the guy to an extent and are you're exposing to your best critics and on the first date .... later when you all get together they be like that your boyfriend self...smh

You no lie sha....

5 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by doveda: 10:30am On Jun 16, 2016
WTF! angry I will gladly smack this woman in the face but I just can'tsad

Idi.iot! undecided
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by delishpot: 10:31am On Jun 16, 2016
The guy did not do anything bad in buying two tickets. He should have told her before hand that he expects her friends to handle their own expenses.
But do women typically take friends on first dates? That is a sign of long throat.
As for the guy, I sense that he just wanted to deal with her. He knew all along what he was doing. He thinks she was trying to play with his inteligence. He is a vindictive guy and I wouldn't want my daughter to date such a guy.

4 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by McBrooklyn(m): 10:33am On Jun 16, 2016
Guess This Is What Happened cheesy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Ayauche(f): 10:33am On Jun 16, 2016
On a date with a guy and u are inviting 2 of ur friends, what's that for? Its not like the invite is going to his house, to a movie and u dey call crowd. I love that guy for what he did. Young girls shud start acting maturedly jare, must u behave like kids all the time?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by MadCow1: 10:33am On Jun 16, 2016
Unless those her friends are all joining us in the bedroom, they had better come with their own money. angry

19 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by bayinq25(m): 10:33am On Jun 16, 2016
Israel5:
Perfect! Guys ar manning up now. No more i wan go piss tinz
that's the magic word

2 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Afritop(m): 10:35am On Jun 16, 2016
Israel5:
Perfect! Guys ar manning up now. No more i wan go piss tinz
This shows that what is good for the goose is not always good for the gander
Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by megareal: 10:36am On Jun 16, 2016
I hate this nonsense most girls do. Someone invites U on a date and u come with friends while expecting the poor guy to pay. Guy na ATM?

Ur friends have no bizness at ur date! When will girls listen and learn?

Btw, kudos to the guy. U taught her a good lesson. Make she whine all she wants. Na she embarrass herself

14 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by drsteroid(m): 10:36am On Jun 16, 2016
Lol..This reminds me of my friend back then in Uniben.There is this resort centre close 2 Uniben maingate called PPRH.My friend has been wooing this girl for over 4mnths but no positive response from her.Finaly the Girl decided to go out on a date with him @ pprh,and said she will be coming with 3 of her friends,my overjoyous friend was so happy he sed no problem.He left Ekosodin @ 8am with the girls waiting 4 him @ pprh gate.we didn't hear 4rm him until past 6 in the evening,wth an SOS to help him out with money,that the security men have refused to let him go cos he couldnt offset the bills left behind by the girls.We had to rush down to pprh,and behold! We met him @ the security post as a 'trainee' security man.We had to help him out,and he promised never to be so stupid again.
That's a day I can't forget in a hurry,was a funny day!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by PassingShot(m): 10:36am On Jun 16, 2016
[size=15pt]The guy messed up big time.

He was informed of her friends coming and he gave the nod.

At that time, he could have given an indication he was not cool with those friends being around. Any reason would do.

By refusing to pay, and not offering apology for not paying, show he is the opposite of a gentleman.[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by bayinq25(m): 10:37am On Jun 16, 2016
flirty Kar:
last
same girls will scream "gender equality" but no equality when it comes to financial responsibilities

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Whizkeey(m): 10:38am On Jun 16, 2016
A brother from another mother grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by anonimi: 10:39am On Jun 16, 2016
Smart, sharp guy
Vs
Elebi, hungry shameless girls.

Coming to a cinema house in the near future. grin

3 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by donbenedict(m): 10:39am On Jun 16, 2016
She asked him if it was ok to bring her friends along, and he said yes to that...

So why is he now getn all angry abt it?

If he didn't wish to cover the bills, he would hav specifically asked her she shouldn't bring her frnds along..

As for me I don't blame the lady. Because she asked for permission first.. and he agreed.

3 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by philGeo(m): 10:39am On Jun 16, 2016
Monalisa185:
someone should tell that girl to go and look for somewhere and sit down...

You told him you were taking your friends along, did you ask him if he was going to pay for their tickets? If it were to be an eatery, it would have been a different case scenario, I mean how much food can they possibly consume?

This is different, you don't expect a guy to cough out 12 thousand grand in this kinda economy.. The babe is not even considerate and I think she's selfish as well. There's really nothing embarrassing there, she just didn't ask the right questions before taking her friends along...

He's neither your father nor your brother..abeg no dey give us bad name jare....Mtcheeeewwww
Good bless you, God will grant you your heart desire in this hard time..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 16, 2016
henrydadon:
Is he their father

Abeg that girl should better park well

Ladies be looking for who to sponsor them all the time

She said 3k like it a small money in the harsh economy
henrydadon:
Is he their father

henrydadon:
Is he their father

1 Like

Re: Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend by clogogo(m): 10:40am On Jun 16, 2016
Feranchek:

I wish the didn't inform him of her friends that would have be a thumbs up , but I guess he was to broke to pain for her friends ... Some guys self no get money but wan get babe... Just imagine First day ..I can't go on a first date and not hold excess incase.. " That guy is a broke Dude

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? / Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.