Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,549 members, 7,801,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened (40744 Views)

10 Men Genevieve Nnaji Has Dated And Slept With / 5 Men Genevieve Nnaji Has Slept With – No.1 Will Shock You! (pictures) / Genevieve Nnaji Is Owing Me N18,000 For A Gown She Bought - Kingsley Ejikeme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by Tedassie(m): 10:31am On Jun 16, 2016
She's fckin stupid,let her try that sh!t abroad and watch her ass get slammed with a lawsuit.These celebricunts only have money but not dignity.
#pizzout

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by MrHenshaw: 10:32am On Jun 16, 2016
My dear,U n who ever advised you got it wrong.U know she intentionally wouldn't want to pay her debt if she was owing you.U r not a FAN as u professed.FANS, fan their cherished ones n can never destroy them.She has paid u right?u tried to destroy her image.l hope u can access her maturity.She didn't want to drag issues with you on media.Genny is too mature for that my dear.I wish u had a better way to hv approached her.I wish you best in your future endeavour incase your madam goes on to sack you.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by kgold1(m): 10:33am On Jun 16, 2016
nikkypearl:
No be by force to go dubai

No be by force to wear 98k gown..

See me oo..I no get 10k dress for my wardrobe...I dey wear my 3/4k dress! And I still fine embarassed

We give up!

God make you bigger dear

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by ameezy(m): 10:34am On Jun 16, 2016
kingthreat:

Then donate 18k to someone in the hospital
Inshot ehh just give me ur account number angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by ameezy(m): 10:36am On Jun 16, 2016
d33types:

black man and reading...
smileywell-done white man

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by amazon14: 10:37am On Jun 16, 2016
The part (she returned the clothe, and paid the balance ) is what i don't get. Do you mean you collected her 98k without item? Your story get k leg. Or
Are you just an attention seeker
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by ehisdan(m): 10:40am On Jun 16, 2016
Lucasbible:
Genevieve has never seen this guy, he has never bought anything from any shop that this boy works. And never owed anything and has never paid this boy anything.

This is just a clever case of social media lightening rod who is dying for attention. He chooses to use the name Geny not Genevieve Nnaji cos he wants deniability. Clever in a wrong way.

Would u frame somebody and reveal ur identity? Don't u see the boy's name and pic there?

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by lereinter(m): 10:40am On Jun 16, 2016
Nairaland thank you for bailing people out
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by jamexborn(m): 10:45am On Jun 16, 2016
obiremy:
Boy who claimed that star actress Genevieve Nnaji has paid her the 18k she is owing them.According to him,he never wanted to paint her black but had to go online because of the threats he got from his boss.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/boy-who-leveled-debt-allegation-against.html

Dear Kingsley, I don't think you should be ashamed of going public neither should you feel any sympathy for her, the fact you are a big fan and probably have never noticed you and will probably never notice you, she's filthily rich, but she not the one feeding you, you are hustling for yourself, she bought a gown of 98k, which is probably 2 or 3 times more than your salary, and she probably has upto a hundred gowns that are even more expensive, and she's trying to make you lose your job which is not even up to the cost of the gown, a pieces of luxury she doesn't even need, she put you in a difficult position, because she think she's doing you a favour for patronising you at all, she slammed 98k on your face by paying the 18k and even returning the gown.....I think you should get an apology from her atleast

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by jamexborn(m): 10:45am On Jun 16, 2016
obiremy:
Boy who claimed that star actress Genevieve Nnaji has paid her the 18k she is owing them.According to him,he never wanted to paint her black but had to go online because of the threats he got from his boss.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/boy-who-leveled-debt-allegation-against.html

Dear Kingsley, I don't think you should be ashamed of going public neither should you feel any sympathy for her, the fact you are a big fan and probably have never noticed you and will probably never notice you, she's filthily rich, but she not the one feeding you, you are hustling for yourself, she bought a gown of 98k, which is probably 2 or 3 times more than your salary, and she probably has upto a hundred gowns that are even more expensive, and she's trying to make you lose your job which is not even up to the cost of the gown, a pieces of luxury she doesn't even need, she put you in a difficult position, because she think she's doing you a favour for patronising you at all, she slammed 98k on your face by paying the 18k and even returning the gown.....I think you should get an apology from her atleast

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by kingthreat(m): 10:45am On Jun 16, 2016
ameezy:

Inshot ehh just give me ur account number angry

Give me your email address. I will send it. NAIRALAND and SEUN are watching
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by smtx(m): 10:48am On Jun 16, 2016
This boy ought to be promoted, seriously. Do you know what it costs to recover debt? The end justifies the means joor!

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by ameezy(m): 10:50am On Jun 16, 2016
kingthreat:

Give me your email address. I will send it. NAIRALAND and SEUN are watching
grin grin guy u dey jobes badly
grin odi serious

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by kingthreat(m): 10:53am On Jun 16, 2016
ameezy:

grin grin guy u dey jobes badly
grin odi serious

Chei, see as 18k hard you. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by Lucasbible: 10:54am On Jun 16, 2016
ehisdan:
Would u frame somebody and reveal ur identity? Don't u see the boy's name and pic there?
Yes..I can do that if I am a persona non grata who just wants my pictures everywhere for good or bad
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by Lucasbible: 10:56am On Jun 16, 2016
fireforfire:

Shut up. Stop defending what u dnt know.
D guy is real..
No, he is not real. He simply is a low life liar that knows how buy data and post comments....recently.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by Lucasbible: 10:58am On Jun 16, 2016
meltiplexer:

if what you said is true,so why did she called him a pig. Naijabet may say so

She called him a pig because that is what he is. Only a piggy human can lie that way
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by Lucasbible: 11:00am On Jun 16, 2016
indie22:

How do you know this??

You and Genevieve live in thesame house??

Please...don't make case for an onigbese celebrity.
Poor people have been hating the successful people from 1st Century. Its called class warfare. You are doing the normal thing. But i advise you to stop hating great success but love it. You can only get what you love.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by Redgo: 11:01am On Jun 16, 2016
nothing like being too busy here my dear. no one is busier than his debt. what do u call being busy? where Genny day go way she day busy. for crying out loud she isnt the busiest celeb in town. if people like beyonce and donald Trump make i no call Obama can pay bills wetin do Genny? what the razz does she think she is? what you must understand is she went there with her manager, who should have drop a call-me-card to the seller or written a note to visit the house and collect his money. when people do you a favour, appreciate it. tender an apology to the seller and dont call them pigs. if i were her i would have blamed my manager and claim she thought the bill had been settled, period. thats why she has a manager.
Emeka71:
She didn't have the money at the onset and maybe too many things on her mind but after the boy hala to try obtain the balance (which is the usual thing ) she paid and reacted (which is normal thing ).

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by ehisdan(m): 11:02am On Jun 16, 2016
Lucasbible:
Yes..I can do that if I am a persona non grata who just wants my pictures everywhere for good or bad
And ur life at stake? Pls always think wisely, target wisely and act wisely.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by crazymommy(f): 11:08am On Jun 16, 2016
duality:
But some people were all out in defense, claiming they know the guy and it's a lie.

Well...
Did you notice that the said guy always avoid quoting her Instagram handle??think deep.....!!!!ask yourself intelligently why the guy has never quoted her directly,if he could quote blogs including Linda ikeji then why is he not quoting Genevieve handle??again think deep....I repeat that dude does not work at any boutique or shop....do me a favour ,do ur own investigation and find out if he has any boss...am shocked that people fell for this blackmail..

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by winniz: 11:10am On Jun 16, 2016
Genevieve Nnaji is the most Popular Nigeria actress and so many people are Pained.
The clapback you wanted from her so you could trend you never got it. You were even tagging lindaikeji blog. This was purely staged so you can take your stupidity elsewhere.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by giles14(m): 11:11am On Jun 16, 2016
had it been omotola,I doubt if it would even make front page.

Kudo to my hypocristic brethrens,dem knw dem self
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by crazymommy(f): 11:13am On Jun 16, 2016
ehisdan:
Really??the lady that framed wizkid has her picture and even her identity claiming to be wizkid manager...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by Emeka71(m): 11:17am On Jun 16, 2016
Redgo:
nothing like being too busy here my dear. no one is busier than his debt. what do u call being busy? where Genny day go way she day busy. for crying out loud she isnt the busiest celeb in town. if people like beyonce and donald Trump make i no call Obama can pay bills wetin do Genny? what the razz does she think she is? what you must understand is she went there with her manager, who should have drop a call-me-card to the seller or written a note to visit the house and collect his money. when people do you a favour, appreciate it. tender an apology to the seller and dont call them pigs. if i were her i would have blamed my manager and claim she thought the bill had been settled, period. thats why she has a manager.
That is the mistake she made ; but she didn't really mean harm when abusing the boy; she was only reacting .
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by sammyclassics(m): 11:19am On Jun 16, 2016
She paid abi... Lock up and live your life
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by ideylaff: 11:19am On Jun 16, 2016
agalamanyi:
The boy is obviously lying
1. Most celebrities don't go around Nigerian stores shopping anyhow especially those in Geny's class
2. When they do shop, they shop in stores they most time know the owners personally and can vouch for the genuineness of the products.
3. If geny walks into the store, its only normally that the store owner if around attends to her, cause the store owner would want to make huge sales and also like to use her referral
4. The boy can't WITHOUT the permission of his Oga give someone a product without paying fully.
5. Geny know's her class she freakenly owns an estate in Apo Abj 97k is beans
6. How possible is it that she has only 80k on her without her ATM cards and she decides to go shopping?
7. Then she returned the cloth and still paid the 18k , pulse wanted to interview you? Nigga why you lying naah? Why? And she came in person to do all these. Yeye dey smell o

She does not own that Estate in Abuja she is a front for the main person investing who prefers to stay in the background

I never said Former President Inefectual B and Late Oronto Douglas and ?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by ehisdan(m): 11:21am On Jun 16, 2016
crazymommy:
Really??the lady that framed wizkid has her picture and even her identity claiming to be wizkid manager...
Where is the lady now? That's the implication.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by winniz: 11:21am On Jun 16, 2016
crazymommy:
Did you notice that the said guy always avoid quoting her Instagram handle??think deep.....!!!!ask yourself intelligently why the guy has never quoted her directly,if he could quote blogs including Linda ikeji then why is he not quoting Genevieve handle??again think deep....I repeat that dude does not work at any boutique or shop....do me a favour ,do ur own investigation and find out if he has any boss...am shocked that people fell for this blackmail..

So many people are Pained by that classy Ladies popularity. You don't need anyone to tell you that it was all staged cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 16, 2016
ameezy:
18k nai dey d nigga para
Mtcheww
Now what re you feeling like? Warren Buffett? Otele, oya commot for my face now weh I never vex.

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by ideylaff: 11:24am On Jun 16, 2016
agalamanyi:
The boy is obviously lying
1. Most celebrities don't go around Nigerian stores shopping anyhow especially those in Geny's class
2. When they do shop, they shop in stores they most time know the owners personally and can vouch for the genuineness of the products.
3. If geny walks into the store, its only normally that the store owner if around attends to her, cause the store owner would want to make huge sales and also like to use her referral
4. The boy can't WITHOUT the permission of his Oga give someone a product without paying fully.
5. Geny know's her class she freakenly owns an estate in Apo Abj 97k is beans
6. How possible is it that she has only 80k on her without her ATM cards and she decides to go shopping?
7. Then she returned the cloth and still paid the 18k , pulse wanted to interview you? Nigga why you lying naah? Why? And she came in person to do all these. Yeye dey smell o

She does not own that Estate in Abuja she is a front for the main person investing who prefers to stay in the background

I never said Former President Inefectual B and Late Oronto Douglas and Stephanie Okereke (swap Aso Rock partner )

Genny is not the owner oooo
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by tunde82seidat(f): 11:26am On Jun 16, 2016
That guy is a liar!a v big one at that. Its not possible that gene will enter a boutique n the owner will shun n not attend to her(according [email][/email]to d boy d oga was around)
Secondly d boss will not allow d boy to follow up with d balance knowing her status n knowing fully well that shes has paid d bulk of the money, a sensible boss will take it upon herself to follow up n retain her as customer n probably referrals.Gene called him A pig cos he was seeking uneccesary attention!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naeto C Appointed By Governor Ihedioha As Special Assistant On Lagos Liaison / Dbanj’s Wife Surprised Him On Father’s Day With Alot Of Goodies (photos) / After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.