Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened (40753 Views)

10 Men Genevieve Nnaji Has Dated And Slept With / 5 Men Genevieve Nnaji Has Slept With – No.1 Will Shock You! (pictures) / Genevieve Nnaji Is Owing Me N18,000 For A Gown She Bought - Kingsley Ejikeme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by dacoolvik: 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2016
Even tho we don't know the truth, I sometimes feel for these sales boys and girls. They work in cool places with very little pay.
This reminds me of an experience I had with one of them last year.

I saw a dress and wanted to buy but didn't have the cash immediately. I asked if she could keep it till the following day which she accepted after confirming from her boss on phone. I also told her that I will pay 2k less than the amount she mentioned for the dress. I told her to inform her boss.

I picked up the dress the next day and she asked me to 'add something'. I refused but she said her boss won't be happy. I simply dropped my num and asked her to call me if any issues come up. Indeed, the next day, she called that the boss threatened to deduct it from her salary.

I was uncomfortable with her losing money on my account. I told her not to worry, that if the boss refused the amount I had paid for the dress, I will gladly return the dress than put her in trouble. After a while, she called to say the boss finally agreed. She let me have the dress and didn't deduct her salary.

Immediately I read this story, I remembered that incident. The girl would have cursed me out if I didn't handle the issue properly. Sometimes, the way we approach issues can make a lot of difference.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by holyword: 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2016
Dont use that money to give offering or pay tithe if it is not genuine from her but since it is goods she bought from you,no problem. these monies gotten from sleeping with men are blood money.God dont want that kind of money because blood is involved and God is not happy.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by Goldienana(f): 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
Pls change ur name to Queencomedy. Lol

queenoflafia:
She don pay at last.onigbese grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by riccadonna(f): 8:24pm On Jun 16, 2016
Sorry guys Im lost here ooooo. 18000 naira or 18000 dollars?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by charliejose: 10:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
nairalanders that will not know the basis of a story,but will be quick to conclude ..brainless oafs..isn't apparent that b*tch is just seeking for attention??...apparently he got it..all thanks to the slowpokes we have in this country
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by STILESGANG: 11:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
agalamanyi:
The boy is obviously lying
1. Most celebrities don't go around Nigerian stores shopping anyhow especially those in Geny's class
2. When they do shop, they shop in stores they most time know the owners personally and can vouch for the genuineness of the products.
3. If geny walks into the store, its only normally that the store owner if around attends to her, cause the store owner would want to make huge sales and also like to use her referral
4. The boy can't WITHOUT the permission of his Oga give someone a product without paying fully.
5. Geny know's her class she freakenly owns an estate in Apo Abj 97k is beans
6. How possible is it that she has only 80k on her without her ATM cards and she decides to go shopping?
7. Then she returned the cloth and still paid the 18k , pulse wanted to interview you? Nigga why you lying naah? Why? And she came in person to do all these. Yeye dey smell o
Mr man who dash genny estate in abuja...?,all this mumu fanboys and their silly talks
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by ideylaff: 9:12am On Jun 18, 2016
STILESGANG:
Mr man who dash genny estate in abuja...?,all this mumu fanboys and their silly talks

Thank you ooooo. People are so gullible and also overrate theses celebrities.

At one point in time I knew 2 major celebrities that on a good night a few bottles of brandy and champagne in a club earns the big
Spender a night with a promissory of about 3,000 dollars and maybe a lovely bag to be bought for them .

Like you rightly said Genevieve has taken pictures of her acting like its her project in Abuja, she does does not own that Estate in Abuja she is a front for the main person investing who prefers to stay in the background

I never said or mentioned Former President Inefectual B (GEJ) and Late Oronto Douglas and Stepanie Okere? ( decipher that)
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
Goldienana:
Pls change ur name to Queencomedy. Lol

My nairaland crush smiley how hv u been?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by Goldienana(f): 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
Am aiit... am nah aware u crushing. Am someone Grandma

TheSpecial0ne:

My nairaland crush smiley how hv u been?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by Nobody: 1:35am On Jul 29, 2016
Goldienana:
Am aiit... am nah aware u crushing. Am someone Grandma

Taah! Shatap
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Has Paid Me The N18,000 - Young Man (See What Happened by goldedprince: 1:17pm On Sep 25, 2016
Most of these celebs are just make believe. I know a few that wear fake gold chains, fake lvs, fake rolexs etc. Very few live the life they claim to live. I no blame them sha...man must come up with tactics to survive. Even if them wear original pipu must complain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. / Stella Damasus Celebrates David Adenimokan's 9th Birthday. Fans Slam Her / Portable Welcomes Baby With His Girlfriend, Ashabi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.