Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos (31691 Views)

Gbenga Daniels Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over PDP Chairmanship. Photo / Gbenga Abiola: Ambode’s Benchmark For Youths Liberation In Lagos State‎ / Agege LG Sole Administrator Gbenga Abiola Commences Inspection Of Projects + Pho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by harbdulrasaq88(m): 7:49am On Jun 16, 2016
He looks calm but he exudes confidence and he belies his young age. He speaks so fluently and eloquently. For him, service comes naturally.

But he is only 28 years old. On Monday, June 13, 2016, he stood out among his peers. He had just been sworn-in as the Sole Administrator of Agege Local Government by the Lagos State Governor, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode.

Gbenga Abiola was the cynosure of eyes at the event. He was the beautiful bride. Everyone wants to talk to him, particularly the media. At 28, Gbenga was perhaps the youngest ever council boss in the state and of course one of the ladies at the event said, “so cute, he is the most handsome among the lot.”

As the boss of Agege Local Government, Gbenga has a heavy burden on his young shoulder but he is confidence of delivering the good. “I have confidence in God and I’m equally confident that my political leaders are there for me. I also have confidence in the staff of the local government. By the special grace of God, we will deliver,” he said humbly.

Gbenga had his primary education at the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus Nursery and Primary School, Epe and proceeded to both Government College, Ketu, Epe and Folbim High School for his secondary education.

He attended the University of Lagos for his tertiary education graduating with honours as a Bachelor of Science degree holder in Psychology. He had his National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in Ekiti having his primary assignment at Usi Ekiti.

He was Director, Featland Children School; Internet/Business Strategist for e-Script and until his appointment as a Sole Administrator, Special Assistant on New Media and Publicity to the Speaker of the Lagos State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Mudashiru Obasa.

His hobbies include: strategic communication, table tennis, football and high jumping. He is a die hard supporter of FC Barcelona of Spain.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/photos-meet-gbenga-abiola-youngest.html

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by bigtt76(f): 7:55am On Jun 16, 2016
Chop your own clean mouth grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by Evergreen4(m): 8:01am On Jun 16, 2016
Gov. Ambode is always setting the pace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 16, 2016
This is quite impressive by Governor Ambode. He should make sure they don't corrupt him and set the pace as much as he can. . . . . He shouldn't be like a certain Salisu Buhari, who messed up the glorious opportunity given to the youth during OBJ's first term.

5 Likes

Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by comos: 8:30am On Jun 16, 2016
what about the Igbo-man among them, which Local Government is he handling ?
Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by babyfaceafrica: 8:37am On Jun 16, 2016
Either old or. Young,they will chop money and clean mouth...its not by age,its. By what you can offer.....

14 Likes

Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by DoyenExchange: 8:42am On Jun 16, 2016
Small boy, keep it up!
Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by comos: 9:00am On Jun 16, 2016
Evergreen4:
Gov. Ambode is always setting the pace

what about the IGBO-MAN among them, which LGA is he handling ?
Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by kossyablaze(m): 9:44am On Jun 16, 2016
If I hear say he no be asiwaju ex aide or relative

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 16, 2016
sad This is kwarraption
Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by tellwisdom: 10:27am On Jun 16, 2016
Is this office not in bar beach? no be bamboo stick be this? sad

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by lafex: 10:33am On Jun 16, 2016
Congrats to him. Wish him the best
Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by sukkot: 10:42am On Jun 16, 2016
MA NIGGA
Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by Olukokosir(m): 10:42am On Jun 16, 2016
Congrat
Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by MyIncorp: 10:43am On Jun 16, 2016
Congrats
Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by AngelAhnie(f): 10:43am On Jun 16, 2016
Hard face
Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by tiamiyukunle69(m): 10:44am On Jun 16, 2016
This makes sense
Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by Youngetskilz23(m): 10:44am On Jun 16, 2016
football age shocked grin tongue

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by AmenJoan(f): 10:44am On Jun 16, 2016
Pretty impressive
Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by chinoify: 10:44am On Jun 16, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by valdes00(m): 10:45am On Jun 16, 2016
kossyablaze:
If I hear say he no be asiwaju ex aide or relative
No b even ex aide, the guy fit b d boy wey help am call vulcanizer wen him tire burst or person help him pikin see him lost shoe for secondary school

4 Likes

Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by davibid: 10:45am On Jun 16, 2016
The young shall grow!

Say amen to that!

smiley
Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by edlion57(m): 10:45am On Jun 16, 2016
Congratulations hon. But u are older dan ur age or shld i say age is older dan u

4 Likes

Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by Movicq(m): 10:45am On Jun 16, 2016
Thatss my elder bro... carry on notn do u
Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by edorhe14(m): 10:46am On Jun 16, 2016
I just hope a certain Fellow follow suit at the federal level
Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by BCJAY(f): 10:47am On Jun 16, 2016
Congrats to him he should set a good example by doing well so that our leaders well believe that the youth are truly the leaders of tomorrow my take
Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by edorhe14(m): 10:47am On Jun 16, 2016
Its not by the age but how well he can deliver the dividends of democracy to the citizenry

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by kayodeadeniji2(m): 10:47am On Jun 16, 2016
Congrats!!!
Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by callJesu: 10:47am On Jun 16, 2016
My own name is Gbenga Abiola
Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 16, 2016
Tinubu now has a houseboy for his houseboy...nice

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by youngest85(m): 10:50am On Jun 16, 2016
harbdulrasaq88:
He looks calm but he exudes confidence and he belies his young age. He speaks so fluently and eloquently. For him, service comes naturally.

But he is only 28 years old. On Monday, June 13, 2016, he stood out among his peers. He had just been sworn-in as the Sole Administrator of Agege Local Government by the Lagos State Governor, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode.

Gbenga Abiola was the cynosure of eyes at the event. He was the beautiful bride. Everyone wants to talk to him, particularly the media. At 28, Gbenga was perhaps the youngest ever council boss in the state and of course one of the ladies at the event said, “so cute, he is the most handsome among the lot.”

As the boss of Agege Local Government, Gbenga has a heavy burden on his young shoulder but he is confidence of delivering the good. “I have confidence in God and I’m equally confident that my political leaders are there for me. I also have confidence in the staff of the local government. By the special grace of God, we will deliver,” he said humbly.

Gbenga had his primary education at the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus Nursery and Primary School, Epe and proceeded to both Government College, Ketu, Epe and Folbim High School for his secondary education.

He attended the University of Lagos for his tertiary education graduating with honours as a Bachelor of Science degree holder in Psychology. He had his National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in Ekiti having his primary assignment at Usi Ekiti.

He was Director, Featland Children School; Internet/Business Strategist for e-Script and until his appointment as a Sole Administrator, Special Assistant on New Media and Publicity to the Speaker of the Lagos State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Mudashiru Obasa.

His hobbies include: strategic communication, table tennis, football and high jumping. He is a die hard supporter of FC Barcelona of Spain.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/photos-meet-gbenga-abiola-youngest.html

Who brought my story here?
Re: Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos by nigeriafilm(m): 10:51am On Jun 16, 2016
28yrs? what do I say

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency Rubbishes Oby Ezekwesili’s Criticism As An “unclear Elitist Summary” / Impeachment Saga: Ozekhome, NBA Chief, Others Caution Oshiomhole / Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti With The Emir Of Jalingo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.