Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,480 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. (44259 Views)

"You Are Getting Old" Fan Tells Yemi Alade (Picture) / Linda Ikeji Replies Charley Boy: "I'm Getting Married" / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by oluwatosin400: 10:36am On Jun 16, 2016
Nollywood actress, Cossy Orjiakor, is enjoyingh herself in the industry now that she does not even have time to party anymore and she is even affirmed it.

Well, 2016 seems to be her year and God has finally picked up her call as according to her she is now getting movie roles back to back.

The actress shared a picture of herself all covered up in a movie ‘The REFORMER’ which she just finished shooting and now she has headed to another location in Lagos.
After sharing the picture which showed her real face the actress explained that she was aging fast due to the fact that she parties a lot without having a good night rest.

In her words, “Rounded up ‘The REFORMER’ working for Mr Zeb Ejiro and having Mr Keppy and Ms Bukky help me out with my expressions have opened up more acting opportunity now am shooting back to back. Haha shooting right now in festac. My face though, evidence of partying all night without sleep Age me so fast. It's like a mirror, whatever I feel inside shows outside.”

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/06/16/cossy-orjiakor-explains-why-she-is-getting-old-so-fast/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 16, 2016
Na for old age ashawo dey know the importance of children........
Ftc...

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by ANIEXTY(m): 10:39am On Jun 16, 2016
She is really getting older ooo!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by Ladycloud(f): 10:43am On Jun 16, 2016
It's not only partying that makes one old.... Jumping from one man to another... when they say sex is a covenant people think it's a joke

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by saaedlee: 10:46am On Jun 16, 2016
Using a gallon to fetch water daily results to wearing and tearing, which diminishes its strength and value.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by feamtrik(m): 10:58am On Jun 16, 2016
Ladycloud:
It's not only partying that makes one old.... Jumping from one man to another... when they say sex is a covenant people think it's a joke
well said

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by Luizkid(m): 11:03am On Jun 16, 2016
wait was she ever banned? why would u get roles when all u do is display those two set of flat tyres on ur chest grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by Smellymouth: 11:07am On Jun 16, 2016
Partying all nights makes you age faster? grin shocked

Na lie!!! undecided

No!! NOOO!! NOOO!!!

Na too much gbenshing grin cheesy

120 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by robosky02(m): 11:23am On Jun 16, 2016
let me see if its true lol grin
Smellymouth:
Partying all nights makes you age faster? grin shocked

Na lie!!! undecided

No!! NOOO!! NOOO!!!

Na too much gbenshing grin cheesy

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by Aniwhyte(m): 1:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 1:07pm On Jun 16, 2016
See how beautiful she is as she is well dressed! shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 16, 2016
Weldone o!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by IVORY2009(m): 1:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
Old mama youngieeeee shocked shocked
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by Redgo: 1:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
i really believe this lady is better than most of us judging her here. her career is picking up again even after a time out. she is only living her life. she doesnt look to old for her age and yeah, considering her kinda living lol. but who cares. i like her for being honest with herself than some daytime saints and nighttime whores

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by miqos02(m): 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
ok
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
This is what too much of incessant sex does to the female body whereas it makes the male look youthful. That's why I advise my female sisters to keep themselves for their husbands or at least stick to one man if they can't abstain.
The female body is delicate and you will bear the consequences of your youthful life sooner than expected.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by sukkot: 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
too much shallowness and no spirituality ages you

4 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by PigMeat: 1:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
when a woman is beautiful without brains, private parts suffers the most. -ghadaffi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by deanoffaculty: 1:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
Sister Cossy 'Mary' Orjiakor.........Praaaaaiiiissseee the Lord!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by moshino(m): 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
Ladycloud:

Are you speaking from 'personal experience'?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by davedpo(m): 1:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
issoryt
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by Dbeze: 1:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
Big fat lie cossy, it's the mixture of different expired sperm from animals, men, living and non-living things that is aging u. U are gone forever my dear

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by Princelegacylemoha(m): 1:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
After displaying your heavy breasts on social media , why won't you get old so fast , nonsense !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by chukslawrence(m): 1:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
Dat front loads is enough tho.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
When u don bleep dog,cow and horse why you no go age fast...HER-NIMAL!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
robosky02:
let me see if its true lol grin
grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by Onyiido: 1:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
Charmerbeautylooks:
See how beautiful she is as she is well dressed! shocked shocked
I never knew she is as beautiful as this.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by hardbody: 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2016
Ladycloud:

Gbam . Na too much jigijigi dey make her old.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor: I'm Getting Old So Fast Because Of.. by Princepoint(m): 1:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
lol If you don't catch up with time, time will catch up with you You just realised that now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Dedicates His AFRIMMA Awards To Tagbo And Dj Olu / Gumsu Abacha, Praiz & Omojuwa Hang Out Together (pics) / Ikorodu Bois Recreate Wizkid's 'joro' Video. Wizkid Reacts, Wowed! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.