Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? (27937 Views)

What Is Special About Infinix Phones? / What’s So Special About This Infinix Hot 4? / What Is So Special About Windows Phones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Pheeknow: 2:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
Really? have you seen the phone sef?
Malawian:
how is the phone better than a hot 2?
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Pheeknow: 2:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
We talking phone you talking nonsense
adejaresalami1:
Huawei is still the best Android phone an android user can use....
BTW....xiaomi sef bad ooo.....Samsung na just money.
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Carlcaresophia: 8:56am On Jun 24, 2016
ormurburlarji:
I am having issues with infinix hot3 pouch, it's not working on the phone. I can't receive calls with the pouch in place, any solution pls?
HI Ormurburlarji, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to check it for you. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and country you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by tech2477: 11:16am On Jun 24, 2016
Everything about the phone is special jare.

1 Like

Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Mobileman829(m): 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
So this post made fp? grin grin grin cheesy cheesy . Please there is an upgrade for hot 3 now ooo

2 Likes

Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by missphumby(f): 12:17am On Jun 27, 2016
NaijalovesU:
Do you have one? upgrade don dey for the phone now, better go upgrade and enjoy
yes I know. but no WiFi to update nooni. d mb too mch
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Code45: 3:22am On Jun 27, 2016
Toks2008:

I bought it last month but only used it for 40 minutes before my lady took it for me.
You are older than this lies.

1 Like

Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Mobileman829(m): 9:19am On Jun 27, 2016
lol...so he cannot express himself again?
Code45:

1 Like

Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Toks2008(m): 9:36am On Jun 27, 2016
Code45:
See me see wahala o!
That I can't give my bae a 30k phone or what?
You need a psychological reset.

1 Like

Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Code45: 9:44am On Jun 27, 2016
Toks2008:

See me see wahala o!

That I can't give my bae a 30k phone or what?

You need a psychological reset.
How could you say such lie dumbass? That she collected your new phone after 40 minutes of use? That's so silly.
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Code45: 9:46am On Jun 27, 2016
Mobileman829:
lol...so he cannot express himself again?
You called that expression or lie? It clear that's a lie. Check the post again. I am not saying he can't give his bae a phone, but that guy lied.
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Toks2008(m): 11:31am On Jun 27, 2016
Code45:
How could you say such lie dumbass? That she collected your new phone after 40 minutes of use? That's so silly.

You are either a stingy person,a schrub or one that is either poor or with poverty mentality.

If you are a guy then I pity your babe.

Please don't bother replying me anymore. If you are pained that I gave a lady a mere 30k phone then go jump into the lagoon.
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by tech2477: 11:51am On Jun 27, 2016
Congrats
Mobileman829:
So this post made fp? grin grin grin cheesy cheesy . Please there is an upgrade for hot 3 now ooo
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Pheeknow: 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
LOL, Allow person talk nah, abi nah your babe?
Code45:
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Pheeknow: 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
Guys there is a Hot 3 updates now oo.
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Code45: 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
Toks2008:

You are either a stingy person,a schrub or one that is either poor or with poverty mentality.

If you are a guy then I pity your babe.

Please don't bother replying me anymore. If you are pained that I gave a lady a mere 30k phone then go jump into the lagoon.
You are such an idiot. I can buy you and your bítch called babe phones. Who think he rich just because he called something worth 30k too expensive to buy, you're such a slowpoke.

Are you blind not to see where I said I'm against the minute interval you gave her the phone. Try read and comprehend well before spewing thrash.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Code45: 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
Pheeknow:
LOL, Allow person talk nah, abi nah your babe?
Lol. Check weytin him talk na. He said he only used the phone for 44 minutes before him babe collect am. Haba, which kind lie be that?

Even though he want to give his babe, he would want to used at least a day with it to test what he bought if it worth the money before handling it over to his so called bítch.

1 Like

Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
Cant be the fastest phone on earth with 1GB RAM. I think thats the spec that annoys me the most anywhere I see it. Good review sha, 2 days of battery is no beans. But 8MP Back camera and 2MP in front isnt nearly the world of photography. In 1914 maybe. Not in 2016.
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by 2kurupt(m): 3:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
Played for awhile with a colleague's, great user interface & feel in the hand.

The only con I have was the issue of 1 gig RAM, that's gonna suck if one has need for good multitasking. I hear it's got a 2 gig version buy there's hardly a seller that has that version in stock.
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by phonedaddy: 10:32am On Jun 28, 2016
grin grin grin grin i see what you mean, but come on... he too needs to have a taste of his money nah
Code45:
Lol. Check weytin him talk na. He said he only used the phone for 44 minutes before him babe collect am. Haba, which kind lie be that?

Even though he want to give his babe, he would want to used at least a day with it to test what he bought if it worth the money before handling it over to his so called bítch.
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Onerandomgirl(f): 11:49am On Jun 28, 2016
To me everything is special about it
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by NaijalovesU: 3:10pm On Jun 28, 2016
lol, were you not the one begging for the phone? when did you buy it?
Onerandomgirl:
To me everything is special about it
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Code45: 12:01am On Jun 29, 2016
phonedaddy:
grin grin grin grin i see what you mean, but come on... he too needs to have a taste of his money nah
That's the taste he didn't, by saying he only handled the phone for just 40 minutes before giving his girlfriend. Which I was against.

1 Like

Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Mobileman829(m): 10:34am On Jun 29, 2016
lol, It is not everybody that knows how to say things the exact way, some can exaggerate a little nah, or add spices wink but in all it is a nice phone
Code45:
That's the taste he didn't, by saying he only handled the phone for just 40 minutes before giving his girlfriend. Which I was against.
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Code45: 10:36am On Jun 29, 2016
Mobileman829:
lol, It is not everybody that knows how to say things the exact way, some can exaggerate a little nah, or add spices wink but in all it is a nice phone
No probs man. smiley
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by gonaij: 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2016
Nice review, interesting comments, i am using the phone and it is worth my money
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by gonaij: 2:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
i have not used the 2GB version but am very ok with the 1GB am currently using
2kurupt:
Played for awhile with a colleague's, great user interface & feel in the hand.

The only con I have was the issue of 1 gig RAM, that's gonna suck if one has need for good multitasking. I hear it's got a 2 gig version buy there's hardly a seller that has that version in stock.
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by abula112(m): 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
The battery is not 4000mah its 3000mah
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by 2kurupt(m): 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
gonaij:
i have not used the 2GB version but am very ok with the 1GB am currently using

The 1 gig RAM version is cool don't get me wrong. Just that personally I think 2 gig RAM is the least that's best suited for Android.

With the way the OS is designed, it keeps cache memory of apps & other settings, with more usage I feel that 1 gig may become inadequate too soon with all these memory hugging apps all over the place.
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by gonaij: 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
Yes you are right, but for now the 1GB version is still working well for me
2kurupt:

The 1 gig RAM version is cool don't get me wrong. Just that personally I think 2 gig RAM is the least that's best suited for Android.

With the way the OS is designed, it keeps cache memory of apps & other settings, with more usage I feel that 1 gig may become inadequate too soon with all these memory hugging apps all over the place.
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by safas20(f): 9:34am On Jun 30, 2016
Congrats, but wait oo, you have a child when did you marry?Baby mama things right? wink
Mobileman829:
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by safas20(f): 9:38am On Jun 30, 2016
Still rocking the phone, so far so good. wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Come For Female Russian Admin Who Sent Them Packing With Insults / How MTN Lied About The Airplane Promo[Picture] / 5 Reasons Why NETFLIX In Nigeria Is A Good News For All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.