Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

My Hit Photos That Were Never Planned - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Hit Photos That Were Never Planned (1130 Views)

14 Striking Photos That Had No Help From Photoshop / 25+ Rare Photos That Will Blow Your Mind / Top World Photos That Will Blow Your Mind... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Hit Photos That Were Never Planned by Philipsakwari(m): 2:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
Most times it's good to make adequate planning and preparations before embarking on photo shoots. The stories need to be properly researched and the expected outcome to be anticipated. The photographer should be able to choose the right location for the photoshoot. A lot of the time, after all the planning and preparations, the elements may come against the photographer and all those preparations and planning will be destroyed. Most experienced photographers usually adapt to the elements and takes them as a new guide for their stories by ignoring their previous plans. However, my story is about how I ran into very important stories and the major hit shots made.
The first major unplanned photo I made was the 'CMS at Night' shot made in mid 2013. It happened that I was returning from framing my photos in Lagos Island and got to CMS bus stop where we had to wait for BRT bus to pick us. There was very heavy traffic on the road that
For details go to:http://philipsakwari.com.ng/2016/06/16/my-hit-photos-that-were-never-planned/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do U Want Any These !!!!!!!!.. / Mini Portfolio For Gracify Media / Do You Need A Business Logo?, We offering logos for $5.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.