Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

VJ ADAMS and others C9JA with Camon C9. - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / VJ ADAMS and others C9JA with Camon C9. (5799 Views)

Tecno Camon C9; Which Colour Appeals More To You / My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price / List Of Official Tecno Offices Where You Can Buy Camon C9 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

VJ ADAMS and others C9JA with Camon C9. by Mercury01: 4:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
The C9JA tour hosted by Tecno Mobile is an event intended to test the awesomeness of the 13MP front and rear camera featured on the new Tecno C9. As we all know, TECNO recently unveiled its camera flagship device for this year. It was well attended by many celebrities, fans, and well-wishers. During the launch, two winners of the TecnoGram contest; a competition that took place on Instagram where contestants were asked to send beautiful images captured under various categories will join the top celebrities to tour amazing places in the country. The tour is organised to showcase Nigeria’s beauty and all the pictures will be taken with the Camon C9. The word C9JA is coined from C9 and Nigeria. Live images will be posted for your perusal. The team has just arrived Ibadan and it’s been really interesting hanging out with VJ Adams.
See live pictures below.

Re: VJ ADAMS and others C9JA with Camon C9. by Mercury01: 4:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
More pictures

Re: VJ ADAMS and others C9JA with Camon C9. by MizMyColi(f): 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
I like that catch phrase C9ja
It sooo rhymes with Camon C9.

How I wish someone will just dash me that C9 to comfort me over my stolen W4 and Q10.
Lagos thieves are very talented and wickedsmiley

1 Like

Re: VJ ADAMS and others C9JA with Camon C9. by JanethEze(f): 5:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
Woaw! So cool.
Re: VJ ADAMS and others C9JA with Camon C9. by topradar4(f): 5:07pm On Jun 16, 2016
Wow so Cool, I'm Sure those winners are having a great time.
Re: VJ ADAMS and others C9JA with Camon C9. by saxby(f): 5:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
MizMyColi:

How I wish someone will just dash me that C9 to comfort me over my stolen W4 and Q10.

So sorry sis

Lagos thieves are highly skilled in doing that.

@Topic.

Mehn see grooving Abeg... Fun here no get part two

Don't worry I'll be posting pictures as we move

Re: VJ ADAMS and others C9JA with Camon C9. by jaysay(m): 5:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
Mercury01:
The C9JA tour hosted by Tecno Mobile is an event intended to test the awesomeness of the 13MP front and rear camera featured on the new Tecno C9. As we all know, TECNO recently unveiled its camera flagship device for this year. It was well attended by many celebrities, fans, and well-wishers. During the launch, two winners of the TecnoGram contest; a competition that took place on Instagram where contestants were asked to send beautiful images captured under various categories will join the top celebrities to tour amazing places in the country. The tour is organised to showcase Nigeria’s beauty and all the pictures will be taken with the Camon C9. The word C9JA is coined from C9 and Nigeria. Live images will be posted for your perusal. The team has just arrived Ibadan and it’s been really interesting hanging out with VJ Adams.
See live pictures below.

Those rices* look funny. When they start to eat finer food, let them post. Lol.

I'm still jealous sha
Re: VJ ADAMS and others C9JA with Camon C9. by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 6:43pm On Jun 16, 2016
Looks like they are really having fun but where's the op on the picture?? So I'll know if i will be sending a message or not.
Re: VJ ADAMS and others C9JA with Camon C9. by saxby(f): 8:02pm On Jun 16, 2016
This is saxby reporting live from Ibadan. #C9ja Tour tongue

Re: VJ ADAMS and others C9JA with Camon C9. by sureinfo: 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
Make I see

Re: VJ ADAMS and others C9JA with Camon C9. by yinka360nl1: 8:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
Wow. Nice one. Lets see 9ja.. #C9JA
Re: VJ ADAMS and others C9JA with Camon C9. by Mercury01: 8:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
[quote author=AdeOluwaTomiwa post=46635942]Looks like they are really having fun but where's the op on the picture?? So I'll know if i will be sending a message or not. OP is on a low key.
Re: VJ ADAMS and others C9JA with Camon C9. by saxby(f): 8:48pm On Jun 16, 2016
Sorry this post came late...

Took it this evening.. No filters. No editing.

Just raw from the lense of my Tecno Camon C9

Re: VJ ADAMS and others C9JA with Camon C9. by megawax8: 9:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
MizMyColi:

Lost your phones??! Wow.

Every day is for the thief.......

Kpele
Re: VJ ADAMS and others C9JA with Camon C9. by ayobami52(m): 10:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
sureinfo:
Make I see
the images are breath taking no doubt. camon C9 I am convinced and impressed
Re: VJ ADAMS and others C9JA with Camon C9. by FrozeBABE: 10:30pm On Jun 16, 2016
it looks like a scene in a movie.. nice shots.
Re: VJ ADAMS and others C9JA with Camon C9. by FrozeBABE: 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
chai am missing out in the fun... weas d location??
Re: VJ ADAMS and others C9JA with Camon C9. by Iceman296: 11:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
Lovely, I will love to see more pictures of monumental sites and tourist attractions, Thats the True Beauty of the Nigeria.
Re: VJ ADAMS and others C9JA with Camon C9. by benigneOne(f): 9:31am On Jun 17, 2016
this is so beautiful. what city is this ?

the rice is making me salivate right now

jaysay:

Those rices* look funny. When they start to eat finer food, let them post. Lol.
I'm still jealous sha
Re: VJ ADAMS and others C9JA with Camon C9. by Tizzie: 9:32am On Jun 17, 2016
vjay adams seems like a good friend and fan of TECNO, he's always turning up for their stuff.

amazing photos by the way
Re: VJ ADAMS and others C9JA with Camon C9. by saxby(f): 10:16am On Jun 17, 2016
Mokola, Ibadan

Re: VJ ADAMS and others C9JA with Camon C9. by saxby(f): 10:20am On Jun 17, 2016
More pics from yesterday.

Re: VJ ADAMS and others C9JA with Camon C9. by Tizzie: 10:21am On Jun 17, 2016
very beautiful abstract shots. and that watermark is so cool.
Re: VJ ADAMS and others C9JA with Camon C9. by MizMyColi(f): 10:25am On Jun 17, 2016
megawax8:

Lost your phones??! Wow.

Every day is for the thief.......

Kpele

Thank you o

Maybe the Lord allowed them to tif it so someone can give me c9 cheesy

2 Likes

Re: VJ ADAMS and others C9JA with Camon C9. by kolexepana: 11:05am On Jun 17, 2016
Op, those pictures were shot with the C9 innit?
Re: VJ ADAMS and others C9JA with Camon C9. by saxby(f): 12:02pm On Jun 17, 2016
Roof top. Mapo hall.

Re: VJ ADAMS and others C9JA with Camon C9. by Mercury01: 12:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
kolexepana:
Op, those pictures were shot with the C9 innit?
Yes! All the pictures were taken by Camon C9. You will notice that most of them have the Camon C9 watermark, it's one of the swags of the phone. The main aim of the tour is to showcase the beauty of Nigeria by taking pictures using the Camon C9. So every picture posted here or on the trip is courtesy C9.

1 Like

Re: VJ ADAMS and others C9JA with Camon C9. by saxby(f): 12:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
Mapo hall. The first parliamentary house in Africa...

Shot taken with the Tecno Camon C9.

I think Lalasticlala should visit this place.

1 Like

Re: VJ ADAMS and others C9JA with Camon C9. by Nwokoji1: 12:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
Lol, I won a Trip to this contest. Didn't even know there was a Dedicated Nairaland thread for it. I'll be posting mine shortly.
Re: VJ ADAMS and others C9JA with Camon C9. by Tizzie: 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
MizMyColi:

Thank you o

omo see jonzing oh. lol
Re: VJ ADAMS and others C9JA with Camon C9. by DuduParaPara: 12:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
MizMyColi:

Thank you o

Mehnnn you must be really sitting on a long thing.
Re: VJ ADAMS and others C9JA with Camon C9. by Esotericbaby: 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2016
saxby:
Roof top. Mapo hall.

Looks like you guys are having so much fun.

Travelling as a group can be so much fun really.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nokia 101 @ #2,500 "sold" / UK USED Q10 For Sale In Lagos 30K / Brand New Blackberry Bold 4 For Sale At Affordable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.