Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite (65679 Views)

My 3bedroom Allcensuite Drawing / Building my 3Bedroom Bungalow, all rooms ensuite. / Construction Of A 4-bedroom Bungalow For My Mom...all Bedroom Ensuite. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by Kadiri07: 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
Work in progress.
Alhamdulilahi For Today

Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by Kadiri07: 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
oluezekiel:

Congrats OP. Did you buy blocks or mould them yourself? And what's the estimated blocks for the building?
i bought the blocks.
9"= 800 for the Foundation
6"=2500.
Loisemm:
We tap into this blessing... Congrats Op! N thanks for bringing it to Nairaland. So encouraging and resourceful for others like me who desire theirs.[/[quote author=Loisemm post=46682992]We tap into this blessing... Congrats Op! N thanks for bringing it to Nairaland. So encouraging and resourceful for others like me who desire theirs.
And i pray you will surely have yours very soon.
Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by Kadiri07: 8:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
bplenty:
Congratulations to the OP. God will see you through
Amin.
Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by ricki: 11:09pm On Jun 18, 2016
Chelseafan1:

I studied architecture in OAU, I designed it for my mom, she dropped the money, I still asked her yesterday and she's very good at keeping records, she said its not close to 5milla at all, we live together, I supervised the construction from the clearing of land to laying the first block till where it is now, God has just been faithful....so many people will tell you, they have built something like this and spent up to 8milla, 10 milla, I don't have to lie about this, the bricklayer is a family friend...

oga mi can we see ur pop work and hopefully u can link me to ur pop guy.
Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by cosade(m): 12:16am On Jun 19, 2016
Princek12:
In 2016 people in Nigeria are still building houses that are not adequately spaced and without roads for cars. This is an urban planning failure. In 2016 the urban planning is still done as though it was 1716 when mud houses were built all over without sufficient roads that led to those houses. Everyone is celebrating this nonsense as progress. And now you can see why Nigeria's problem are her people. The building is an absolute disgrace because it is an area that has no roads, no driveways, no pedestrian walkways, no trees, and no neighborhood feel. Absolute nonsense.

Exactly my thoughts.

It does not appear the OP bothered to conduct a search on this land he bought from omo onile, before he started building. Looking at the ongoing construction in the pictures posted, it is obvious that these people are just building indiscriminately without building approvals.
Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by agarawu23(m): 5:24am On Jun 19, 2016
nyben4eva:

I belive you because location and the finishing aspects also determines cost.3 bedroom bungallow could also cost you more than 25 million to build.
Check this out:
25m for this bungalow? The walls are made of gold

Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by Orlarbordey: 5:55am On Jun 19, 2016
Kadiri07:
Work in progress.
Alhamdulilahi For Today
keep the good work going bro
Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by Larwin(m): 7:43am On Jun 19, 2016
Kadiri07:
Work in progress.
Alhamdulilahi For Today
Weldone sir
Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 19, 2016
[quote author=agarawu23 post=46707094]25m for this bungalow? The walls are made of gold[/qu

THE COST OF THE LAND ALONE COULD BUILD A DUPLEX.
Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 19, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Wow....but screeding dey fine sha o

See more pictures

Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by gen2briz(m): 10:20am On Jun 19, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Good morning sir, we spent like 450k on the roofing sheet alone, sometimes last year b4 I went for service, its aluminium longspan, the guy came and measured after the woodwork has been done, he gave a quotation, we reached an agreement and he went to bring it and fixed everything.
They are of different lengths according to his measurement I'll search my archive and post a picture.
The roof looks beautiful and people admire it a lot around this place.

Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by agarawu23(m): 10:35am On Jun 19, 2016
[quote author=nyben4eva post=46711746][/quote]tell us its plus Land so we will be clear. But I am still wondering if someone can buy over 15m Land and build this small bungalow on it lipsrsealed
Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by Chelseafan1: 12:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
nyben4eva:

See more pictures

Lovely, Whose house is it, u dey opress me with this fine fine pictures o

Just a quick question, how did u come about these beautiful and nice trees and flowers, didnt u remove the trees when clearing the site?

If u had planted the trees after the construction, it wouldn't av grown like this.
Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Lovely, Whose house is it, u dey opress me with this fine fine pictures o

Just a quick question, how did u come about these beautiful and nice trees and flowers, didnt u remove the trees when clearing the site?

If u had planted the trees after the construction, it wouldn't av grown like this.

Knowing the owner won't make a difference because this' a faceless forum,just feed your eyes with the pictures.
Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by Chelseafan1: 6:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
nyben4eva:

Knowing the owner won't make a difference because this' a faceless forum,just feed your eyes with the pictures.

Its OK, but u didnt answer my other question.
Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 19, 2016
Kadiri07:
Work in progress.
Alhamdulilahi For Today

I stopped following this thread because it hit frontpage. When properties thread hits frontpage then you get all the weirdos and over sabi people and it get's messy.

I appreciate the pace of work that your bricklayer is working on.

I read a post of someone that was criticizing you about you not buying in a planned estate. Please don;t be upset, they wish the best for you. While others are waiting to afford to afford to buy land in an estate you will be done building this one and living in your own house. Besides no one said that this is going to your one and only build.

I am not building in an estate also because of personal reasons and the types of hobbies.

Keep up the good work. I'll pop in once in a while.

Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by Kadiri07: 8:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I stopped following this thread because it hit frontpage. When properties thread hits frontpage then you get all the weirdos and over sabi people and it get's messy.

I appreciate the pace of work that your bricklayer is working on.

I read a post of someone that was criticizing you about you not buying in a planned estate. Please don;t be upset, they wish the best for you. While others are waiting to afford to afford to buy land in an estate you will be done building this one and living in your own house. Besides no one said that this is going to your one and only build.

I am not building in an estate also because of personal reasons and the types of hobbies.

Keep up the good work. I'll pop in once in a while.
Thanks @ EgunMogaji
I really appreciate you and I pray God bless you abundantly.
And for all negative comments, the best thing to do is ignore them...

Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by tobey2ng(m): 1:30am On Jun 20, 2016
Kadiri07:
Site Clearing and Digging of the Foundation
Like how much is the clearing of the land,digging and setting up the foundation cost you? I.e how many blocks and cement precisely? Thanks sir
Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Its OK, but u didnt answer my other question.

Your other question?You're a very smart guy.Don't worry,I'll let you know when I find out.
Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by tevanso(m): 6:47am On Jun 21, 2016
agarawu23:
25m for this bungalow? The walls are made of gold
guy wake up from Ur slumber, the location and type of finishes u desire are the 2 major factors that determine the cost of ur building .if u are to build the same bungalow in lekki /ajah,the 5. million wont be enough for the raft foundation
Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by tevanso(m): 6:52am On Jun 21, 2016
bro why didn't u just managed to do German floor before starting the main building?

Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by Chelseafan1: 1:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
nyben4eva:

Your other question?You're a very smart guy.Don't worry,I'll let you know when I find out.

Alryt, I look forward.
Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by livebullet(m): 4:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
Please who knws the price of Abestos ceilings. Pls give me the price per unit. Also the price of aluminium casement windows
Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by Kadiri07: 7:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
Work in Progress,
Alhamdulilahi

Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by Chelseafan1: 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2016
Kadiri07:
Work in Progress, Alhamdulilahi
Nice One OP, na lintel remain o

Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by Kadiri07: 8:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Nice One OP, na lintel remain o
Yes ooo.
Na Lintel and Pillars remain truly, but dis rain of a tin dey cause delay.
Hoping the rain will let us do d lintel dis weekend,cos it's been raining eryday over hia..

Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by Chelseafan1: 10:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
Kadiri07:
Yes ooo.
Na Lintel and Pillars remain truly, but dis rain of a tin dey cause delay.
Hoping the rain will let us do d lintel dis weekend,cos it's been raining eryday over hia..

Na so e be everywhere my brother, we wanna start moulding blocks for fencing sef, na ds rain dey dull things.
Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by DanHausawa: 11:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hello guys,
I recently bought a piece of land in kaduna in the low density area earmarked by federal government. Its a 120 ×120 size.

I want to start building in 3 weeks. My question are:
1. can N4m build a four bedrooms apartment for me?
2. How much cement and blocks do i need to build the main house and still manage to build the gate house, gen house and BQ
3. Can i still have a stone coated roof within my budget?

Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by ricki: 8:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
DanHausawa:
Hello guys,
I recently bought a piece of land in kaduna in the low density area earmarked by federal government. Its a 120 ×120 size.

I want to start building in 3 weeks. My question are:
1. can N4m build a four bedrooms apartment for me?
2. How much cement and blocks do i need to build the main house and still manage to build the gate house, gen house and BQ
3. Can i still have a stone coated roof within my budget?

YES
my chicken coop is around 2m now and everthind is done waiting for ceiling only....
but it is ugly and i dont mind. i did it at the back so it will become boys quarter later on
Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by Chelseafan1: 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by Chelseafan1: 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
Re: Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite by mufutau55(m): 1:16am On Jun 28, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Well done. You are really getting somewhere here... Post more pics of your Mama house and the workers o.
Being lurking here and reading silently.

Hajji M.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

only at peanut prices / Estimated Cost Of A Storey Building / What My Tenant Sent Me This Morning