Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

WIZKID TINIE TEMPAH COLLABORATION: WIZKID DELIVERS PROPERLY - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / WIZKID TINIE TEMPAH COLLABORATION: WIZKID DELIVERS PROPERLY (442 Views)

Video : Tinie Tempah Ft Wizkid - Mamacita / Tinie Tempah Ft. Wizkid – Mamacita (Video) / Download New Music -tinie Tempah Ft Wizkid "Mamacita" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WIZKID TINIE TEMPAH COLLABORATION: WIZKID DELIVERS PROPERLY by macquis(m): 8:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
British act Tinie tempah who has a Chart record of six UK number ones, the most by any rap artist. Who also is the recipient of two Brit Awards an Award similar to the Grammy Awards in the US has a Nigerian decent and even a Nigerian name. I mean, I never knew he was Nigerian until recently. He’s of the Igbo tribe and his names are
Patrick Chukwuemeka Okogwu. It’s amazing to see an act like Tempah who regardless of fame and international prominence still reflecting his roots. Whether he speaks igbo or not he atleast still reps Nigeria with those native names.lol

Back to basics, recently Tempah had Wizkid featured on an international flavoured song titled Mamacita. The song has Tempah and Wizkid flowing on a Salsa and Hip-hop fused instrumental. The song as it’s title denotes is about a pretty girl who the singer tries to woo by praising her looks and promises her the world if she accepts his hands.

Like I penned in my previous post Wizkid has been making ground-breaking International headlines recently. Months ago it was Drake featuring him as a guest artist on his international hit One Dance , now it’s another international act Tinie Tempah having Wizkid take his chorus and hook. And Contrary to skeptics as myself who doubted Wizkid’s artistry, the Nigerian Afro-beat star delivered awesomely on that song.

Maybe Drake should not have underestimated Wizkid, he too should have given Wizkid a chance to properly prove himself on that smash hit of his, One Dance .

Source:http://blarckbillboard.

(1) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Actors Who Tried To Cross Over And Become Musicians And Struck Out / Your Best Musical Year / Promote Your Song For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.