Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

PHOTOS: Public Worker Sweeping The Streets Backing Her Baby In Ibadan - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / PHOTOS: Public Worker Sweeping The Streets Backing Her Baby In Ibadan (22620 Views)

Is Sweeping Of Roads The Riskiest Job In Lagos? (see PHOTOS) / Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker / Nigerian Men Who Sweep The Streets Of Italy For Survival (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Public Worker Sweeping The Streets Backing Her Baby In Ibadan by goodvision12(m): 7:24am On Jun 17, 2016
Today is my birthday pls show me some love

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Public Worker Sweeping The Streets Backing Her Baby In Ibadan by Valendo: 7:32am On Jun 17, 2016
May God be with you. That child will be great IJN
Re: PHOTOS: Public Worker Sweeping The Streets Backing Her Baby In Ibadan by lasunboi89: 7:34am On Jun 17, 2016
God bless her hustle #ENO EASY
Re: PHOTOS: Public Worker Sweeping The Streets Backing Her Baby In Ibadan by macanu(m): 7:35am On Jun 17, 2016
After God in heaven,your mother is d second.only God know how a mother feels for a child,what ur mother can do 4u I bet u anoda can't do 4u be it her sisters or friends or others,u may not understand but a mother will do.love and respect them because wen u lost dem u will understand wht I mean. I miss my mum

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Public Worker Sweeping The Streets Backing Her Baby In Ibadan by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 17, 2016
AbbieGee1:
I hope ur head isn't like the emo you used
nne isili no gini?
Re: PHOTOS: Public Worker Sweeping The Streets Backing Her Baby In Ibadan by KeleDon(m): 8:00am On Jun 17, 2016
so inspiring and warmed... God bless our mothers.
like if u love ur mother and share if ur mother will live long to carry all her grand children.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Public Worker Sweeping The Streets Backing Her Baby In Ibadan by solid3(m): 8:13am On Jun 17, 2016
What's the big deal about that? Another national emergency welfare call?
Re: PHOTOS: Public Worker Sweeping The Streets Backing Her Baby In Ibadan by pet4ril(f): 8:21am On Jun 17, 2016
bqlekan:
How safe is the little one from the dusts?
not safe at all... The baby is vulnerable to so many sickness from the act
Re: PHOTOS: Public Worker Sweeping The Streets Backing Her Baby In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 17, 2016
Go to lagos island , you will see worst
Re: PHOTOS: Public Worker Sweeping The Streets Backing Her Baby In Ibadan by bqlekan(m): 8:28am On Jun 17, 2016
pet4ril:
not safe at all... The baby is vulnerable to so many sickness from the act
My thoughts exactly. I wish she knew the risk the baby is being exposed to.
Re: PHOTOS: Public Worker Sweeping The Streets Backing Her Baby In Ibadan by pet4ril(f): 8:31am On Jun 17, 2016
bqlekan:

My thoughts exactly. I wish she knew the risk the baby is being exposed to.
i trust if a medical personnel or so sees her, they will correct her..
Babies immunity is very low and that makes them susceptible to many things
Re: PHOTOS: Public Worker Sweeping The Streets Backing Her Baby In Ibadan by Respect55(m): 8:34am On Jun 17, 2016
U call Dat positive attitude to work? I should be ashamed of your government for putting her through such debilitating and excruciating condition.

Like u have forgotten where their children are
Re: PHOTOS: Public Worker Sweeping The Streets Backing Her Baby In Ibadan by bqlekan(m): 8:35am On Jun 17, 2016
pet4ril:
i trust if a medical personnel or so sees her, they will correct her..
Babies immunity is very low and that makes them susceptible to many things

I hope she listens. I really could feel her travails. She might be unable to afford taking the young one to a baby care.
Re: PHOTOS: Public Worker Sweeping The Streets Backing Her Baby In Ibadan by Ilaje44(m): 8:44am On Jun 17, 2016
amakenny:

The woman was flouting international labour laws which Nigeria is signatory to.

Well, one could see a mosque close by, so anything goes in an environment like that.
What do you know about international labour law? Can you please be specific and quote the paragraphs of the law the woman has flouted? If you cannot do that, I'd urge you to talk about what you know than embarrass yourself. Enu e bi enu international labour law. Children of nowadays, I too sabi too dey worry dem.

And concluding that the woman's actions have a direct correlation with her religion is the most stupid assumption to make. It's quite barbaric of you.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Public Worker Sweeping The Streets Backing Her Baby In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 17, 2016
Respect55:
U call Dat positive attitude to work? I should be ashamed of your government for putting her through such debilitating and excruciating condition.

Like u have forgotten where their children are
was she forced?
Was she not paid?
And when did it become a crime to sweep the street ?
Re: PHOTOS: Public Worker Sweeping The Streets Backing Her Baby In Ibadan by Maslow80: 9:15am On Jun 17, 2016
Just to make ends meet,God bless your hustle,ma. The worst part of it is that government will be owning them 3 to 10months. You will eat the fruits of your labour and me,too.
Re: PHOTOS: Public Worker Sweeping The Streets Backing Her Baby In Ibadan by akinmusi(m): 9:27am On Jun 17, 2016
Why not address the health challenge it poses to the baby? My primary concern.

However, is the mother using safety devices? If the mother uses, what about the baby? The amount of dust inhaled by the baby will pose a serious health challenge to the baby. Care should be taken.

Those who know better can enlighten us on the status quo.
Re: PHOTOS: Public Worker Sweeping The Streets Backing Her Baby In Ibadan by PurestBoy(m): 9:29am On Jun 17, 2016
uselessgoat:
undecided chai this round about leads to GQ bar in bodija. There is an open football field in the area too. Omo Ibadan nimi

Come plat tonight let's drink on me overnight, always fun tonight.
Re: PHOTOS: Public Worker Sweeping The Streets Backing Her Baby In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 17, 2016
PurestBoy:

Come plat tonight let's drink on me overnight, always fun tonight.

I no get money o embarassed
Re: PHOTOS: Public Worker Sweeping The Streets Backing Her Baby In Ibadan by PurestBoy(m): 10:53am On Jun 17, 2016
uselessgoat:

I no get money o embarassed

Don't worry, I said you'll drink on me. Where do you reside? I'll be there from 10pm cos I'll start from Orioke Mokola.
Re: PHOTOS: Public Worker Sweeping The Streets Backing Her Baby In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 17, 2016
PurestBoy:

Don't worry, I said you'll drink on me. Where do you reside? I'll be there from 10pm cos I'll start from Orioke Mokola.

Wetin be ur pin
Re: PHOTOS: Public Worker Sweeping The Streets Backing Her Baby In Ibadan by PurestBoy(m): 11:06am On Jun 17, 2016
uselessgoat:

Wetin be ur pin

I deleted my bbm, its boring. I do only whatsapp. I'll mention later or when I'm there if your place isn't far
Re: PHOTOS: Public Worker Sweeping The Streets Backing Her Baby In Ibadan by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 17, 2016
PurestBoy:

I deleted my bbm, its boring. I do only whatsapp. I'll mention later or when I'm there if your place isn't far

I formerly live at ijokodo but later relocated to odo ona elewe which i stay now. We can chat on whatsapp for the moment and meet any other time. It's nothing
Re: PHOTOS: Public Worker Sweeping The Streets Backing Her Baby In Ibadan by jordinsparkles(f): 11:20am On Jun 17, 2016
Ehnnnn....what is wrong there mtcheeeew.
Re: PHOTOS: Public Worker Sweeping The Streets Backing Her Baby In Ibadan by Respect55(m): 11:33am On Jun 17, 2016
MetaHuman:
was she forced?
Was she not paid?
And when did it become a crime to sweep the street ?

She is doing it because her hands are tied . Dat she chose to make do with wat is available dsnt mean Dat it is the best Dat can be obtained. The government has impoverished d masses . I feel for that kid
Re: PHOTOS: Public Worker Sweeping The Streets Backing Her Baby In Ibadan by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 17, 2016
Respect55:

She is doing it because her hands are tied . Dat she chose to make do with wat is available dsnt mean Dat it is the best Dat can be obtained. The government has impoverished d masses . I feel for that kid
her hands are tied?

You mean she had PhD but that's all she could get?

Even in advanced well devoloped countries, people who didn't go to school do dirtier jobs.
The only thing government will do in advanced country is take the child away from her and take care of him/her. And that's if she voluntarily let her child go and they deem her fit not to be mother ...
Re: PHOTOS: Public Worker Sweeping The Streets Backing Her Baby In Ibadan by Respect55(m): 8:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
MetaHuman:
her hands are tied?

You mean she had PhD but that's all she could get?

Even in advanced well devoloped countries, people who didn't go to school do dirtier jobs.
The only thing government will do in advanced country is take the child away from her and take care of him/her. And that's if she voluntarily let her child go and they deem her fit not to be mother ...

So u dnt know of some jobless PhD holders?
Re: PHOTOS: Public Worker Sweeping The Streets Backing Her Baby In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2016
Respect55:

So u dnt know of some jobless PhD holders?
I don't know jobless PhD holder that is cleaning gutter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Repair Motorcycles In Niger State (pics) / Top Black CEOs At Global Corporations And Lessons From Their Careers / N75,000 Monthly Take Home Salary, How Much Should I Be Saving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.