Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

What Movies Special Effects Amazes You: - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movies Special Effects Amazes You: (1239 Views)

What Movies Actually Looked Like Before Visual Effects Were Added / What Movies/series Are You Watching Right Now?? / What Movies Divides Men And Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Movies Special Effects Amazes You: by drharry: 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2009
The special effects in some movies esp science fictions are particularly awesome. They look so believable!!!

Will like to know the movies and special effects that thrilled you the most so far,

My latest is TRANSFORMERS, sometimes i wish my car can somehow be an autobot grin grin grin
Re: What Movies Special Effects Amazes You: by iice(f): 4:01am On Aug 31, 2009
I would have loved to live in middle earth grin
I always get goose bumps when i see Minis Tirith cheesy
Re: What Movies Special Effects Amazes You: by justkunmi(m): 8:56am On Aug 31, 2009
Minis.Tirith. .eh? Lol
Re: What Movies Special Effects Amazes You: by iice(f): 11:13am On Aug 31, 2009
justkunmi:

Minis.Tirith. .eh? Lol

Yes tongue Especially when the camera sweeps from the bottom to the top and shows the white tree cheesy
Re: What Movies Special Effects Amazes You: by justkunmi(m): 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2009
Lol. . Yeah. .i.remember.now.
Re: What Movies Special Effects Amazes You: by Seun(m): 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2009
Harry Potter 5's death eater animation really amazed me.
Re: What Movies Special Effects Amazes You: by Epi: 5:23am On Sep 01, 2009
drharry:

My latest is TRANSFORMERS, sometimes i wish my car can somehow be an autobot grin grin grin
GBAM wink
Re: What Movies Special Effects Amazes You: by tpia1: 5:19am On Jul 25, 2014
too many to count.

generally, ice, forest and most naturescapes, tend to come out pretty well with cgi, robots also i guess.

wonder what a cgi tarzan [ie cgi of the original tarzan movie] would look like. Or lion king, snow white, etc.

[img]http://4.bp..com/_QdHn8FT7SdY/S3en0CnOuOI/AAAAAAAAICk/0L2000fiiEM/s400/tarzan031sm.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/_jw0uYOCn8JQ/S79tml8LzHI/AAAAAAAADXs/jM4sWv7ZpWs/s600/tarzan026sm.jpg[/img]
Re: What Movies Special Effects Amazes You: by tpia1: 5:20am On Jul 25, 2014
drharry: The special effects in some movies esp science fictions are particularly awesome.

true.
Re: What Movies Special Effects Amazes You: by VillageBoi(m): 8:23am On Jul 25, 2014
Special effects... teehee you can't beat this one - start at 2.12
https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=292130078153
Re: What Movies Special Effects Amazes You: by kannymoore(m): 3:34pm On Jul 27, 2014
Of special effects, I've seen many.

But the one that still gives me orgasmic bliss is the scene in "RED" where Bruce Willis steps out of a screeching car while in motion with guns ablazing..all in slow motion!

MEEEEhhhNNNnnnnn!!! grin

*faints*
Re: What Movies Special Effects Amazes You: by tpia1: 4:24am On Jul 30, 2014

this isnt cgi though.

its from bbc.
Re: What Movies Special Effects Amazes You: by RayMcBlue(m): 2:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
I can almost read the Lion's mind:

"I wonder if it's edible?" grin
Re: What Movies Special Effects Amazes You: by tpia1: 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
Or 'I wonder what it's doing'.
Re: What Movies Special Effects Amazes You: by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
pacific rim...its super-nice....d graphics s just too badt
Re: What Movies Special Effects Amazes You: by BoiledCorn: 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
temigracie: pacific rim...its super-nice....d graphics s just too badt
asteroid vs earth, apocalypse pompii watch at your own risk
Re: What Movies Special Effects Amazes You: by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
BoiledCorn: asteroid vs earth, apocalypse pompii watch at your own risk
hmmmmm
Re: What Movies Special Effects Amazes You: by BoiledCorn: 10:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
temigracie: hmmmmm
undecided
Re: What Movies Special Effects Amazes You: by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
BoiledCorn: undecided
its a normal film nah....
Re: What Movies Special Effects Amazes You: by BoiledCorn: 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
temigracie: its a normal film nah....
. You have watched them??
Re: What Movies Special Effects Amazes You: by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
BoiledCorn: . You have watched them??
sure...
Re: What Movies Special Effects Amazes You: by BoiledCorn: 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
temigracie: sure...
the acting was too pooooor for my liking. The same producers I think. I just forced myself
Re: What Movies Special Effects Amazes You: by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
BoiledCorn: the acting was too pooooor for my liking. The same producers I think. I just forced myself
i loved it...mayb because i love action films sha...
Re: What Movies Special Effects Amazes You: by BoiledCorn: 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
temigracie: i loved it...mayb because i love action films sha...
hmmm so somebody liked their film after all. Everyone I know hated it.

Are you done thinking about your boobs sorry books cheesy ?
Re: What Movies Special Effects Amazes You: by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
BoiledCorn: hmmm so somebody liked their film after all. Everyone I know hated it.

Are you done thinking about your boobs sorry books cheesy ?
lips sealed....
Re: What Movies Special Effects Amazes You: by kokoA(m): 11:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
Gravity
Re: What Movies Special Effects Amazes You: by RayMcBlue(m): 2:06am On Jul 31, 2014
"Another Earth." Modest to no Special Effect used, but the writing and delivery were fantastic. One of the best Sci-fis I've watched in the last 10 years.

(1) (Reply)

Netflix Has These TV Shows? / Game of Thrones actor dies suddenly!!! / your movies of 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.