Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers (17033 Views)

Partner With Us To Fulfill Our Promises, Amosun Urges Homeowners / 35 Times Stubborn Homeowners Refused To Move, And Faced Consequences / ** Thread For Homeowners And Builders ** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 18, 2016
Raph01:
lolz... Potential clients do nt behave as U do.. U fill de whole property section with bulldungs jes 'coz u wanna build a house of jes 200sqm.. Sorry is ur nickname..... BATLAN Roof does nt sell 200sqm bros.. we aint so poor as U're.. so, let de Clients that wanna buy 500sqm and above see road pass abeg.. make U shut ur mouth[/i]

grin

So why did you quote for me if my job is too small and why did you get your panties in a wad when I didn't select you based on all the bad customer feedback that I got on you?

I'll make you famous smiley

5 Likes

Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by Raph01: 10:55am On Jun 18, 2016
EgunMogaji:

grin

So why did you quote for me if my job is too small and why did you get your panties in a wad when I didn't select you based on all the bad customer feedback that I got on you?

I'll make you famous smiley
okay show Me de quote if I really did Quote U... I'll make U use*less
I rest ma case here Man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 18, 2016
Raph01:
okay show Me de quote if I really did Quote U... I'll make U use*less
I rest ma case here Man

You're just a hungry 2 bit roofer. Like two of your ex customers said, you shouldn't be given a job to roof a Shalanga cheesy

Your workmanship is pitiful and the roof leaks and still leaking grin

Really good roofing companies don't sit online and troll for unsuspecting clients. They are out doing jobs.

You're a hack, your workmanship as reported by your clients is amateurish grin

4 Likes

Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by Raph01: 11:05am On Jun 18, 2016
EgunMogaji:

You're just a hungry 2 bit roofer. Like two of your ex customers said, you shouldn't be given a job to roof a Shalanga cheesy

Your workmanship is pitiful and the roof leaks and still leaking grin

Really good roofing companies don't sit online and troll for unsuspecting clients. They are out doing jobs.

You're a hack, your workmanship as reported by your clients is amateurish grin
I'm nt even Sorry 4 U...I'm nt a roofing company, i'm an Online Rep. for a Roofing company, only If u knw wah Online marketing means.. so talk anoda tin.... Bros abeg I get work 2 do..

1 Like

Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 18, 2016
Raph01:
I'm nt even Sorry 4 U... Bros abeg i get work 2 do..

You're just a broke and hungry roofer, you have a trail of dissatisfied customers whose house you roofed are leaking grin

If it was a sane country you should be in jail already. But one customer is coming for you soon he said cheesy

Go find your level little boy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by Raph01: 11:11am On Jun 18, 2016
EgunMogaji:

You're just a broke and hungry roofer, you have a trail of dissatisfied customers whose house you roofed are leaking grin

If it was a sane country you should be in jail already. But one customer is coming for you soon he said cheesy
lolz... we work here in 9ja, we dnt run 2 other countries 2 do hungry and shady businesses lyk U do jes 2 build a cubicle in 9ja and call it a house... Hajji M. neva talks 'bouh his projects and they're big projects, buh U're always here talkin' sh*ts 'bouh ur so called Kennel project or sum'n.... So, lemme continue working man..

7 Likes

Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by Raph01: 11:14am On Jun 18, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Go find your level little boy cheesy
do u want de digits of our clients and make enquiries so that u can have sense later??

4 Likes

Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 18, 2016
Raph01:
lolz... we work here in 9ja, we dnt run 2 other countries 2 do hungry and shady businesses lyk U do jes 2 build a cubbicle in 9ja and call it a house... Hajji M. neva talks 'bouh his projects and they're big projects, buh U're always here talkin' sh*ts 'bouh ur so called Kennel project or sum'n.... So, lemme continue working man..

You're a disgruntled and failed roofer with a trail of dissatisfied customers behind you.

You're simply upset because I did not give my job to you, proof below.

You have people's houses that you did that are leaking grin

Don't change the subject, you're a little hungry roofer that is disgruntled cheesy

Work? You have no work. Seasoned and successful roofers don't troll forums grin

3 Likes

Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by Raph01: 11:17am On Jun 18, 2016
EgunMogaji:

You're a disgruntled and failed roofer with a trail of dissatisfied customers behind you.

Don't change the subject, you're a little hungry roofer that is disgruntled cheesy
Okay Sir, imma hungry roofer agreed, buh the money is cumin' everyday... so, sorry bro if that gives U headache

5 Likes

Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by Raph01: 11:19am On Jun 18, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Work? You have no work. Seasoned and successful roofers don't troll forums grin
I'm on break at work, so I came 2 read trending news on Nairaland and 2 reply mentions... so If that affects U, Go And D.I.E

5 Likes

Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 18, 2016
Raph01:
do u want de digits of our clients and make enquiries so that u can have sense later??

Post them here so those interested in your services can confirm. I already know you as a scam and nefarious roofer that is hungry for work.

When I was looking for quotes for my roof, I was contacted by clients who begged me not to give you the job because you're an inept roofer that doesn't know enough grin

3 Likes

Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 18, 2016
Raph01:
I'm on break at work, so I came 2 read trending news on Nairaland and 2 reply mentions... so If that affects U, Go And D.I.E

You're here trolling for customers which won't come from Nairaland anymore because you spam threads with your obtuse adverts.

I'm here making dollars, I'll make more money befit daybreak than you'll make the whole month grin

Nairalanders, give this guy your roofing jobs at your peril. He quoted .55mm for a client and installed .45mm

5 Likes

Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by Raph01: 11:24am On Jun 18, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Post them here so those interested in your services can confirm. I already know you as a scam and nefarious roofer that is hungry for work.

When I was looking for quotes for my roof, I was contacted by clients who begged me not to give you the job because you're an inept roofer that doesn't know enough grin

Call Mr. Opeoluwa on 07037738043 or call Mr. Abd Salam on +601136550647... jes hold those 2.. if I start typing them I'll get tired... ask of OLAWALE Batlan and BATLAN Roof... I rest ma case here... go and make enquiries then cum back 2 mention Me on NL

3 Likes

Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by Raph01: 11:27am On Jun 18, 2016
EgunMogaji:

You're here trolling for customers which won't come from Nairaland anymore because you spam threads with your obtuse adverts.

I'm here making dollars, I'll make more money befit daybreak than you'll make the whole month grin

Nairalanders, give this guy your roofing jobs at your peril. He quoted .55mm for a client and installed .45mm
Ahahahahahahahahahahah, so U can Lie lyk this?? RESPEK 2 U bro... take a shot of de quote and show it 2 everyone on Nairaland and stop talkin sh*t abeg... the money I make in a month in naira = 3months of ur income in dollars... so talk anoda tin..

1 Like

Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 18, 2016
Raph01:

Call Mr. Opeoluwa on 07037738043 or call Mr. Abd Salam on +601136550647... jes hold those 2.. if I start typing them I'll get tired... ask of OLAWALE Batlan and BATLAN Roof... I rest ma case here... go and make enquiries then cum back 2 mention Me on NL

We know the trick, you posted numbers to your coworkers, your co schemers grin

Nairalanders are not stupid. You're a hack, a sham that installs fake roofing panels, substitutes lower gauge than paid for cheesy

3 Likes

Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by Raph01: 11:29am On Jun 18, 2016
EgunMogaji:

We know the trick, you posted numbers to your coworkers, your co schemers grin

Nairalanders are not stupid. You're a hack, s sham that installs fake roofing panels, substitutes lower gauge than paid for cheesy
even de one in Malaysia(Mr. Abd Salam), now I knw ur brain is off.. abeg ma fellow Nairalanders, search for our website, come 2 our office or call our office.. U can even request 4 our manufacturer's number in South Korea 2 make enquiries 'bouh BATLAN Roof.. diz niggi's jes rantin nonsense... this is our Manufaturer's digits, DS Roof Tile in South Korea +82-43-732-3477.. call and make enquiries abeg good people

6 Likes

Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 18, 2016
Raph01:
even de one in Malaysia(Mr. Abd Salam), now I knw ur brain is off..

[img

One customer even claimed you did one in Saudi Arabia for a Prince cheesy

What's next, you roofed the international space station? cool

Hack roofer with fake products grin

3 Likes

Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by Raph01: 11:35am On Jun 18, 2016
EgunMogaji:

One customer even claimed you did one in Saudi Arabia for a Prince cheesy

What's next, you roofer the international space station? cool

Hack roofer with fake products grin
Oya ur lie's gonna kill U now... post the person's number and let everyone tha wishes 2 call de person, call... lets knw 'bouh ur lie

5 Likes

Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by Raph01: 11:36am On Jun 18, 2016
So everyone knwz U're a liar now... Lemme leave U 2 ur fate

4 Likes

Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 18, 2016
Raph01:
Oya ur lie's gonna kill U now... post the person's number and let everyone tha wishes 2 call de person, call... lets knw 'bouh ur lie

Request denied, it's not my job to police your jobs or customers for you. I have the email.

You're a sham, a hack wannabe roofer.

Maylasia ko, Kutuwenji ni cheesy

Go fix your shoddy leaky roof jobs grin

3 Likes

Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 18, 2016
Raph01:
So everyone knwz U're a liar now... Lemme leave U 2 ur fate

You said you were leaving before and still here you are. Your words mean nothing. You promised clients to use .55 but used .45, do why should anyone trust you? cheesy

Leave or stay, nobody invited you. You're just still mad like a little girl that I was smart not to give you my job

Fake, sham and hungry roofer with leaky roofs wink

3 Likes

Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by Raph01: 11:47am On Jun 18, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Request denied, it's not my job to police your jobs or customers for you. I have the email.

You're a sham, a hack wannabe roofer.

Maylasia ko, Kutuwenji ni cheesy

Go fix your shoddy leaky roof jobs grin
Okay.. Thankz 4 ur time... [size=25pt]LIAAAAAAAR!!![/size] tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 18, 2016
Raph01:
Okay.. Thankz 4 ur time... [size=25pt]LIAAAAAAAR!!![/size] tongue tongue tongue

Just like I said, your words mean nothing. You said you were leaving but here you still are grin

But you're welcome? Hope the free visibility that I gave you helped loose customers cheesy come back anytime.

Mr. Fake building suppliers with fake products that fades in 3 months cheesy

5 Likes

Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by Raph01: 11:50am On Jun 18, 2016
EgunMogaji:

You said you were leaving before and still here you are. Your words mean nothing. You promised clients to use .55 but used .45, do why should anyone trust you? cheesy

Fake, sham and hungry roofer with leaky roofs wink
and I said U shuld post de customer's number let everyone call him and ask or any of de clients, 'coz U said U knw one of dem.. and if found guilty, U can tell him 2 cum with his lawyer and policemen 2 cum and pick us... [size=20pt]ARANT NONSENSE[/size]

5 Likes

Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by Raph01: 11:52am On Jun 18, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Just like I said, your words mean nothing. You said you were leaving but here you still are grin

if U keep mentioning Me, I'll keep cumin' 4 U tongue tongue tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by Raph01: 11:53am On Jun 18, 2016
EgunMogaji:

But you're welcome? Hope the free visibility that I gave you helped loose customers cheesy come back anytime.

3 Likes

Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 18, 2016
Raph01:
and I said U shuld post de customer's number let everyone call him and ask or any of de clients, 'coz U said U knw one of dem.. and if found guilty, U can tell him 2 cum with his lawyer and policemen 2 cum and pick us... [size=20pt]ARANT NONSENSE[/size]

So you're not leaving again? grin

You simply can't be trusted.

You threatened one customers family already, so you want me to give you another name so you can threaten others? Not my job to police your clients.

You know who they are, you know who you installed .45 instead if .55 for wink

Oya, tell us how busy you are and how you're leaving. Again grin

5 Likes

Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by Raph01: 11:54am On Jun 18, 2016
Thank God I posted our Manufaturer's digits here.. call dem and ask 'bouh our products durability... Old man without B.R.A.I.N

4 Likes

Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by Raph01: 11:55am On Jun 18, 2016
EgunMogaji:

So you're not leaving again? grin

You simply can't be trusted.

You threatened one customers family already, so you want me to give you another name so you can threaten others? Not my job to police your clients.

You know who they are, you know who you installed .45 instead if .55 for wink

Oya, tell us how busy you are and how you're leaving. Again grin
Post de customer's number let people ask oga and stop talking rubbish here...

2 Likes

Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 18, 2016
Raph01:
if U keep mentioning Me, I'll keep cumin' 4 U tongue tongue tongue tongue

Fraudulent roofer, don't leave, stay so your potential clients can make up their minds cheesy

3 Likes

Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 18, 2016
Raph01:

Fraudulent seller that sold .55 but installed .45 grin

3 Likes

Re: DIY Thread - Homeowners And Supliers by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 18, 2016
Raph01:
Post de customer's number let people ask oga and stop talking rubbish here...

Nope, they told me not to because you threaten them, let your conscience guide you.

Fraud roofer with fake Korean materials grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LASG Set To Deliver 360 Homes In Igbogbo, Ikorodu / Still searc: #6M budget, i need a land between lekki and Ajah. Post pics pls. / Victims Of Police Demolition Spend Christmas Under Trees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.