Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

I Need An URGENT Advice PLEASE!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need An URGENT Advice PLEASE!!! (625 Views)

Help Rate My New Blog And Advice Please #bloggers / I Want To Integrate Ecommerce Into My Entertainment Blog. I Need Advice Please / URGENT ADVICE: Buying Domain Name B/w Qserver And Domainking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An URGENT Advice PLEASE!!! by ogaprime(m): 12:37am On Jun 17, 2016
Hello webmasters, I need help. hmmmm (don't know to quantify the problem), I am a total novice in website development. I am still going through training and right now I want to publish my little work to net. I started the project without first securing a domain-url (a by force lesson learned), I done the design and logo in accordance to the domain name I planned to use. I just found out that the domain name(url) is not available. By research, its owned by namejet and the least auction bid is $69.

I need guidance on what to do,

## anyone with experience on buying domain name??

## Is it safe to buy domain name(url)

## any advise on what to do?? Should make necessary changes

## seems this new CBN might favour me, should I go and buy the domain name (url)??

Thanks, while I wait for experts advise...
Re: I Need An URGENT Advice PLEASE!!! by kingthreat(m): 1:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
Just look for a similar domain name and buy.
Re: I Need An URGENT Advice PLEASE!!! by Puresolutions: 1:49pm On Jun 17, 2016
Get another business name if you feel unsafe.Simple !
Re: I Need An URGENT Advice PLEASE!!! by SwitemTech: 7:41am On Jul 06, 2016
ogaprime:
Hello webmasters, I need help. hmmmm (don't know to quantify the problem), I am a total novice in website development. I am still going through training and right now I want to publish my little work to net. I started the project without first securing a domain-url (a by force lesson learned), I done the design and logo in accordance to the domain name I planned to use. I just found out that the domain name(url) is not available. By research, its owned by namejet and the least auction bid is $69.

I need guidance on what to do,

## anyone with experience on buying domain name??

## Is it safe to buy domain name(url)
u

## any advise on what to do?? Should make necessary changes

## seems this new CBN might favour me, should I go and buy the domain name (url)??

Thanks, while I wait for experts advise...

Hi Ogaprime,

All hope is not lost as there are now several domain extensions that accurately describe what different businesses are into e.g. .photography, .solutions, .website, .family, .life, .expert

What is your desired domain name and what is your business about? I can recommend alternative domains that would cost you less than $69.

You can also send a PM for us to discuss. Alternatively, you can reach Switem Technology Solutions via salesteam[at]switemtech.com. We have several domain extensions that are currently discounted for the holiday season.

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Create State Of The Art Effects And Design To Land You That Dream Job / Help!!! / Monster Studios ⇒ Web Design. Apps. Graphics. SEO. Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.