Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

See The Kind Of Boyfriends Ladies Date These Days! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Kind Of Boyfriends Ladies Date These Days! (5576 Views)

When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / Ladies, Date Some More / Different Types Of Boyfriends Kept By Babes In Higher Institutions: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Kind Of Boyfriends Ladies Date These Days! by richez25(m): 12:52am On Jun 17, 2016
Nigeria is no doubt an interesting country with lots of characters; there is virtually nothing we have not seen in this country. And when it comes to relationships, you are bound to hear tales that would wow you.

In order to ascertain how fruitful your relationship would be, the type of people you roll with would either have a long or short term effect on you.

There are certain traits women should watch out for when they want to venture into a new relationship. The qualities possessed by the men would give women a glint of the kind of experience they are bound to have with them.

In this piece, we would be looking at the different types of boyfriends you could get in Nigeria and the things you are likely to face while in a relationship with them. Perhaps, this would serve as a guide and help ladies choose wisely.

Find below some of the different types of boyfriend you would find in Nigeria:

1. The unserious boyfriend

This boyfriend is never serious, he jokes around most of the time and enjoys teasing you. While this may be a good thing as the relationship is bound to be fun, it could also be quite an annoying thing to have him take you for granted and crack jokes with important matters that are tugging at the strings of your heart.
If your period ever gets missing while dating this joker boyfriend, he would tell you to go look for it wherever you misplaced it.

2. The wealthy boyfriend

He is all over himself and cannot do without mentioning how vast his wealth is. You may have a great time moving with the wealthy boyfriend as both of you would paint the town with colors.
The only restriction attached to having a wealthy boyfriend is that he knows other girls can be bought and you will not be at liberty to act anyhow while dating him because there are so many options when it comes to replacing you.

3. The social boyfriend

Having a social boyfriend means you are not the only one dating him. He is like a community boyfriend with uses that extend to every tom, dick and harry.
He is quick to lend support to a damsel in distress; he could be useful to everyone in the community except you. When you complain about him, everyone thinks you are being too demanding as he is perfect for you already.

4. The fine but broke boyfriend

A boyfriend like this could be very handsome and would easily attract ladies in the society. Men like these love to look good and would invest more in themselves than in you.
After all, it is their looks that they sell; they have their hair cut twice in a week but cannot afford to give you money to make your hair. They would stalk you all day and give people the impression they worship you while you do not value them.

5. The most sought after boyfriend

This boyfriend is well loved by every woman in the society; it would take extra effort trying to hold him down as he is seen as a commercially valuable entity. He has prospects when it comes to engaging women and they sure have a good time around him.

6. The insatiable boyfriend

There is nothing you do to please this boyfriend. He would always talk about his need for a woman in his life. Even while you are trying to be the ideal woman for him, he would croon about new qualities he hopes to see in a woman and how depressed he is about finding that one woman.

7. The sperm donor boyfriend

This boyfriend does well when it comes to getting women pregnant; ladies who have never had children would be blessed once he touches them. It is all about touching lives really.
You would have to worry about finding a remedy for his lustful desires if not ladies would keep dumping babies at your doorstep every nine months.

8. The frustrating boyfriend

It is risky having a boyfriend like this; he makes you feel comfortable with him that you start having the prospect of marriage with him. He would cater to your needs and assume responsibility for you; people around would tag you as his wife but he would never pop the question.
You may end up dating him for eleven years and never know the way forward. He may put a ring on your finger at some point and spoil your business in town.

9. The under-G boyfriend

People around feel he has a girlfriend but no one knows who she is. He would never put you up on his dp as his girlfriend and would never take an incriminating selfie with you. He is too coded to be caught off guard when it comes to women. He has the potential to be a player because no one knows his affairs yet he is highly respected. He avoids scandals and has a good profile.

10. The faithful boyfriend

He is every girl’s dream; he is attractive and has a trail of ladies chasing him. Despite this, he is focused and does not fool around with other girls. He may flaunt you occasionally as his bae but that is all that there is about it.

Which kinda boyfriend are you? Tag any bf you know.. Feel free to add yours..

3 Likes

Re: See The Kind Of Boyfriends Ladies Date These Days! by Medunah: 12:57am On Jun 17, 2016
How bout no boyfriend at all undecided , saves ya lot of stress and no drama
Re: See The Kind Of Boyfriends Ladies Date These Days! by richez25(m): 12:59am On Jun 17, 2016
Pls expantiate better, on the savin from stress part.. We learnin..
Re: See The Kind Of Boyfriends Ladies Date These Days! by richez25(m): 1:01am On Jun 17, 2016
Medunah:
Hmm
Re: See The Kind Of Boyfriends Ladies Date These Days! by ronald4lif(m): 1:01am On Jun 17, 2016
Medunah:

Guys aren't dramatic, ladies are. undecided
Re: See The Kind Of Boyfriends Ladies Date These Days! by richez25(m): 1:03am On Jun 17, 2016
ronald4lif:

Lemme concur wit u small, buh pls enlighten us on why ladies r more dramatic..
Re: See The Kind Of Boyfriends Ladies Date These Days! by PrincessAnna: 1:04am On Jun 17, 2016
What about the mummy's boy
Re: See The Kind Of Boyfriends Ladies Date These Days! by richez25(m): 1:09am On Jun 17, 2016
PrincessAnna:
What about the mummy's boy
Sorry mummy's boy didnt come in. Buh feel to write on it here, and let us knw who mummy's boy kinda of bf is.. Tanx.. Waitin in anticipation..
Re: See The Kind Of Boyfriends Ladies Date These Days! by ronald4lif(m): 1:09am On Jun 17, 2016
richez25:

Lemme concur wit u small, buh pls enlighten us on why ladies r more dramatic..

Bros there are deluge of instances that ladies put up that gives them away as emotionally melodramatic. I can't lay them out for the lack of time but 'acting-up' is a feminine characteristic.
Re: See The Kind Of Boyfriends Ladies Date These Days! by richez25(m): 1:10am On Jun 17, 2016
ronald4lif:

Bros there are deluge of instances that ladies put up that gives them away as emotionally melodramatic. I can't lay them out for the lack of time but 'acting-up' is a feminine characteristic.
I get ur angle sir.. Short and precise
Re: See The Kind Of Boyfriends Ladies Date These Days! by Nobody: 1:17am On Jun 17, 2016
Lol@ frustrating boyfriend.. grin. No girl wants to be involved with such guys.
Re: See The Kind Of Boyfriends Ladies Date These Days! by Medunah: 1:20am On Jun 17, 2016
ronald4lif:

And why do u think the ladies are dramatic??

Mostly over guy issues, I'll say
Re: See The Kind Of Boyfriends Ladies Date These Days! by richez25(m): 1:25am On Jun 17, 2016
Medunah:

And why do u think the ladies are dramatic??

Mostly over guy issues, I'll say

Are u certain abt that ma'am, cos i tink ladies av more dramas to attend to other than guyz.. I believe we are just a minute part of the drama, not the major.. My thought..

1 Like

Re: See The Kind Of Boyfriends Ladies Date These Days! by Nobody: 2:45am On Jun 17, 2016
richez25:
Nigeria is no doubt an interesting country with lots of characters; there is virtually nothing we have not seen in this country. And when it comes to relationships, you are bound to hear tales that would wow you.

In order to ascertain how fruitful your relationship would be, the type of people you roll with would either have a long or short term effect on you.

There are certain traits women should watch out for when they want to venture into a new relationship. The qualities possessed by the men would give women a glint of the kind of experience they are bound to have with them.

In this piece, we would be looking at the different types of boyfriends you could get in Nigeria and the things you are likely to face while in a relationship with them. Perhaps, this would serve as a guide and help ladies choose wisely.

Find below some of the different types of boyfriend you would find in Nigeria:

1. The unserious boyfriend

This boyfriend is never serious, he jokes around most of the time and enjoys teasing you. While this may be a good thing as the relationship is bound to be fun, it could also be quite an annoying thing to have him take you for granted and crack jokes with important matters that are tugging at the strings of your heart.
If your period ever gets missing while dating this joker boyfriend, he would tell you to go look for it wherever you misplaced it.

2. The wealthy boyfriend

He is all over himself and cannot do without mentioning how vast his wealth is. You may have a great time moving with the wealthy boyfriend as both of you would paint the town with colors.
The only restriction attached to having a wealthy boyfriend is that he knows other girls can be bought and you will not be at liberty to act anyhow while dating him because there are so many options when it comes to replacing you.

3. The social boyfriend

Having a social boyfriend means you are not the only one dating him. He is like a community boyfriend with uses that extend to every tom, dick and harry.
He is quick to lend support to a damsel in distress; he could be useful to everyone in the community except you. When you complain about him, everyone thinks you are being too demanding as he is perfect for you already.

4. The fine but broke boyfriend

A boyfriend like this could be very handsome and would easily attract ladies in the society. Men like these love to look good and would invest more in themselves than in you.
After all, it is their looks that they sell; they have their hair cut twice in a week but cannot afford to give you money to make your hair. They would stalk you all day and give people the impression they worship you while you do not value them.

5. The most sought after boyfriend

This boyfriend is well loved by every woman in the society; it would take extra effort trying to hold him down as he is seen as a commercially valuable entity. He has prospects when it comes to engaging women and they sure have a good time around him.

6. The insatiable boyfriend

There is nothing you do to please this boyfriend. He would always talk about his need for a woman in his life. Even while you are trying to be the ideal woman for him, he would croon about new qualities he hopes to see in a woman and how depressed he is about finding that one woman.

7. The sperm donor boyfriend

This boyfriend does well when it comes to getting women pregnant; ladies who have never had children would be blessed once he touches them. It is all about touching lives really.
You would have to worry about finding a remedy for his lustful desires if not ladies would keep dumping babies at your doorstep every nine months.

8. The frustrating boyfriend

It is risky having a boyfriend like this; he makes you feel comfortable with him that you start having the prospect of marriage with him. He would cater to your needs and assume responsibility for you; people around would tag you as his wife but he would never pop the question.
You may end up dating him for eleven years and never know the way forward. He may put a ring on your finger at some point and spoil your business in town.

9. The under-G boyfriend

People around feel he has a girlfriend but no one knows who she is. He would never put you up on his dp as his girlfriend and would never take an incriminating selfie with you. He is too coded to be caught off guard when it comes to women. He has the potential to be a player because no one knows his affairs yet he is highly respected. He avoids scandals and has a good profile.

10. The faithful boyfriend

He is every girl’s dream; he is attractive and has a trail of ladies chasing him. Despite this, he is focused and does not fool around with other girls. He may flaunt you occasionally as his bae but that is all that there is about it.

Which kinda boyfriend are you? Tag any bf you know.. Feel free to add yours..

Where i come from, we don't fall in love?? #TeamG..

Re: See The Kind Of Boyfriends Ladies Date These Days! by Icansing: 7:09am On Jun 17, 2016
Medunah:
be my Bae wink
Re: See The Kind Of Boyfriends Ladies Date These Days! by GoldenJAT(m): 8:00am On Jun 17, 2016
have been all of the above at 1 point or the other..
Re: See The Kind Of Boyfriends Ladies Date These Days! by Jimmycrown: 8:19am On Jun 17, 2016
Medunah:
drama like what ma. Will appreciate if I can explain more
Re: See The Kind Of Boyfriends Ladies Date These Days! by ShayGirl(f): 8:31am On Jun 17, 2016
The unserious, fine but broke, and Under G boyfriend reminds me of whom I dating now but can seriously refer him as an e cos despite my love for him, he's damn unserious and never talks about the future of d relationship, only knows how to call sweet names, talk about romance and all that...I thank God d relationship isn't up to 4 months yet before waking up from my slumber and little does he know he has pushed me into d arms of a caring, sweet, God-fearing and adorable gentleman who showers me love and certainly knows how to treat a lady even knowing fully well I'm dating someone else before giving him d chance..Though I hate to do this, BT I gat no choice wasting my time with someone who claims he loves me BT shows no sign of it...I know I'm absolutely right on dis one though cos a person really gat to wisen up

Meanwhile, the story has changed now cos d new guy has gotten control of my heart fully and d old guy who thinks he's playing me is also being played by me...undecided

Nice thread op....A faithful, loving, brillant and futuristic boyfriend pays
Re: See The Kind Of Boyfriends Ladies Date These Days! by richez25(m): 8:38am On Jun 17, 2016
ShayGirl:
The unserious, fine but broke, and Under G boyfriend reminds me of whom I dating now but can seriously refer him as an e cos despite my love for him, he's damn unserious and never talks about the future of d relationship, only knows how to call sweet names, talk about romance and all that...I thank God d relationship isn't up to 4 months yet before waking up from my slumber and little does he know he has pushed me into d arms of a caring, sweet, God-fearing and adorable gentleman who showers me love and certainly knows how to treat a lady even knowing fully well I'm dating someone else before giving him d chance..Though I hate to do this, BT I gat no choice wasting my time with someone who claims he loves me BT shows no sign of it...I know I'm absolutely right on dis one though cos a person really gat to wisen up

Meanwhile, the story has changed now cos d new guy has gotten control of my heart fully and d old guy who thinks he's playing me is also being played by me...undecided

Nice thread op....A faithful, loving, brillant and futuristic boyfriend pays
Wat can i say, happy for u on the new carin and lovin bobo, buh on the old one. Pls ma'am try to clear the air wit him, b4 he finds out u r datin someone else. I knw ur reactn wud be not to give a damn abt his feelin or wat he tinks abt u datin the new guy. Buh pls dont play him cos he is not serious, rather make knw that u want out of the relationship cos u wanna go serious. I dont knw if am makin a point or makin any sense. Buh wit good reasonin and judgement u shud knw wat am sayin.. Gudluck on ur new found love...
Re: See The Kind Of Boyfriends Ladies Date These Days! by ShayGirl(f): 8:56am On Jun 17, 2016
richez25:

Wat can i say, happy for u on the new carin and lovin bobo, buh on the old one. Pls ma'am try to clear the air wit him, b4 he finds out u r datin someone else. I knw ur reactn wud be not to give a damn abt his feelin or wat he tinks abt u datin the new guy. Buh pls dont play him cos he is not serious, rather make knw that u want out of the relationship cos u wanna go serious. I dont knw if am makin a point or makin any sense. Buh wit good reasonin and judgement u shud knw wat am sayin.. Gudluck on ur new found love...

Thanx dear ..I understand ur point to a large extent..
But what would u say or advice if I told u I've tried clearing the air with him, and telling him how I feel about d ship, but his response to me is to have patience...
The funniest part isnt that I can't have that patience, BT that he ain't working towards wanting me to HV d patience or giving any sign of hope in d ship either...and here's is another person whom have been asking me out with me declining all cos I don't wanna hurt my guy's feeling...
Tell me how much longer I want to keep holding unto d damn patience he talks about...I needed to find my way now so as not to be at loss..All in all, he doesn't want to let go of me despite his unseriousness
Re: See The Kind Of Boyfriends Ladies Date These Days! by richez25(m): 9:07am On Jun 17, 2016
ShayGirl:

Thanx dear ..I understand ur point to a large extent..
But what would u say or advice if I told u I've tried clearing the air with him, and telling him how I feel about d ship, but his response to me is to have patience...
The funniest part isnt that I can't have that patience, BT that he ain't working towards wanting me to HV d patience or giving any sign of hope in d ship either...and here's is another person whom have been asking me out with me declining all cos I don't wanna hurt my guy's feeling...
Tell me how much longer I want to keep holding unto d damn patience he talks about...I needed to find my way now so as not to be at loss..All in all, he doesn't want to let go of me despite his unseriousness
So he is holdin on to u cos he is not ready for another or he is findin it very hard to get someone like u.. My thought.. Well i wud still maintain my advice, beta to make him leave in peace rather than in pieces.. Cos wen the wind blows out the ish, it aint gon be funny at all.. The guy wud be devastated and weigh down.. Now i understand that feelin, been there.. U try, buh it seems u aint tryin enuf.. Rather u are actin out of pity for him.. Cos u still like the company he gives u to some extent.. Buh the affection is gradually wanin.. Cos u knw wit time u will be outta is life for gud.. Well for me, beta safe than sorry.. Just be a lil more serious and lil aggressive abt the letting go.. Lets see wats his reactn wud be, even if he calls for patience.. Try to be more persuasive that u cant av it any longer.. Well i dont knw the guys plan for u.. Cos me generally i fear those unserious ones, they can turn out to be some beta and breathtaking anytime.. And u wud be surprise.. So i still suggest u thread this path wit him carefully.. I knw no one wants to be kept hangin for a long time.. Buh patience does it all, buh atimes one needs to make a call and take a stance in their life.. Best of all follow ur heart..
Re: See The Kind Of Boyfriends Ladies Date These Days! by TuneChi369(m): 9:29am On Jun 17, 2016
I used to be no.10 until she scattered My Heart embarassed,and now I'm no.5 and so loving it cheesy.
Re: See The Kind Of Boyfriends Ladies Date These Days! by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 17, 2016
Proudly No.7
Re: See The Kind Of Boyfriends Ladies Date These Days! by vicben27(m): 10:37am On Jun 17, 2016
Medunah:
dat ketty kat mst b rusty by nw!
Re: See The Kind Of Boyfriends Ladies Date These Days! by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 17, 2016
Medunah:
yea right

How about getting a husband smiley
Re: See The Kind Of Boyfriends Ladies Date These Days! by onstelly(f): 11:03am On Jun 17, 2016
Trying to remember the meaning of boyfriend
Re: See The Kind Of Boyfriends Ladies Date These Days! by oodua1stson: 11:08am On Jun 17, 2016
Or you mean the kind of guys these days?

If ladies dont pick of one of these they will stay single forever
Re: See The Kind Of Boyfriends Ladies Date These Days! by senibo1: 11:11am On Jun 17, 2016
onstelly:
Trying to remember the meaning of boyfriend
husband ni, God have answered ur prayergrin
Re: See The Kind Of Boyfriends Ladies Date These Days! by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 17, 2016
oodua1stson:
Or you mean the kind of guys these days?

If ladies dont pick of one of these they will stay single forever
grin grin grin
Re: See The Kind Of Boyfriends Ladies Date These Days! by toonzay(m): 11:21am On Jun 17, 2016
7 and 8 tho...very funny.... will talk bouh that later
Re: See The Kind Of Boyfriends Ladies Date These Days! by onstelly(f): 11:57am On Jun 17, 2016
senibo1:
husband ni, God have answered ur prayergrin
Amen oh grin
Re: See The Kind Of Boyfriends Ladies Date These Days! by Chimaritoponcho: 1:14pm On Jun 17, 2016
Medunah:

(1) (2) (Reply)

I No Longer Speak Up For Feminism / !!!! / THIS Thing Has Finished [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.