Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,473 members, 7,781,376 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:27 PM

CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War (38786 Views)

Freeze Gets Back His Job As CoolFM OAP / Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) / CoolFM Confirms The Sack Of Daddy Freeze [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by HonabFaj(m): 11:26am On Jun 17, 2016
One Game Football without violence ,you guys came and you did the unthinkable ,you gave Brila Fm a run for there money ,now no more princess Fiona, K2 kelele,Kelechi nkoro Goal Goal Goal ,Cwins Star,wishing you guys all the very best .
Na to hold on to Brila Fm ,sport radio dey rock,we cant dare to miss Popular side Radio Paparazi ,sean ,overdoes,sexy joe....

2 Likes

Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by donhils: 11:28am On Jun 17, 2016
Airforce1:
this "Change" sef

Even the rich are complaining bitterly.
Are radio OAPs part of "the rich" ?
Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by Kobicove(m): 11:31am On Jun 17, 2016
Lescalier:

Na these guys when they do sports for radio o, that dnt know a soccer player can not be offside from a throwing. A caller asked them once and they were stammering. Someone had to call in to help.

You didn't shout out to the man that is a Government on his own. Government Ekpemupole. AKA Tompolo and the Ministers fighting for his Maritime(Petroleum) University.

Nobody knows it all!
Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by cryptic21(m): 11:40am On Jun 17, 2016
Followed all the ish on twitter, for some reason I dey follow dem.... #sad. For those who don't know Murphy, he is the arguably the most popular sports anchor on radio. The way he calls sean amadi.. Hilarious and his do you know stuff he does... And pls listen to Brila Fm and fall in love

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by baby124: 11:41am On Jun 17, 2016
femolala001:
Believe all these things at ur own will.. i bought the LR3 with my own money.. All these things nkoro is saying are all lies...
Hahahahahahahha. Then why didn't you respond on Twitter. I leave you with true words, the ijapa(Beatle) of yesterday was the LR3 of today. Those that stole and killed to have it are left with a dead car today but have lost a lot of goodwill in their lives that may have brought them far more than what they stole. Instant gratification has never helped anyone. How can you drive that LR3 in peace when you know it caused your friends hardship. Some people are so brainless and lack conscience sha. Wicked people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by mindtricks: 11:49am On Jun 17, 2016
Sad, this evil change is really hurting.
God save us!
Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by ChikaSunday(m): 11:52am On Jun 17, 2016
naptu2:
[size=14pt]Cool – Nigeria Info OAPs “Femi and the Gang” have Public Fallout over Unpaid Salaries, Land Rover & More[/size]

16.06.2016⁠ at 6:51 pm By BellaNaija.com

“Femi and the Gang” is one of the more popular Nigerian Sports Shows airing on Cool FM, Wazobia and Nigeria Info Networks and it was quite the surprise when the head of the gang Femi Obong-Daniels, tweeted the”sack”of 3 members of the team – Deji, Okon and Fiona.

Hours after he posted his tweets, Deji Faremi and Kelechi Nkoro (another ex-member of the team) opened up on twitter on what went down.

We’ll start with Femi’s tweets:

Kelechi Nkoro then came on twitter to address issues raised my Femi Obong-Daniels…

Deji Faremi, also came to corroborate Kelechi’s story

Photo Credit: Twitter/ Deji Faremi/ Femi Obong-Daniels/Kelechi Nkoro

https://www.bellanaija.com/2016/06/cool-nigeria-info-oaps-femi-and-the-gang-have-public-fallout-over-unpaid-salaries-land-rover-more/

The difference bw a gang and an organisation: Brila Fm 88.9 remains with Murphy NWANNE DI NA'MBA, Overdose, Elegbete, Sexy Joe, Sean d rodio most wanted, Swor, Oge, Sport spartacus, Hakeem.... Make I continue?
Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by nwigwemark: 11:52am On Jun 17, 2016
how has the mighty fallen, Femi maka why? Femi and the guys used the be the best in lagos with their passion on the job, their comedy on the show, their reportage was classy, that reminds me, what of Emmanuel Etim, the other Emmanuel and Our Oyinbo naija. My brothers (Phiona, Kelechi Nkoro and Deji), life is like that, you guys are good and i know that it will not take u guys long to hook up. Mr Femi, oya do the job alone, lets see how beautiful it will be

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by LordBaelish: 12:06pm On Jun 17, 2016
Mpyaw:

Please not this.

keep quiet. It's in their nature na. Check any establishment that has them in numbers, these traits would always surface

2 Likes

Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by Ecorest: 12:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
the screen shots too long na . who won read am finish? Nawao, k uku just summarise am na
Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by yak(m): 12:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
Omoluabi16:
Bro, very wrong of you.How can you call murphy a tout? It's his style and its working for him.He's more of an anchor man than a pure sport journalist anyway. trust me, brila can't afford to even lose him.

Its wrong to call Murphy a tout. Though I don't like his style its too noisy for me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by yak(m): 12:28pm On Jun 17, 2016
bejick:
yoru-ba and backbiting, eye service = 5&6, the same way one in my company sent a secret mail to deny me of entitlement that is due to me not knowing the mail will leak.

Must we degenerate to this always? D Femi in this story is actually Femi Obong Daniel. Are u sure he's really Yoruba? Backbiting happens everywhere, every race/tribe/religion. Its a human attribute not racial, tribal,religion or what have u. I wish u apologize to our hosts

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by Lescalier: 12:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
Kobicove:

Nobody knows it all!

What an excuse!! Same excuse they gave.

You anchor a sports programme and do not know about that simple rule in a game of football which is a sport?

If it was a question on Agriculture, or even Lacrosse (a sport), then that excuse can Fly.
Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by chuka250: 12:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
lonelydora:
Femi is a lying fraudster, as simple as that.

Name checkers Association......Otuoke branch reporting for duty.
.Yoloba Demons

1 Like

Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by chuka250: 12:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
yak:

Must we degenerate to this always? D Femi in this story is actually Femi Obong Daniel. Are u sure he's really Yoruba? Backbiting happens everywhere, every race/tribe/religion. Its a human attribute not racial, tribal,religion or what have u. I wish u apologize to our hosts
Na lie. Am a victim too
During my service year I saw hell with them.
Their own backbite no get part two I swear.
Extremely demonic

3 Likes

Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by samhay: 12:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
Even me wey no dey town dey listen live via d internet.

So sad. No more FATG
Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
On popular side, who! Dey there!!!!!!!
youngest85:
Ehya, no more live commentary on radio?

Perhaps dey'v gottn a beta offer

I'm switching to murphy ijemba (radio papparazi)
Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by aalangel(f): 1:14pm On Jun 17, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
hu b femi ? and whch gang?omo dat one concern una ooo...na people wey dey listen to radio una go tel.
second time am making FTC
shout out to my guy lala for introducing me to nairaland,also shout to uche he helped wit my registration. shout out to Buhari,although say u fit no hear me cus of ur infection n lastly shout out fashola, minister of darkness, u no want mke we move front

You mean someone actually helped you register on Nairaland?
Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
aalangel:

You mean someone actually helped you register on Nairaland?
yes na...was avin issh registering. r u surprised?
Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by aalangel(f): 1:24pm On Jun 17, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
yes na...was avin issh registering. r u surprised?

Hmm....what will you do when you visit Better and more complicated sites? Nairaland ke.....I'm bewildered.
Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
aalangel:

Hmm....what will you do when you visit Better and more complicated sites? Nairaland ke.....I'm bewildered.
babe u no go understand...

1 Like

Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by youngest85(m): 1:32pm On Jun 17, 2016
atarapa:
On popular side, who! Dey there!!!!!!!

U garit
Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 1:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
I keep saying this,#iwouldratherbeselfmade.
Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by mexzony: 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
This is so sad.no wonder they don't cover the euro matches as they should.surprised that they cl we the show by 9 when matches are still on never knew it was because of all this going on.
Those guys are one of the best on radio and I was really addicted to them.
I usually put cover one of my ears with head phone while the other one to listen to the foriegn commentator that's how addicted to I was cos I just had to listen to them.
Don't want to castigate anyone but if trully all happened as said then it's really sad.

1 Like

Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 17, 2016
franciskaine:
if you don't know FEMI and the Gang in LAGOS, den you don't know anything. In Kelechi Nkoro's voice, na joke ooo
NOT KELECHI, ITS IN OKON'S VOICE!! THESE GUYS WERE REALLY GREAT TOGETHER!! BUT IF FEMI REALLY DID THIS, THEN ITS A MESS! BIG MESS

2 Likes

Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by femolala001(m): 2:24pm On Jun 17, 2016
baby124:

Hahahahahahahha. Then why didn't you respond on Twitter. I leave you with true words, the ijapa(Beatle) of yesterday was the LR3 of today. Those that stole and killed to have it are left with a dead car today but have lost a lot of goodwill in their lives that may have brought them far more than what they stole. Instant gratification has never helped anyone. How can you drive that LR3 in peace when you know it caused your friends hardship. Some people are so brainless and lack conscience sha. Wicked people.
U dont seem to understand it.. it is a pity of how pple make judgements without proper findings.. does it mean i cant live a good life from my hard earned money??
Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by femolala001(m): 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

OK,agreed!... pay them their money for the GoalFest then!...after the guy said he ha paid you the money!

Them suppose sue your ass!! angry

Why will i want to suffer anybody of their hard earned money The money hasnt been paid.
Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by femolala001(m): 2:28pm On Jun 17, 2016
duality:

So this is Femi?

Okay them no want make you buy jeep. They want you to use legedez benz..
I wonder o.. dont i av a right to enjoy myself again??
Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
MEANWHILE BRILAFM WAXING STRONGER! BRILA FM JUST BECAME THE OFFICIAL RADIO FOR THE NIGERIAN PREMIER FOOTBALL LEAGUE
Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by Acousticlexi: 2:47pm On Jun 17, 2016
ChikaSunday:

The difference bw a gang and an organisation: Brila Fm 88.9 remains with Murphy NWANNE DI NA'MBA, Overdose, Elegbete, Sexy Joe, Sean d rodio most wanted, Swor, Oge, Sport spartacus, Hakeem.... Make I continue?
Where did you put Ayo Dada
Re: CoolFM "Femi & The Gang" In Twitter War by aalangel(f): 2:54pm On Jun 17, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
babe u no go understand...
I truly do not understand.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yinka Quadri Daughter's Wedding Introduction (Photos) / Regina Daniels Meets Kenneth Okonkwo, Gentle Jack, Charles Inojie / Burna Boy Gets Custom Beats By Dre Headphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.