Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,425 members, 7,808,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Mimzyfied????????? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mimzyfied????????? (2427 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mimzyfied????????? by jrupa(m): 7:40am On Jun 17, 2016
I've been following the present Miss NAIRALAND contestants with a little interest for a while now and there is this very loud campaign train from one of them "Mimzy" everywhere you enter.

But how come did she get this massive campaign train on this forum abi Na her friends full NAIRALAND

What's the love about

Abi she dei buy votes

2 Likes

Re: Mimzyfied????????? by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 17, 2016
she is humble, intelligent down to earth and very graceful, coupled with the fact that she could be very witty and definitely not a TROLL like some others!
teammimzy

4 Likes

Re: Mimzyfied????????? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 17, 2016
MiMZY's got the backing of all the Gods in olympus...grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Mimzyfied????????? by SmellingAnus(m): 7:59am On Jun 17, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Mimzyfied????????? by iykekelvins(m): 8:01am On Jun 17, 2016
#SaiMimzy!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Mimzyfied????????? by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 17, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Mimzyfied????????? by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 17, 2016
MIMZY TI TAKE OVER..

2 Likes

Re: Mimzyfied????????? by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 17, 2016
Mimzy has won me over...

3 Likes

Re: Mimzyfied????????? by bqlekan(m): 8:04am On Jun 17, 2016
Let me mention _Lanicky here.

But seriously guys. It's too early now. I'm not even off bed already grin
Re: Mimzyfied????????? by giftybae: 8:11am On Jun 17, 2016
Mimzy makes me smile. She's d best.

2 Likes

Re: Mimzyfied????????? by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 17, 2016
#TrendMimzy grin

2 Likes

Re: Mimzyfied????????? by ogorwyne(f): 8:15am On Jun 17, 2016
100%MimZified!!!!!! Giftybae nor b so?

2 Likes

Re: Mimzyfied????????? by jrupa(m): 8:17am On Jun 17, 2016
Angelofdarkness:
Mimzy has won me over...
I thought you had a candidate before?
Re: Mimzyfied????????? by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 17, 2016
Angelofdarkness:
Mimzy has won me over...

Gm dearie. Thanks I really appreciate. Please do not forget that voting commences on the 20th June. I.e next Monday.

Every vote counts. I'll really appreciate your support.

3 Likes

Re: Mimzyfied????????? by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 17, 2016
jrupa:
I've been following the present Miss NAIRALAND contestants with a little interest for a while now and there is this very loud campaign train from one of them "Mimzy" everywhere you enter.

But how come did she get this massive campaign train on this forum abi Na her friends full NAIRALAND

What's the love about

Abi she dei buy votes

[b]Bro good morning.
Buy votes ke? Not all all. Very far from it. It's just that "Mim.zy" is a very lovable personality and once you get to know "her", you can't help but be MIMZYFIED cos "she's" gat this aura around "her" that will just keep pulling you to "her" like a magnet. grin

Dear please join the winning team as every vote counts for me. Spread the love to everyone around you.

Kindly tell a friend to tell a friend that voting commences on the 20th June. I.e next Monday.

I'll really appreciate your support. Please be my pillar of strength as I cannot do this alone.

TRENDMIMZY
MIMZYforMISSNL2016

SMELLYMOUTH
SLYISSAC
HURRICANEMIMZY
SYNZU
AIRSULTAN
LEZZ LEZZLIE
OBIORATHESUBTLE
IYKEKELVINS
SUZAN404
ELLACUTE45
XOELLA
CREAMISH
LSOFDK
IAMLEGEND1
CHELSEABMW
OLIHILISTIC
MAKYDEBBIE
SMELLINGANUS
OGORWYNE
YOURMAJESTY
JUBREALGUY
And all the rest of teammimzy
[/b]

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mimzyfied????????? by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 17, 2016
angels09:
she is humble, intelligent down to earth and very graceful, coupled with the fact that she could be very witty and definitely not a TROLL like some others!
teammimzy

Thanks a lot dearie. I really appreciate.

Kindly inform your friends to come out en masse on the 20th I.e next Monday to vote for mimzy.

A vote for MIMZY is a vote for:

Intelligence
Humility
Grace
Aura
Class

I really cannot pay you back in cash or kind but your immeasurable efforts will go a long way and you(and your friends) sure will not regret casting your vote(s) for me.

Good morning .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mimzyfied????????? by obiorathesubtle: 8:58am On Jun 17, 2016
*theSubtle

2 Likes

Re: Mimzyfied????????? by obiorathesubtle: 9:00am On Jun 17, 2016
Jmaxjohn bro... You just leave us since.. undecided I sight you oo.. Where you go na?

Crotonite cheesy hafa na?? Mimzyfied.. Yes?

Nautre8 cool ma nigga.. Wadup bro??

2 Likes

Re: Mimzyfied????????? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 17, 2016
time....?
mimzy:

Thanks a lot dearie. I really appreciate.

Kindly inform your friends to come out en masse on the 20th I.e next Monday to vote for mimzy.

A vote for MIMZY is a vote for:

Intelligence
Humility
Grace
Aura
Class

I really cannot pay you back in cash or kind but your immeasurable efforts will go a long way and you(and your friends) sure will not regret casting your vote(s) for me.

Good morning .

1 Like

Re: Mimzyfied????????? by makydebbie(f): 9:02am On Jun 17, 2016
op love...lets give the crown to the Queen..mimzy..#trendmimzy...be mimzyfied today!!!

1 Like

Re: Mimzyfied????????? by gbens2000(m): 9:03am On Jun 17, 2016
her response to the questions during are interview says it,thats y everyone including me is inlove with her.she has taking over nairaland.passes the maic to smellymouth,oga mi wat do u think?

2 Likes

Re: Mimzyfied????????? by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 17, 2016
she is the only reason I monitor the competition from afar...I always feel like m betraying her by not coming on nairaland, in case I miss the voting...simply classy.

gbens2000:
her response to the questions during are interview says it,thats y everyone including me is inlove with her.she has taking over nairaland.passes the maic to smellymouth,oga mi wat do u think?

2 Likes

Re: Mimzyfied????????? by gbens2000(m): 9:07am On Jun 17, 2016
Angelofdarkness:
Mimzy has won me over...
u are welcome to best camp ever.everyone in this camp is special and tolerant u would not regret joining this train u are highly welcome.u moniker tho!

3 Likes

Re: Mimzyfied????????? by gbens2000(m): 9:10am On Jun 17, 2016
angels09:
she is the only reason I monitor the competition from afar...I always feel like m betraying her by not coming on nairaland, in case I miss the voting...simply classy.

u are on point,try not to miss the voting i hear its 20th of june,which is nextweek monday.
Re: Mimzyfied????????? by Smellymouth: 9:12am On Jun 17, 2016
gbens2000:

Yesterday, ( in the voice of Falz)--"It was not somhin like a Djoking Sturvs..

Mimzy kills it all..

I was MiMzYFiEd, Infact I was left dumbfolded cheesy grin

SaiMimzy!! grin cheesy

[img]http:///media/5-29-2015/9BMH3e.gif[/img]

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mimzyfied????????? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 17, 2016
Smellymouth:

Yesterday, ( in the voice of Falz)--"It was not somhin like a Djoking Sturvs..

Mimzy kills it all..

I was MiMzYFiEd, Infact I was left dumbfolded cheesy grin

SaiMimzy!! grin cheesy

[img]http:///media/5-29-2015/9BMH3e.gif[/img]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mimzyfied????????? by jmaxjohn(m): 9:23am On Jun 17, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Jmaxjohn bro... You just leave us since.. undecided I sight you oo.. Where you go na?

Crotonite cheesy hafa na?? Mimzyfied.. Yes?

Nautre8 cool ma nigga.. Wadup bro??

Lol, grin obi, bro no mind me abeg. Work, <3, and creativity na im carry me waka o. But I'm gud. Hw u dey?
Re: Mimzyfied????????? by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 17, 2016
angels09:
time....?

It should be 5pm or thereabout but I'll be sure to mention you once the thread is open

1 Like

Re: Mimzyfied????????? by obiorathesubtle: 9:27am On Jun 17, 2016
jmaxjohn:

Lol, grin obi, bro no mind me abeg. Work, <3, and creativity na im carry me waka o. But I'm gud. Hw u dey?
grin mehn.. You just disappear na.. E make me wonder, you abandon your diary wey I dy follow..

Anyway sha.. I hope say Work dy go fine?? This one work tie you down you no gree come back com visit us grin

I dy fine shaaa... How the family?
Re: Mimzyfied????????? by jmaxjohn(m): 9:27am On Jun 17, 2016
I look mimzy pix....for d 1st tym afta such a long tym from NL, and yes dis gal dey use jazz angry

I gt mimzyfied too cry and I don't even knw d chick, but she luks chic smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimzyfied????????? by jrupa(m): 9:30am On Jun 17, 2016
mimzy:

[b]Bro good morning.
Buy votes ke? Not all all. Very far from it. It's just that "Mim.zy" is a very lovable personality and once you get to know "her", you can't help but be MIMZYFIED cos "she's" gat this aura around "her" that will just keep pulling you to "her" like a magnet. grin

Dear please join the winning team as every vote counts for me. Spread the love to everyone around you.

Kindly tell a friend to tell a friend that voting commences on the 20th June. I.e next Monday.

I'll really appreciate your support. Please be my pillar of strength as I cannot do this alone.

TRENDMIMZY
MIMZYforMISSNL2016

SMELLYMOUTH
SLYISSAC
HURRICANEMIMZY
SYNZU
AIRSULTAN
LEZZ LEZZLIE
OBIORATHESUBTLE
IYKEKELVINS
SUZAN404
ELLACUTE45
XOELLA
CREAMISH
LSOFDK
IAMLEGEND1
CHELSEABMW
OLIHILISTIC
MAKYDEBBIE
SMELLINGANUS
OGORWYNE
YOURMAJESTY
JUBREALGUY
And all the rest of teammimzy
[/b]
Hmmmmmm

So much about this superMimzy I never knew until now. She is also like a magneticField with plenty magneticCurrents??

I hope she has more than just the MAGNITUDE.

3 Likes

Re: Mimzyfied????????? by jmaxjohn(m): 9:31am On Jun 17, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin mehn.. You just disappear na.. E make me wonder, you abandon your diary wey I dy follow..

Anyway sha.. I hope say Work dy go fine?? This one work tie you down you no gree come back com visit us grin

I dy fine shaaa... How the family?

Me z gud bro. Will get baq to d diary but a lot has passed sha, a lot of funny and unexpected shit. I will try doin a weekly update for u to catch up on my life. Miss ur diary too o. Infact i miss obithesubtle. Hw doz ur fyn NL wives?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yolicom Proclaim Oduduwa Republic In Ibadan Today Pix / Spiritual Uses Of The Aloe Vera Plant / I'm Tired Of Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.