Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,523 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

I Want To Stick To One - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Stick To One (2315 Views)

Fvuck It! I'll Just Stick To Olosho. / Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture) / I Saw Kemi My Pastor's Wife Unclad Boobs And She Used A Stick To... (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Stick To One by xross(m): 10:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
teekay213:
kontinue!

Thanks but would that help me
Re: I Want To Stick To One by xross(m): 10:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
feldido:
I agree it's in man's nature to be polygamous but it takes Self control and Loyalty to be with one woman.

Listen:
One woman one man - Magic

Its a bad business bros

They way they flash the light these days

I get so high I don't want to let go
Re: I Want To Stick To One by xross(m): 10:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
vizkiz:

See this one tongue
I can count at least five guys that broke your heart for the last two years undecided

So playing love with my issue is the next thing.
Abeg make una create una space
Re: I Want To Stick To One by xross(m): 10:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Stay off relationship op.

Stop hurting girls ,angry
They won't let me hit the mark if am not on to them. Gotta hit it
Just gotta have it when I want it
Re: I Want To Stick To One by xross(m): 10:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
Berlyn:
Hmmm undecided

Berlyn
Talk to me Be of help
Its just beyond me
Gotta hit it
Re: I Want To Stick To One by Jazzlite: 6:06am On Jun 18, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
You need to grow up, get a hobby or do something productive with your life. Seems you have a lot of time on your hands
14-15, you've got enough time to think about it. Good morning.
Re: I Want To Stick To One by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:53am On Jun 18, 2016
xross:

Your husband would drain you when you finlly get married to him

Old woman train me up (if your so old to know who needs to grow up)

What's your hobby (making dumb comments)

Madam productivity, why not go to the career threads and prove your worth, production manager, what have you done with your life that's so great or what land mark can you lay claims on.

Who doesn't have time for sex, madam virgin, this area is for Romance not aproko gist. If you don't have or like sex look and go, don't comment.

See her head, otondo

LOL. You asked for advice, I gave you mine & in return you replied with a novel directed at me. Who said girls were taking up his time? Was it me? No, it was YOU!

The purpose of your thread, to my understanding, you want to stick to just one girl, hence I said what I said. Take it or leave it, I don't care. Just don't ask people for advice if you're not ready for what might be said to implement the change you claim you seek.

See my head? What is wrong with my head? Please post up a pic of yourself (or your GF's) so I can see what a "perfect" head should look like grin
Re: I Want To Stick To One by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:04am On Jun 18, 2016
Jazzlite:

14-15, you've got enough time to think about it. Good morning.

Huh?

Good morning.
Re: I Want To Stick To One by Jazzlite: 7:58am On Jun 18, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Huh?

Good morning.
Angels.
Re: I Want To Stick To One by BrideOfDracula(f): 8:02am On Jun 18, 2016
Jazzlite:

Angels.

Dude, just how many monikers do you have?
I figured it was you, but I couldn't get what you were saying. 14-15 what?

Btw, can I 1st see who I'll be visiting tongue
Re: I Want To Stick To One by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 18, 2016
xross:

B,erlyn

Talk to me
Be of help

Its just beyond me

Gotta hit it
sweety grin
Re: I Want To Stick To One by Jazzlite: 10:18am On Jun 18, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Dude, just how many monikers do you have?
I figured it was you, but I couldn't get what you were saying. 14-15 what?

Btw, can I 1st see who I'll be visiting tongue
To see you'll need a fbk account or WhatsApp account.
Re: I Want To Stick To One by BrideOfDracula(f): 11:04am On Jun 18, 2016
Jazzlite:

To see you'll need a fbk account or WhatsApp account.

PM me your FB account tongue
Re: I Want To Stick To One by xross(m): 1:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
Berlyn:
sweety grin
Am flushing Sorry brushing
Abi it blushing
Blow me away like sand sand for breeze
Re: I Want To Stick To One by xross(m): 1:15pm On Jun 18, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

LOL. You asked for advice, I gave you mine & in return you replied with a novel directed at me. Who said girls were taking up his time? Was it me? No, it was YOU!

The purpose of your thread, to my understanding, you want to stick to just one girl, hence I said what I said. Take it or leave it, I don't care. Just don't ask people for advice if you're not ready for what might be said to implement the change you claim you seek.

See my head? What is wrong with my head? Please post up a pic of yourself (or your GF's) so I can see what a "perfect" head should look like grin

You. Are still standing on your point of abuse. You advised me like its wrong to hit it. If you want to give your opinion to me do so with tact not like we are in a brawl.

Your head bah
My pics is in the pinture
And my babe (person wey I write about, you want to koba me finish)
Re: I Want To Stick To One by xross(m): 1:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
Jazzlite:
Angels.

I'd sanction you jazzman
Re: I Want To Stick To One by BrideOfDracula(f): 1:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
xross:

You. Are still standing on your point of abuse. You advised me like its wrong to hit it. If you want to give your opinion to me do so with tact not like we are in a brawl.

Your head bah
My pics is in the pinture
And my babe (person wey I write about, you want to koba me finish)

Dude, you said you needed to stick to just one. Meaning that it is YOU who is disatisfied with your lifestyle. How now this is my fault is mind boggling. And I never insulted you in my initial post but you insulted me in your response. Projection much?

Yeah, I'm waiting to see your butternut-shaped head grin Post it!
Re: I Want To Stick To One by xross(m): 1:29pm On Jun 18, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Dude, you said you needed to stick to just one. Meaning that it is YOU who is disatisfied with your lifestyle. How now this is my fault is mind boggling. And I never insulted you in my initial post but you insulted me in your response. Projection much?

Yeah, I'm waiting to see your butternut-shaped head grin Post it!

Chai
I just reread my initial post. I must have posted it blindly.

Slept from 5am till 12:30.

I was drained over night. Legs hurt from changing styles. Thanks for the advice. I need to stick to one but you hit me hard.

My butternut shaped head. You got it right, I used to compare it to nuttela initially but you hit the nail on the head.

No vex
Abeg help me with my campaign

Gotta stick to one before its too late

(1) (2) (Reply)

just meet this nairalander today / Nairalanders Please Help!!!! Have Any One Expirienced This??? / She Removed It And Fixed It Well, Very Tight And The Thing Broke Inside (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.