Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

The Ultra Modern Hospital Built In Damaturu By Yobe State Government In Damaturu - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Ultra Modern Hospital Built In Damaturu By Yobe State Government In Damaturu (20839 Views)

See The Picture Of Hospital Built By Winners Chapel In Omu Aran / Baby Born In Yobe State With Congenital Defect - Gastroschisis (pics) / Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ultra Modern Hospital Built In Damaturu By Yobe State Government In Damaturu by DaGeneral(m): 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2016
The first time I stepped into this very hospital, my first thought was can this be maintained considering “our maintenance culture in Nigeria".but then the current commissioner for health did a good job at FMC Nguru when he was Chief Medical Director. I just hope he follows up same strides..Truly it's a massive hospital to be built by a state.
Re: The Ultra Modern Hospital Built In Damaturu By Yobe State Government In Damaturu by FANE4Naija: 8:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
otokx:
is it a crime to build a hospital with 4 to 5 floors in Nigeria? Does this look like a world class hospital?
Let's commend him for this first sha.
But I've always thought the same too. Why can't we have hospitals and other institutions in high rise buildings? We just like to waste space and beauty by building unsightly edifice.
Re: The Ultra Modern Hospital Built In Damaturu By Yobe State Government In Damaturu by ColeworldMD(m): 11:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
niggereyez:
oui....
nice. What's ur major?
Re: The Ultra Modern Hospital Built In Damaturu By Yobe State Government In Damaturu by Ikennali01(m): 2:50am On Jun 27, 2016
Clone2020:

lol you are a dunce. so what is the governor, an animal? Isn't it government for the people BY THE PEOPLE? Pls be mute and don't look silly online.

You're the one who spoke like a dunce, if he builds hospital, you will complain, if he doesn't, you will still complain. That's why you will never move forward in life.
Re: The Ultra Modern Hospital Built In Damaturu By Yobe State Government In Damaturu by Clone2020(m): 4:29am On Jun 27, 2016
Ikennali01:

You're the one who spoke like a dunce, if he builds hospital, you will complain, if he doesn't, you will still complain. That's why you will never move forward in life.

You are still a dunce. It took you exactly 10 days to reply me and you still don't make any sense. Dunce, it's not just enough to build hospitals, they should also patronize them. You are already a dunce, I don't expect you to move forward in life to begin with.
Re: The Ultra Modern Hospital Built In Damaturu By Yobe State Government In Damaturu by Ikennali01(m): 6:14am On Jun 27, 2016
Clone2020:

You are still a dunce. It took you exactly 10 days to reply me and you still don't make any sense. Dunce, it's not just enough to build hospitals, they should also patronize them. You are already a dunce, I don't expect you to move forward in life to begin with.

Dunce, I have other important things to do than to spend all my time on NL, keep fighting politicians because of their choice of hospitals.
Re: The Ultra Modern Hospital Built In Damaturu By Yobe State Government In Damaturu by Clone2020(m): 6:18am On Jun 27, 2016
Ikennali01:

Dunce, I have other important things to do than to spend all my time on NL, keep fighting politicians because of their choice of hospitals.

Oh you didn't have anything important to do when you replied me the first time right? Dunce, put on your dunce cap.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FAKE RAMBO INSECTICIDE!!! Please Be Careful. / Never Shake A Crying Baby, It Could Lead To Blindness And Brain Damage- Doctor / Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.