Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

'WIZKID Is The Best Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' - See My Reasons - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'WIZKID Is The Best Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' - See My Reasons (50916 Views)

Wizkid Defeat Davido Become The Best Artist In African / D’banj Naijas Best Artist In International Music Collabo / Best Artist In Kwara State Ilorin Won The Competition Coordinated By Femi Adebay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'WIZKID Is The Best Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' - See My Reasons by meraki(f): 1:32am On Jun 19, 2016
NEVER BEFORE SEEN PHOTOS OF MAJIC JOHNSON'S CELEBRITY GAY SON.

ALSO CHECK OUT

10 SEXIEST FEMALE CELEBRITIES WHO USED TO BE MEN!!!(PHOTOS) : https://lifelemonades./2016/06/17/10-sexiest-female-celebrities-who-used-to-be-menphotos/

The Step By Step Procedure Of Turning A Man Into A Woman (PHOTOS)!!!!!! : https://lifelemonades./2016/06/16/step-by-step-procedure-of-turning-a-man-into-a-woman/

Re: 'WIZKID Is The Best Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' - See My Reasons by Mufasa1805(m): 1:59am On Jun 19, 2016
Snowprince306:
Musicians be like "I started my music career when I was 2yrs.

*shoro niyen*
Re: 'WIZKID Is The Best Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' - See My Reasons by Mufasa1805(m): 2:01am On Jun 19, 2016
Ighoga898:
@ op, u say so because u re of indomine generation.
I don't have anything else to say to u

Guy! i like u die... #NoHomo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'WIZKID Is The Best Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' - See My Reasons by Mufasa1805(m): 2:06am On Jun 19, 2016
theshaderoom:

one word - 2face

when Lil Wayne was at his peak, some people had the nerve to say he is better than 2pac..foreign collabos dont mean you are better than everybody, what is this slave mentality Nigerians have about foreign collabo sef. Wizkid is very good and is on his way to where 2face has been for years.

If i hear nfeni nbaga today or for instance i will still jump and shout come imagine wetin i go do if i hear african queen. I am yet to hear the 2face song that doesnt withstand the test of time...but its only Ojuelegba and AYO that is the wizkid songs likely to achieve that feat.

ASA's songs have been used as soundtrack in several American films and tv series but you dont hear people shouting that she is the best artiste out of naija.

This crap u wrote is an insult to the likes of 2face, Asa, TY Bello & Kush, and several others who made the industry what it is today

This is just like saying becos Taylor Swift is popping now then she is better than Tina Turner, Whitney Houston or Beyonce...abeg OP u should have several seats....foreign collabo is not the litmus test, nah slave mentality dey make u think say foreign collabo is the ultimate

U Bam
Re: 'WIZKID Is The Best Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' - See My Reasons by Mufasa1805(m): 2:10am On Jun 19, 2016
Ok
Re: 'WIZKID Is The Best Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' - See My Reasons by Mufasa1805(m): 2:15am On Jun 19, 2016
@OP.. what is the meaning of all this radarada? don't make me call you a disgrace to the compus of homosapiens..
Re: 'WIZKID Is The Best Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' - See My Reasons by SAEJO: 6:20am On Jun 19, 2016
Don't use foreign collabos as the criteria to judge other Artistes, any body can get foreign collabos even you, just give them your A*s to f*ck or Ur d*ck to suck, over!!!!!!!
Re: 'WIZKID Is The Best Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' - See My Reasons by zeusaqua: 7:22am On Jun 19, 2016
How many lives has he affected in Nigeria positively, we kip buying n downloading their videos to support dem bcus dey are our own but how are dey contributing to society here, nothing!!!....Nonsense life n I don't celebrate dem?
Re: 'WIZKID Is The Best Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' - See My Reasons by Manutd19: 9:56am On Jun 19, 2016
theshaderoom:

one word - 2face

when Lil Wayne was at his peak, some people had the nerve to say he is better than 2pac..foreign collabos dont mean you are better than everybody, what is this slave mentality Nigerians have about foreign collabo sef. Wizkid is very good and is on his way to where 2face has been for years.

If i hear nfeni nbaga today or for instance i will still jump and shout come imagine wetin i go do if i hear african queen. I am yet to hear the 2face song that doesnt withstand the test of time...but its only Ojuelegba and AYO that is the wizkid songs likely to achieve that feat.

ASA's songs have been used as soundtrack in several American films and tv series but you dont hear people shouting that she is the best artiste out of naija.

This crap u wrote is an insult to the likes of 2face, Asa, TY Bello & Kush, and several others who made the industry what it is today

This is just like saying becos Taylor Swift is popping now then she is better than Tina Turner, Whitney Houston or Beyonce...abeg OP u should have several seats....foreign collabo is not the litmus test, nah slave mentality dey make u think say foreign collabo is the ultimate

This has more chance of winning grammy before any wizkid song.
Thanks for this knowledgeable response.
Re: 'WIZKID Is The Best Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' - See My Reasons by kcowen(m): 10:09am On Jun 19, 2016
All I can say "indomie generation" we have heard good song in the past,wizkid is good but not the best its an insult to people like 2face,Asa,Kush,Darey art alade,he's not even better than timi dakolo when we talk about vocal dexterity

1 Like

Re: 'WIZKID Is The Best Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' - See My Reasons by DAntivirus: 11:03am On Jun 19, 2016
tolulinks:
I don't know if he is the best we ever produced but what I know is that he's better than phyno, flavour, psquare and all those igbo who can't sing!

I rili didn't want to comment until u spilled out the trash that's stuffed in ur brains (Ode ni e)...

No hating towards wizkid; but in 10years time u still can't compare wizkids lyrics to phynos lyrics; this aint abt tribe or language; I don't understand ghanian language but I respect Sarkodie... Mayb wizkid had it once(1st album) but after that he's misd it lyrically - I heard "Thank you" by R-Kelly ft Wizkid and I wanted to cry for the boy (Not even a meaningful line) its that bad...

Let's call a spade a spade...

1 Like

Re: 'WIZKID Is The Best Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' - See My Reasons by halfricanadian(f): 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
vizkiz:

After giving you halfricanadian and juhan. This is what you wanna pay me with? This life grin

Givers never lack ni grin
Re: 'WIZKID Is The Best Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' - See My Reasons by vizkiz: 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
halfricanadian:

Givers never lack ni grin

Where have you been? sad
Re: 'WIZKID Is The Best Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' - See My Reasons by halfricanadian(f): 7:25pm On Jun 19, 2016
vizkiz:

Where have you been? sad

Was on my honey moon tongue tongue

Why shd we pray for u

U av cheat on me abi angry
Re: 'WIZKID Is The Best Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' - See My Reasons by vizkiz: 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
halfricanadian:

Was on my honey moon tongue tongue
Why shd we pray for u
U av cheat on me abi angry
which honeymoon? angry
Lol...forgive me gather for I have sinned.
Re: 'WIZKID Is The Best Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' - See My Reasons by halfricanadian(f): 7:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
vizkiz:

which honeymoon? angry

Lol...forgive me gather for I have sinned.

I kno u av cheat nd cheat angry
Tell me bou it all of d cheating scandals so i can kno ow well to write my divorce proposal
Re: 'WIZKID Is The Best Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' - See My Reasons by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 22, 2016
Osirus:
that still doesn't make him a good musical artiste.. numbers and awards don't count that's like saying Eminem is better than ice cube

Are you crazy? Eminem is not better than ice cube? What?!
Re: 'WIZKID Is The Best Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' - See My Reasons by Allisonrichy(m): 9:24am On Jun 22, 2016
theshaderoom:

one word - 2face

You nailed it my bro
I love wizdad sorry wizkid a lot but he's certainly not the best in need Nigeria
We can't ignore or argue the fact that he's done some international collabo with top American artist but that doesn't mean he's the best
Music is all about what we pass to the people (message) and for me I believe wizkid has only done that in ojuelegba and Ayo
So please if you're saying he's the best mr OP be specific I guess the Op meant wizkid is the best in he's age group
Re: 'WIZKID Is The Best Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' - See My Reasons by Allisonrichy(m): 9:31am On Jun 22, 2016
No had feelings but believe me he might be at the top now or do I say he's at the top now but that doesn't mean he's the best or greatest in Nigeria at the moment
When judging music and artists I do that with there punchlines I mean lyrics and we all know wizkid most at times drops whack lyrics he nailed it in he's first album (superstar) since then believe the only meaningful song he has done again is ojuelegba if I'm not mistaken
So if you're saying he's the best or greatest I'll surely believe you if you're insinuating he's the best in he's age group now
#NoHardFeelings
Re: 'WIZKID Is The Best Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' - See My Reasons by logmusic(m): 6:45pm On Sep 21, 2016
This like it... http://freshlagu.site
Re: 'WIZKID Is The Best Artist Nigeria Has Ever Produced' - See My Reasons by Xperienx(m): 12:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
Op, this is actually when you're supposed to make this post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pregnant Khafi Shows Her Baby Bump In New Photos / Genevieve Nnaji, Chidi Mokeme And Hanks Anuku (Throwback Photo) / Wizkid Reacts To INEC Postponement Of Elections: "God Punish Una!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.