Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

What Type Of Ex Are You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Type Of Ex Are You? (1291 Views)

Man Hangs On Bonnet Of Ex-Girlfriend's Speeding Car While Calling 911 In Florida / The Only Type Of Partners Who Enjoy The Best Marriage. / If You Don't Have This Type Of Aunty In Your Family, Then You're Missing Alot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Ex Are You? by NifemiOlu(m): 9:11am On Jun 17, 2016
Only a handful people end up marrying the person they first fell in love with or…had a romantic relationship with. I can say they’re lucky; it takes a while before people get over an ex and some have feelings that run through them till they die. When a breakup does happen, no matter how polite, it’s an awful feeling that often leaves hate, hurt and resentment. But then, what type of ex has our previous relationship(s) made us to become?

WHEN YOU ARE SOMETIMES AN EX
The circumstances leading to your breakup is quite confusing. You couldn’t really make sense of it. The breakup may have been triggered by a slight disagreement or distance issues. At this point though, you seem to have found another person to fill their space. On lonely days, you would choose to place to a call through to your ex just to feel the presence of something you miss so much. When you call your ex, he/she tells you there is a new relationship on their hands or you found out they are now dating someone richer, more attractive and more successful than you but it doesn’t really bother you. You have a strong conviction they’d be back.
In your mind, you still fancy a chance of a sexual hook-up or maybe it has already happened a couple of times. Finally, your best friend wants to date him/her, you feel a little angry and kinda possessive. All these all show you’re sometimes an ex with the person…something like an on and off switch button.

WHEN YOU ARE A GUILTY EX
The circumstances leading to your breakup is horrible. It was really messy. You acted immaturely at the time. You seem to be the cause of the breakup. At this point though, you seem to have found another person to fill their space but on lonely days, you would choose to place to a call through to your ex requesting to take him/her to dinner or something. When you call your ex, he/she tells you there is a new relationship on their hands or you found out they are now dating someone richer, more attractive and more successful than you and all you felt was happiness for them. It appeared as though someone has redeemed your sins.
However, if presented with a chance of a sexual hook-up, it would appear as though you’re doing it out of pity. When your best friend wants to date him/her, you demand that they treat them well and you suddenly turn to a relationship expert. All these all show you’re a guilty ex. You’re looking for atonement for your misdeeds towards them.

WHEN YOU ARE A VENGEFUL EX
The circumstances that led to your breakup was heart breaking. You couldn’t really make sense of it. The breakup was triggered by the other partner. At this point though, you have found another person to fill their space. On lonely days, you would rather die of boredom than call them up for chat or a dinner. When you find out they are now dating someone richer, more attractive and more successful than you, you start spreading rumours about their weaknesses and shortcomings. You may have thought of taking things too far by exposing their intimate pictures online or to their new partner. You don’t wish them well at all.
If presented with a chance of a sexual hook-up, you would rather have them watch you have sex with someone else. Finally, your best friend wants to date him/her, you feel so angry and question their intelligence and immediately you start plotting against the relationship that has not even started. All these all show you’re a vengeful ex. Your ex’s happiness is a poison to your heart.

WHEN YOU ARE AN INVISIBLE EX
The circumstances that led to your breakup was insane and dramatic. You seem to have had a full dose of the drama that came with the relationship. The breakup is something you have forgotten. You can’t even remember the details of the relationship and breakup. You are like out of sight is out of mind. On lonely days, your ex NEVER comes across your mind. Later, you found out they are now dating someone richer, more attractive and more successful than you but you appeared to be the last person to know this and you don’t bloody care.
A chance of a sexual hook-up is totally ZERO and when your best friend wants to date him/her, you tell them to please themselves, what is in the past is in the past and gone forever. All these all show you’re an invisible ex.

WHEN YOU ARE A JEALOUS EX
The circumstances leading to your breakup is underwhelming. You couldn’t really make sense of it but at the same time, you felt hurt by it. At this point though, you seem to have found another person to fill their space but you still want to know what’s up with their lives. On lonely days, you would never leave a chance to let them know you’re thinking about them. When you call your ex, he/she tells you there is a new relationship on their hands or you found out they are now dating someone richer, more attractive and more successful than you, jealousy takes your body. You feel this rush in your system like you have lost a body part.
Having a chance of a sexual hook-up that will break your ex’s heart will be a welcome idea to you. Finally, your best friend wants to date him/her, you begin to feel what good does your friend see in your ex that they might want to have a relationship them. All these all show you’re a jealous ex.

So, what type of ex are you?

Source: http://nifemiolu..com/2016/06/what-type-of-ex-are-you.html
Re: What Type Of Ex Are You? by Dyt(f): 9:59am On Jun 17, 2016
Team invisible
Mio raye oshi mehn
This is what they call good riddance to bad rubbish
Oshi ati iranu
Re: What Type Of Ex Are You? by NifemiOlu(m): 12:08pm On Jun 17, 2016
Dyt:
Team invisible
Mio raye oshi mehn
Oshi ati iranu
Nice team. Me too
Re: What Type Of Ex Are You? by misreal(m): 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
I am the invincible ex.i even congratulated who she is dating now to her surprise..no time to waste on a woman oh.. grin
Re: What Type Of Ex Are You? by zeb04(f): 4:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
hahaha you had better move on.
Re: What Type Of Ex Are You? by NifemiOlu(m): 6:01pm On Jun 17, 2016
misreal:
I am the invincible ex.i even congratulated who she is dating now to her surprise..no time to waste on a woman oh.. grin
Confirmed
Re: What Type Of Ex Are You? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
most ex I know end up hooking up over and over again. from my experience. so I don't see that in your list
Re: What Type Of Ex Are You? by NifemiOlu(m): 10:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
Phinalphantasy:
most ex I know end up hooking up over and over again. from my experience. so I don't see that in your list
That's number one: sometimes an ex.
Re: What Type Of Ex Are You? by steppin: 10:45pm On Jun 17, 2016
Dyt:
Team invisible
Mio raye oshi mehn
Oshi ati iranu

Re: What Type Of Ex Are You? by Dyt(f): 11:39pm On Jun 17, 2016
steppin:
Stalker
tongue
Re: What Type Of Ex Are You? by cancaworm: 11:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
PASSED THRU ALL PHASES.

STARTED FROM GUILTY
JEALOUS
ETC

FINISHED INVISIBLE.
LIFE IS A PHASE.
DON'T BE SHY TO EMBRACE YOUR PAST
Re: What Type Of Ex Are You? by steppin: 8:37am On Jun 18, 2016
Dyt:

Stalker
tongue
Says the lady who's lying about her feelings.
Re: What Type Of Ex Are You? by Dyt(f): 9:20am On Jun 18, 2016
steppin:

Says the lady who's lying about her feelings.

How sure are you?
undecided
Aproko
Re: What Type Of Ex Are You? by NifemiOlu(m): 9:30am On Jun 18, 2016

Re: What Type Of Ex Are You? by steppin: 12:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
Dyt:

How sure are you?
undecided
Aproko
Sure ke? Over sure dey worry me.
At least I know you're a woman posing as a man
Re: What Type Of Ex Are You? by Dyt(f): 12:48pm On Jun 18, 2016
steppin:

Sure ke? Over sure dey worry me.
At least I know you're a woman posing as a man

What has my gender got to do with what I wrote up there?

(1) (Reply)

DSTV Bringing Homosexual Concepts To Our Kids? / Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman / Lies I Was Told By My Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.