Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Nwakali Promoted To Play For Arsenal Senior Team - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nwakali Promoted To Play For Arsenal Senior Team (33880 Views)

Kelechi Nwakali Joins Porto On Loan / Kelechi Nwakali Celebrates 20th Birthday With A Football Match / Chioma Ajunwa Promoted To Assistant Commissioner Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwakali Promoted To Play For Arsenal Senior Team by HowToTechNaija: 4:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
LOL....Who brought this to the FP? This kid has not even started playing for the academy talkless of being promoted to the senior team. He's just excited, waiting for the moment he would finally make his debut as a senior player, like every other kids dream. Seun, please let your moderators confirm stories before bringing to the front page.
Re: Nwakali Promoted To Play For Arsenal Senior Team by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
Igbos doing it best and repping wicked Nigeria since 18AD..
Re: Nwakali Promoted To Play For Arsenal Senior Team by samuelUMOH(m): 5:54pm On Jun 17, 2016
jhidey08:
Even though I agree with most of ur points, I still frown at 2 of dem: Pinnick isn't our problem, infact his administration is getting it right on the issue of integrating young talents into d senior teams, they don't get to sign slave contracts anymore a they're been sensitised all0the tym.
Talking about match venues, good playing pitch isn't all we need to win matches, fans play a major role in winning games, people don't watch football in the stadium as such in abuja, hence they look for a better venue.
A venue in the North(hot weather )when all your players are playing in Euorpe is a disaster !
Re: Nwakali Promoted To Play For Arsenal Senior Team by Godson32(m): 6:19pm On Jun 17, 2016
shadrach77:
Click like if Kanu turned you to an Arsenal fan
Guy,u re on point. Up Gunnerz!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nwakali Promoted To Play For Arsenal Senior Team by Godson32(m): 6:22pm On Jun 17, 2016
ChazzyGee:
Igbos doing it best and repping wicked Nigeria since 18AD..
ok! Na wetin u dey talk abi,Buhari go hear this one but the problem be say whether him ear infection don go.
Re: Nwakali Promoted To Play For Arsenal Senior Team by jhidey08(m): 7:35pm On Jun 17, 2016
samuelUMOH:
A venue in the North(hot weather )when all your players are playing in Euorpe is a disaster !
where is not hot in Nigeria? They're just hotter than one another. That's why they start training there lyk a week or so before their match so that they get acclimatise to d weather there. Some things are more important than the other when such cases arises. U think those people don't think? Or they don't av advisers?
Re: Nwakali Promoted To Play For Arsenal Senior Team by Ready4watever: 10:24pm On Jun 17, 2016
nerodenero:
The era of '1994-2000 when Nigeria had good players beckon. The future is bright. My fear is NFF, always divided against herself!
Papis my fantasy,I am lost without you pa
Re: Nwakali Promoted To Play For Arsenal Senior Team by Clemsworld(m): 10:36pm On Jun 17, 2016
Old picture big lie Mr poster
Re: Nwakali Promoted To Play For Arsenal Senior Team by placeofallure(f): 2:07am On Jun 18, 2016
shadrach77:
Click like if Kanu turned you to an Arsenal fan

Yes! Yes! How do you know? Kanu is my numero uno sports hero. He just can't do any wrong as far as I'm concerned. Apart from his skills on the field of play, the lanky striker completely won me over with his heart foundation. He took me to Arsenal, I discovered Thierry and I became hooked! Gunners for life!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nwakali Promoted To Play For Arsenal Senior Team by kenoz(m): 4:16am On Jun 18, 2016
Good news

Congratulations to him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo Robbed Of N4 Million At Russian Airport / COVID-19: Besiktas Installs Disinfection Cabinet On Training Ground / Osita Ofordi, De Ultimate Commander To Lift One Million Nigerians Out Of Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.