Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos (63450 Views)

Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says / We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims / Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by miketayo(m): 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
bulldoza:

I can't continue arguing with a retąrd seriously.
What is your silly question? I will answer you when you start being sensible.

And your last nonsense sentence, I guess you're just too daft to read the Bible verses I quoted.
Na me write am abi?

Must really suck to be you so much hate.. I ll leave u to ur dumb self, since u don't want to answer
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2016
glossy6:

Why do Muslims resort to insults once there is an argument?

I will quote the chapter soon.

Please open your Qur'an Chapter 10 verse 94 and read out what is written there

***modified
Mohammed appeared only 4 times in the Qur'an while Prophet Isah (Jesus) was mentioned 25 times. Jesus was acknowledged as the messiah in the Qur'an and your Qur'an [s]also taught you that he died and resurrected and will come again. [/s] It didn't stop there, it enumerated the miracles performed by Jesus Christ while Mohammed did not perform any one. the Qur'an also told you that Mohammed died, was buried and will not come again.

Even Qur'an acknowledged Jesus Christ as the "word".

Don't forget Qur'an Chapter 10 verse 94.

At least am not a retar'd
shocked

I hope Woe will not betide you for such forgery and lies...
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by miketayo(m): 5:22am On Jun 19, 2016
glossy6:

Why do Muslims resort to insults once there is an argument?

I will quote the chapter soon.

Please open your Qur'an Chapter 10 verse 94 and read out what is written there

***modified
Mohammed appeared only 4 times in the Qur'an while Prophet Isah (Jesus) was mentioned 25 times. Jesus was acknowledged as the messiah in the Qur'an and your Qur'an also taught you that he died and resurrected and will come again. It didn't stop there, it enumerated the miracles performed by Jesus Christ while Mohammed did not perform any one. the Qur'an also told you that Mohammed died, was buried and will not come again.

Even Qur'an acknowledged Jesus Christ as the "word".

Don't forget Qur'an Chapter 10 verse 94.

At least am not a retar'd

Are u minding that guy he has got lots of hate and anger in him, religion of peace indeed.
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by glossy6(f): 5:40am On Jun 19, 2016
bulldoza:

shocked

I hope Woe will not betide you for such forgery and lies...

Recite Chapter 10 verse 94 to disprove me, then we can move from there. Or have you suddenly become afraid of the truth?
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 19, 2016
glossy6:

Recite Chapter 10 verse 94 to disprove me, then we can move from there. Or have you suddenly become afraid of the truth?
Were did you see that "he died and will be resurrected again"?
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by glossy6(f): 9:51am On Jun 19, 2016
bulldoza:

You asked me to quote where Muslims were instructed to consult the Bible if they in doubt, else am a retar'd & I've done that in addition to other revelations about Christ from the Qur'an.

So don't shift the goal post yet and let's trash them one after the other. it is not all about insults but facts.

Qur'an Chapter 10 verse 94

1 Like

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 19, 2016
glossy6:

You asked me to quote where Muslims were instructed to consult the Bible if they in doubt, else am a retar'd & I've done that in addition to other revelations about Christ from the Qur'an.

So don't shift the goal post yet and let's trash them one after the other. it is not all about insults but facts.

Qur'an Chapter 10 verse 94
Are you OK?
Who is trying to shift away now?

Answer the simple question

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by glossy6(f): 11:28am On Jun 19, 2016
bulldoza:

Are you OK?
Who is trying to shift away now?

Answer the simple question

Am very much okay.

You asked for a chapter and a verse and I have provided them.

Now it is my turn to ask that question.

Guy, are you really okay?

***modified

I take it that you 've accepted the fact that Qur'an referred you to the Holy Bible and you are only refuting the aspect of resurrection

Qur'an Chapter 3 from verse 45 to 55 recognized Jesus Christ as
1. The Word of God
2. The Spirit of God
3. Jesus Christ the messiah
4. He spoke as an infant (2days old or thereabouts )
5 Created a live bird from the mud
6. Healed ta man of leprosy
7. Raised the dead
8. He died, resurrected and will come again

among other things. Please tell me what the Qur'an said about Mohammed?
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 19, 2016
glossy6:

Am very much okay.

You asked for a chapter and a verse and I have provided them.

Now it is my turn to ask that question.

Guy, are you really okay?
It is either you don't seem to understand or you're just plainly dumb.
I have read the chapter and I couldn't find the quoted.
So what nonsense are you spewing
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by glossy6(f): 11:49am On Jun 19, 2016
bulldoza:

It is either you don't seem to understand or you're just plainly dumb.
I have read the chapter and I couldn't find the quoted.
So what nonsense are you spewing

Al-taqqiyya at work. Don't worry I fully understand your plight

Just quote what you read for all to see. Shuo what is difficult there? grin grin grin

Lastly, have you seen this?

I take it that you 've accepted the fact that
Qur'an referred you to the Holy Bible and you are
only refuting the aspect of resurrection
Qur'an Chapter 3 from verse 45 to 55 recognized
Jesus Christ as
1. The Word of God
2. The Spirit of God
3. Jesus Christ the messiah
4. He spoke as an infant (2days old or
thereabouts )
5 Created a live bird from the mud
6. Healed ta man of leprosy
7. Raised the dead
8. He died, resurrected and will come again
among other things. Please tell me what the
Qur'an said about Mohammed?
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Jimmycrown: 12:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
According to a viral online report, 104 Christians chose a different religious path by converting to Islam in Delta State yesterday. Saleem Abdulqadir who posted the pictures on twitter wrote; Total of 104 Christians accepted the light of Islam in Delta state,Nigeria. Ya Allah grant them your infinite mercy

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/104-christians-convert-to-islam-in.html
Allahu akbar
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by potofruit: 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2017
My brother nothing is impossible. But look at the background of the picture, its like this Lagos reverine area. Or where is these 104 converts from?. Because am from Agbor, Delta State.
glacswhite:
Op...u be Mumu..Delta dey wear those kind Cloth and Cap?....Islam wey Everybody dey run Commot even Hausa People are denying their Religion...Abeg Close this Tread...is just like Saying that ''Jesus has Approved Murder and Fornication as Righteousness'' which can never happen

BUHARI turning to a Pastor is Even Likely than 104 Deltans turning to Islam

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" / Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! / Pastor Preaches To His Congregation From On Top Of His Hummer Jeep (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.