Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos (63439 Views)

Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says / We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims / Christian Man Converts To Islam In Borno State, Calls Himself Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by AuroraB(f): 1:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
glacswhite:
Op...u be Mumu..Delta dey wear those kind Cloth and Cap?....Islam wey Everybody dey run Commot even Hausa People are denying their Religion...Abeg Close this Tread...is just like Saying that ''Jesus has Approved Murder and Fornication as Righteousness'' which can never happen

BUHARI turning to a Pastor is Even Likely than 104 Deltans turning to Islam
grin "Islam wey Hausa people dey run away from" keh? Se o ti ya suwon ni cheesy lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
realGURU:
how many of ur pastors are using charms and amulets to do fake miracle, how many their prophesies fail woefuly
how many of ur goat bearded alfa's are into charm also...

3 Likes

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Lilimax(f): 1:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
EMMYLBANKS:
my best quote for today BUHARI TURNING TO A PASTOR IS EVEN LIKELY THAN 104 DELTANS TURNING TO ISLAM
smiley

1 Like

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by jacobeteng(m): 1:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
Op,please tell us which State and Local govt.and even village were this is happening

1 Like

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by AuroraB(f): 1:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
Reyginus:
I wonder what would make anyone convert to Islam.

3 Likes

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by eazyflow222: 1:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
Opc pls u no get talk
Next
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by chidozieikeji2: 1:28pm On Jun 17, 2016
donkross1:
Lol Anything is possible but then again undecided 104 Christians converting to Islam undecided. Really? Sounds kinda impossible.
lol guy expect anything in this famine youths are angry and frustrated and the worst is that our pastors are busy conducting crusades in the big cities where they will get mega money while the pple in the countrysides are dying of starvation and this pple are pple that we can sustain their faith in God with little bread, when d islamist come to dia door with little bread, they accept it whole heartedly.take the colonization of africa as example wen the missionaries came into africa they gave us food and oda good things and used it to make us abandon our former religion and accept christianity so the same is going on rich christians shud wake up from slumber and use dia money just the way muslims are using their own to islamise us to pastors plz if a christian come to u and complain his or her problem don't pray for him alone if u have food or money give him
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Lilimax(f): 1:28pm On Jun 17, 2016
johnnycrew:
If its true probably they were held hostage...cuz no sane person will convert 2 islam.
grin

1 Like

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by EMMYLBANKS(m): 1:28pm On Jun 17, 2016
realGURU:
When God love , he open ur heart to islam,
islam is unlike ur religion were hearts are won with lies and fake prophesies.

mr man we won't arque that...our religon didn't teach us to take arm or promise riches or 77 virgins before converting a soul instead we should keep calm, love and speak d truth at all time...mind you our religion don't fight because we believe our God are capable of fighting for their self

5 Likes

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by WriteMind: 1:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
Op, please give a VERY HONEST ANSWER to this question:

The report says '104 Christians converted to Islam,' right? (Let's forget about the veracity of this laughable report because, like some people have said above, no sane Christian will do that, it's the report I'm more concerned about. Here's the question:

If a report appeared on maybe Daily Trust that reads: '104 muslims convert to Christians in Kano,' wouldn't there be a riot? By the way, this happen regularly and don't need to be reported because true religion is a personal relationship with God and don't need to be broadcast.

6 Likes

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by tunero1010(m): 1:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
I have seen this pics somewhere the person even said that was their church behind them. lies.....do you mean the men with bears too were christians too?.......count them are they up to 104? ......

1 Like

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by bapullow: 1:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
Hinduism, christianism, judaism and Buddhism Islam super pass them all. any ism is man made religion
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
realGURU:

how many of ur pastors are using charms and amulets to do fake miracle, how many their prophesies fail woefuly
how should I address u; sister or Mohammed wife? U were brainwashed by uthman Dan fodio n that's what kept in this mess. Wake up abokki

4 Likes

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by chidozieikeji2: 1:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
Dething:
it's not possible! God forbid bad thing!
who told u nothing is impossible anybody can convert to any religion so don't doubt it I have seen such on countless occasions
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Lilimax(f): 1:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
I refuse to comment! embarassed
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by sheddy03: 1:31pm On Jun 17, 2016
Omotayor123:
The picture doesn't Look like it. But, If the news is true, I Thank God for them. Allahu Akbar!

Jumah Mubaraq to my fellow Muslims!
una see, even u a muslim de doubt. doesn't sound true, but we shall see.

3 Likes

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Princejydo(m): 1:32pm On Jun 17, 2016
magnetic have just confirmed that, glory be God for revival in Pakistan

1 Like

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Okeikpu(m): 1:32pm On Jun 17, 2016
grin grin
Ds AWUSA PPLE SEF

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by alaskido(m): 1:33pm On Jun 17, 2016
Adonbilivit. What? Do they know what they have just done. How many of the Christians that converted can recite the Quran? I smell lies.
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by kaylivin(m): 1:33pm On Jun 17, 2016
realGURU:

if islam was so sweet to convert to ,, the death threat surrounding the faith won't be necessary , the kidnapping of peoples children for forceful conversion won't be necessary , terrorism won't be necessary , if the story is true am so sure they were paid to convert to islam , its not new , its been happening a long time ago ,, and for the fake pastors that perform fake miracles ,, they don't use it to convert muslims ,, they do it to fool gullible christians ,, and come to think of it ,, this seems like a great achievement , that's why it made news ( muslims have been converting to christianity since days immemorial and its never a big news in christian dom , its just normal )

4 Likes

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by jrusky(m): 1:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
Blablablabla Blublublublublu blonblonblonblon blablalablabla thrash thrash thrash talk talk talk talk blablabla blublublu.
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by giles14(m): 1:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
more >>>>>>http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/104-christians-convert-to-islam-in.html
next it will be dat 100 Rev.fr,500 pastors and 20000 pple convert to Islam in South East .mumu pple .

it is much easier for a camel to pass through the eyes of a niddle dan for SS/SE TO CONVERT TO THE religion of peace

4 Likes

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Juell(m): 1:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
realGURU:
And how many of ur imams and alfa use charms on women and turn them to sex slaves?

2 Likes

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Abuja2013: 1:35pm On Jun 17, 2016
BIG LIE.NOTHING LIKE THAT .

1 Like

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Swazzkid(m): 1:35pm On Jun 17, 2016
Chynx:

You won't ask me this question if you have been to and spent a little time in Delta.
my guy... tell him... Moslem is about 10% here(if they are even up-to) beside d only ones I see frequently are cattle rearers n cobblers

@Chynx more oil on ya head

4 Likes

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by gistchoice: 1:36pm On Jun 17, 2016
“Stop Performing P-Square Songs”-Fans Attack Peter Okoye For Performing P-Square Song Alone

http://www.gistchoice.com/2016/06/stop-performing-p-square-songs-fans.html
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 17, 2016
So Michellla is now AbdulMichellla?
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
Appleyard:
Your head dey there jare. grin
I have always found it funny that you actually believe Is real 'can never be defeated' but I never knew you were a religious bigot.
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by donkross1(m): 1:39pm On Jun 17, 2016
chidozieikeji2:
lol guy expect anything in this famine youths are angry and frustrated and the worst is that our pastors are busy conducting crusades in the big cities where they will get mega money while the pple in the countrysides are dying of starvation and this pple are pple that we can sustain their faith in God with little bread, when d islamist come to dia door with little bread, they accept it whole heartedly.take the colonization of africa as example wen the missionaries came into africa they gave us food and oda good things and used it to make us abandon our former religion and accept christianity so the same is going on rich christians shud wake up from slumber and use dia money just the way muslims are using their own to islamise us to pastors plz if a christian come to u and complain his or her problem don't pray for him alone if u have food or money give him

You have spoken well though. I really don't understand what our Pastors are doing to help the country, I wonder if they even care at all.
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ode ma leleyi O, deltans are often fair in complection, thick due to akpu and garri, this ones na miss match o.
Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ode ma leleyi O, deltans are often fair in complection, thick due to akpu and garri, this ones na miss match o.
ChangeIsCostant:
more >>>>>>http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/104-christians-convert-to-islam-in.html

2 Likes

Re: 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos by Franklyf(m): 1:39pm On Jun 17, 2016
And nobody was beheaded. If it was a moslem that converted, heaven go want fall. Islam is the religion of Terrorists, Book Haram ISIS etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! / Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" / Pastor Preaches To His Congregation From On Top Of His Hummer Jeep (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.