Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Nigerians Beware Or China! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Beware Or China! (813 Views)

Attack Currently Going On In South Africa, Nigerians Beware!!! / South Africa Or China ? / The Big Dubai Scam!!- Nigerians Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Beware Or China! by danieljimoh(m): 10:07am On Aug 31, 2009
Check this
http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/abujareports/2009/aug/31/abujareports-31-08-2009-001.htm
So why do we keep endagering ourselves all in the name of seeking greener pastures
Re: Nigerians Beware Or China! by danieljimoh(m): 10:08am On Aug 31, 2009
Oops its beware of china
Re: Nigerians Beware Or China! by EAsY6: 11:17am On Aug 31, 2009
The video is on youtube, horrible
Re: Nigerians Beware Or China! by symbian03(m): 12:46pm On Aug 31, 2009
Oh my GOD,is nigeria the poorest african country? Sometimes i regret being called a nigerian.
Re: Nigerians Beware Or China! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 31, 2009
It's a pity to see what nigerians are going thru in china. . . i feel like beating up those chinese men working on the road project in my area angry grin . . .
Imagine charging such a huge amount because you're an illegal immigrant! God! Those igbo boys suppose dey beat dem for corner if dem catch dem i swear! grin
Re: Nigerians Beware Or China! by danieljimoh(m): 1:52pm On Aug 31, 2009
Yes oh but some people still beleive china is the promise land and they will do all it takes to hustle there even if its to jump like superman from a sky scrapper
Re: Nigerians Beware Or China! by jovlar1979(m): 10:33pm On Sep 01, 2009
It's good for them!

If you must go to another country,then make sure you're there legally.

I know a lot of Nigerians doing well in China because they have the needed and required documents.

If every dick and harry can stay in Nigeria with or without the right papers because our government is not playing it's role,it does not mean that other countries should emulate our sense of lawlessness.

What happens in China in the news can also happen in other countries.

Let's be fair in our judgement of China as a country.
Re: Nigerians Beware Or China! by blackspade(m): 6:49am On Sep 02, 2009
Tsk Tsk Tsk. undecided

Please tell our brothers and sisters in China that they will not put up with their shit. China is not the west, they do not recognize "protests" and "human rights".

Every Nigerian who intends on going to China needs to read about the Tiananmen Square massacre (the ones in China can't, it's blocked). Read here: http://www.wsws.org/articles/1999/jun1999/tian-j04.shtml

If China is willing to massacre a crowd of pro-democracy protesters (who are their own citizens), do you think they'd even bat an eye at "offing" a few illegal Nigerians? The answer is no, they wont.

I have two words for the Nigerians in China:

Tread carefully.
Re: Nigerians Beware Or China! by Again2(m): 8:01am On Sep 02, 2009
jovlar1979:

It's good for them!
if you must go to another country,then make sure you're there legally.
I know a lot of Nigerians doing well in China because they have the needed and required documents.
If every privates and harry can stay in Nigeria with or without the right papers because our government is not playing it's role,it does not mean that other countries should emulate our sense of lawlessness.
What happens in China in the news can also happen in other countries.
Let's be fair in our judgement of China as a country.
I completely agree with u, i was in Hong Kong when that happened, the news were everywhere, they blamed Nigerian illegal immigrations trading illegally on foreign currency. Even in Hong Kong, Nigerians are full of illegal activities. Lets not blame China only, blame our Nigerians brothers and sisters as well
Re: Nigerians Beware Or China! by symbian03(m): 9:30am On Sep 02, 2009
True, law is law and meant to be obeyed.

(1) (Reply)

Us Visa Lottey Thread / Re: Ukraine Student & Russia Student Admission / European, American And Uk Invitation/ Visa Requirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.