Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

App To Help You Know Your Phone Charger Charging Rate. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / App To Help You Know Your Phone Charger Charging Rate. (1447 Views)

Nigerian Develops App To Speed Up Browsers / Man's Phone Burnt After Answering Call While Charging It (Photos) / Things You Didn’t Know Your Android Phone Could Do. You Need To See N0 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

App To Help You Know Your Phone Charger Charging Rate. by jaymichael(m): 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
I recently bought a 4 port USB charger with a supposed output rating of 2.1A, 1.0A, 0.5A and 0.5A respectively. I was appalled by how slow the charger was. An output rating that was supposed to be two times faster than my "follow come" 1000mA charger.
It was a funny thing when I noticed that the ports that was supposedly rated 0.5A was faster than the port rated 2.1A. I went to playstore to download AMPERE and CHARGER TESTER(ampere meter).
These APP do basically the same thing. They tell you the rate at which your phone is charging. No more buying of fake or fraudulently labelled charger output rating. You can test the charger and be sure it is the output rating stated on the charger before you pay.
It also shows the charging rate when you try different cord and the type of USB cord you use, also affects how fast or slow your phone charges.
PIC 1: AMPERE
PIC2: CHARGER TESTER (AMPERE METER)

1 Like

Re: App To Help You Know Your Phone Charger Charging Rate. by dustmalik: 4:03pm On Jun 17, 2016
Nice share.
Re: App To Help You Know Your Phone Charger Charging Rate. by joey150(m): 7:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
Its not always accurate but it's a rough estimation and can help decide on better cables and charger adapters to use. Nice share o.p

I also bought a 4 port adapter. But mine works ok
Re: App To Help You Know Your Phone Charger Charging Rate. by jaymichael(m): 9:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
joey150:
Its not always accurate but it's a rough estimation and can help decide on better cables and charger adapters to use. Nice share o.p

I also bought a 4 port adapter. But mine works ok
If I had known about this app earlier, I would have bought a better charger. The two ports with 1.0A output is manageable sha.
Re: App To Help You Know Your Phone Charger Charging Rate. by Lexusgs430: 10:02pm On Jun 17, 2016
Charger checker is equally good

(1) (Reply)

My Conversations With My Google Assistant On Google Allo / Blu -life Max Full Review / Answer To Nigeria’s Power Needs Will Be Found In Your Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.